Is cardarine (gw) a controlled substance?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Was planning on flying to Thailand and wasn't sure if I would have trouble if I took it? I looked online and it seems fine, have a few bottles of Olympus labs cardarine

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. Its not even FDA approved yet, and far i can tell, the manufactured stopped researching it.

Right now, its just a gray area with no regulation.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Throw some caps into an empty vitamin (or other) bottle. Done.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Contact someone at the Thailand government and check. I wouldn't fck around with Asian countries and importing illegal substances. That's just me though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ this... you gonna die in one on dem prisons.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, you really don't want to mess with potentially controlled/gray area/illegal substances in Thailand or southeast asian countries(even if it's legal here). Their government and legal system's views on illegal drugs are a little different and they tend to view them equivocally, doesn't matter if it's pot, heroin, coke, mdma, they are all viewed as equally illegal and punished similarly and harshly. However, almost all the good AAS are OTC there, so have just have fun with that instead (just do not ask for amphetamine at any pharmacy, stimulants are very stigmatized in their society and they are also illegal, I almost got into SERIOUS trouble with a 100% legit and legal amphetamine prescription I have had with routine monitoring from a physician for more than a decade in the US)

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
A good thing to remember about studies on mice is that a mouse metabolism is extremely fast compared to ours. They need bigger dosage per kilogram of bodyweight and whatever you may see in short term studies' results could take years of usage for us compared to a few months for a mouse

Most side effects and improvements seen on mice in those GW studies are not going to be seen in a 4-8 weeks use for a human. If cancer is a concern for any of you... Dont use GW for more than 12 weeks. From what I found GW didn't give cancer to mice taking GW for more than a month, which could easily translate to a whole year for you.

Remember this was supposed to be used to prevent or reverse obesity and this suggests they planned to put people on GW for several years, which is most likely why they abandoned the idea.

Effect like improvements in cardiovascular performances are among the first improvements observed in those studies... Which is why its marketed for just that, because other effects would only be seen with long term use (not recommended)

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Ummm... did you read any of this thread? Thanks for the completely irrelevant "information"

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I didn't actually but I usually see people say that GW studies were not done properly because of the high dosages of 2mg/kg or 3mg/kg of bodyweight, but the studies were in fact very well done. Cancer is a legitimate fear one should have when using GW for a cut.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't actually but I usually see people say that GW studies were not done properly because of the high dosages of 2mg/kg or 3mg/kg of bodyweight, but the studies were in fact very well done. Cancer is a legitimate fear one should have when using GW for a cut.
Did you even read the title? Negged.