TB-500: Proper Protocol help

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I have a few vials of TB500, 5mg in each vial. I have BAC water and .5 inch Insulin syringes. I got this stuff awhile back to use for tendon issues but never used it. The tendon issues are getting out of hand now, but I have never reconstituted anything before, or even pinned! But I just want some feedback from some users here on how much it helped, and if it's really side effect free. I read it can also aid in heart health, which would be nice for me at the moment as well. I know TB-500 spreads throughout the body and doesn't need to be injected locally.

Feel free to post testimonials or a proper dosage protocol. If you can, please PM me how to reconstitute properly, I plan to just do whatever the most effective dose is, I have a few of these vials so Ill do what's best! Thank's cheers.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what concentration you want. If you want 2 mg/mL, then 5 mg / 2 mg/mL = 2.5 mL of bac water.

General formula:
Mass of compound / desired density = necessary volume of bac water

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what concentration you want. If you want 2 mg/mL, then 5 mg / 2 mg/mL = 2.5 mL of bac water.

General formula:
Mass of compound / desired density = necessary volume of bac water
That should be easy for me to read, but this is the part that trips me up . So you're saying in a 5mg vial, if I desire it to be 2mg per ml, then I need to reconstitute the entire vial with 2.5ml of BAC water?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
That should be easy for me to read, but this is the part that trips me up . So you're saying in a 5mg vial, if I desire it to be 2mg per ml, then I need to reconstitute the entire vial with 2.5ml of BAC water?
Yes.