Olympus labs

Chris.Lifts

Awards
Hey guys, first post here. Pretty new to SARMS, did a cycle of MK677 from EA and then tried Ostarine from the same company. Been looking to try something else.

I've been looking at Olympus labs.

I'm planning to go with:
OL Mass GH
OL Am1racare Pro for liver support
OL Super PCT

Has anyone used the Mass GH and can recommend a good a dosage? I found an older thread on the Mass GH and the user was doing 2 caps a day.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
25 mg of MK677 is the standard dose. Lots of threads on MK677.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, first post here. Pretty new to SARMS, did a cycle of MK677 from EA and then tried Ostarine from the same company. Been looking to try something else.

I've been looking at Olympus labs.

I'm planning to go with:
OL Mass GH
OL Am1racare Pro for liver support
OL Super PCT

Has anyone used the Mass GH and can recommend a good a dosage? I found an older thread on the Mass GH and the user was doing 2 caps a day.
I believe mass gh has LGD in it. And you will need a serm for PCT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure you will need nolva or clomid in your pct.

Chris.Lifts

Awards
Should I replace the Super PCT with the nova or clomid? Or add it to everything I listed?

Serms are an estrogen blocker correct? I try to do as much research on my own but I see so many different things I get a bit confused. Where's a good source for the nova/clomid?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Nah don't replace use both. Super and a serm

Can't source here but google and you will find some spots

Chris.Lifts

Awards
Nah don't replace use both. Super and a serm

Can't source here but google and you will find some spots
Got it, I think I've found one on the website I'm getting everything else on, by Mansports: Nolvadren XT. Seems to have decent reviews.

I appreciate the help guys!

DennisC1986

Awards
Nope. In before someone else tears you a new one. That's not a serm. You need Nolvadex or Clomid, pharmaceutical grade SERMs. Google Clomid pct or Nolvadex pct and read read read before you do anything else.