Andro the giant super mandro stack...

Cgarza0013

Awards
Hey getting back in the gym after awhile and curious about this stack. Was wondering if anybody knows how to take the stack and what's a good pct and what else I should take for the pct

MG223

Awards
Andro 1 300mg daily
Andro 4 300mg daily
Add in epiandro if you can afford it. Start off at 500mg daily working up to 1000mg
Have an AI on hand.
Cycle support of some sort
A serm for pct, either clomid or nolva.
A natty test booster for pct also. M-test, kingsblood or alphamax xt

Cgarza0013

Awards
O wow... kinda new to this you got the bottle names for the AI and serm and pct

Chasingtails

Awards
Haha why can't people use the search feature. I answered this exact same question less than 24 hours ago

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I suggest you don't run this for your first PH. Just run epiandro @ 500-100mg for 8 weeks, you won't need an AI on cycle, but have one for PCT (PCT as noted above). For your second run, do the epiandro, 1-andro, 4 andro run.

MG223

Awards
I suggest you don't run this for your first PH. Just run epiandro @ 500-100mg for 8 weeks, you won't need an AI on cycle, but have one for PCT (PCT as noted above). For your second run, do the epiandro, 1-andro, 4 andro run.
Why? I'm on 1/4 and epi andro for my first cycle. Hardly any sides and is going great besides being very expensive.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Why? I'm on 1/4 and epi andro for my first cycle. Hardly any sides and is going great besides being very expensive.
Lots of people get sides that derail their cycle and the future of them taking PH's. I am glad your not getting sides. Have far into your cycle are you?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I also agree epiandro solo is not a good first cycle. You will see little to no gains.

MG223

Awards
Lots of people get sides that derail their cycle and the future of them taking PH's. I am glad your not getting sides. Have far into your cycle are you?
I'm on my last week. Day 50 give or take. The cycle took 4-5 weeks to really kick in and was expensive af but besides that it worked.