Compounds With Neural Output Boosting Effects

Mr.Perfection

Mr.Perfection

Awards
Okay, so I am a sprinter. I run the 60/100/200m's. Since sprinting is all neural, or mostly, which compounds (AAS, SARMS, Stimulants etc) or combinations of them will give me the best neural output? Just remember that it's not ALL about pure strength, that's mostly the strength of the neural impulse. To get faster you need the above mentioned strength, but the rate of the neural impulse is equally (if not more) important. So, we have the strength of neural impulses (super heavy squat) and also the rate of neural impulses (super fast finger tapping) that I need to oprtimize as much as my genetic potential would allow (and then even a little further).

Hope you guys understand and can offer any help. Would be much appreciated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your times in each? 60/100/200m?

MK 677 which is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.
If a 1-2% decrease in times will make you a world beater. I don't know really, but the Jamaican Track Team could be tested more. I still do not understand cheating. It doesn't express an advancement of natural human capability and sportsmanship.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol comes to mind for some reason :D

Mr.Perfection

Mr.Perfection

Awards
What are your times in each? 60/100/200m?

MK 677 which is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.
If a 1-2% decrease in times will make you a world beater. Jamaican Track Team could be tested more. I still do not understand cheating. It doesn't express an advancement of natural human capability and sportsmanship.
Well, I appreciate you wanting to actually help this time. To be honest, I was disappointed when I saw YOUR name in my noti's. But thanks.

Don't know why this is relevant to my questions, but okay...
My best unofficial times for each are 7,31/10,76/21,78. I've only been SPECIFICALLY doing track for about 8 months now. But I've always been naturally very fast in all my other sports ranging from rugby to soccer (football). So, please don't judge toooo much. I'm still getting there. It's just that I've started a bit late in life with track and would want to make up for the wasted time by using some form of "help".

Excuse my stupidity, but I don't quite understand your answers. I know exactly what MK-677 is and what it does, buuuut how does that relate to my q's? Don't remember HGH increasing neural output. But thanks for the help.

Go watch Essop Merrick's videos on youtube. The ones about steroids more specifically. Maybe that'll change your view somewhat. Although his videos do not entirely explain/show all of MY views on it - I just also agree with what he has to say in those vids.

Thanks again.

Mr.Perfection

Mr.Perfection

Awards
Winstrol comes to mind for some reason :D
Yes, I also thought that. But I'm not entirely sure through what mechanism Winny increases strength. And the potential problem with it is that it only does that - increase strength (strengthen/increase duration of neural impulses).

Mr.Perfection

Mr.Perfection

Awards
Read my mind
And what would your suggestions be on dosage and cycle length/cycle timing? Pre-Season/Early Season/Mid-Season/Late Season (Regional Champs etc).

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What position do you play?(Rugby)