Super Mandro/Andro The Giant Stack

cotrone407

Awards
Hello Everyone,

Starting my next stack in the next few weeks. I wanted to log this one. I think I have the stack down take a look and let me know what you think.
Thanks!

Personal Stats
25 Years Old- Male
6'1 190LBS 15%BF

Weeks 1-3
x3 Super Mandro ED
x3 Andro the Giant ED
x3 Blockade EDx2

Weeks 4-8
x4 Super Mandro ED
x4 Andro the Giant ED
x3 Blockade EDx2
x3 Eradicate ED

Weeks 9-12
x4 Post Cycle 3X by VL ED
Clomid 50/50/25/25

General Support Throughout cycle and PCT
Fish Oil
Joint support
Multi Vitamin

I feel like this is pretty bare bones any help would be much appreciated.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I really want to follow this cycle. Are you doing a log?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Rehab by LGI is pretty great. Helped me
Bounce back after a trenplexxx cycle did its job just fine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle is great and you will enjoy the results. I have ran the same combo twice and just started it for a third time. As far as blockade you will need two bottles. 3 capsule 2x daily and it will last a month. Pct looks fine. And like user above said-are you going to log? :)

cotrone407

Awards
Cycle is great and you will enjoy the results. I have ran the same combo twice and just started it for a third time. As far as blockade you will need two bottles. 3 capsule 2x daily and it will last a month. Pct looks fine. And like user above said-are you going to log? :)
If I can get a discount coupon for strong supps I will log it how is that??

patsfan01

Awards
I also will be starting this cycle this weekend! I'm pretty stoked I am 6'2 240 pounds at 27 years old. Looking to bulk up pretty nicely. Ive ran plenty of cycles in the past years. I'm hoping that this cycle brings great gains! I will keep everyone updated. Thanks for all the great feedback

cotrone407

Awards
I also will be starting this cycle this weekend! I'm pretty stoked I am 6'2 240 pounds at 27 years old. Looking to bulk up pretty nicely. Ive ran plenty of cycles in the past years. I'm hoping that this cycle brings great gains! I will keep everyone updated. Thanks for all the great feedback
How similar is your cycle can I see exactly what your using and dosing?

cotrone407

Awards
Looking to purchase this stack today. any discount codes???

cotrone407

Awards
One week in feeling good so far. Had some stomach issues the first 3-4 days but getting pasted all that now. Drinking plenty of water and going hard in the gym. I am starting to feel more pump in the gym looking forward to week 2! I feel fuller and weighing about +2 pounds since day 1.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One week in feeling good so far. Had some stomach issues the first 3-4 days but getting pasted all that now. Drinking plenty of water and going hard in the gym. I am starting to feel more pump in the gym looking forward to week 2! I feel fuller and weighing about +2 pounds since day 1.
Nice man. Two lbs and it will only get better. Just keep pushing in the gym and the extra water will help for sure. Look forward to the feedback.

cotrone407

Awards
End of Week 2. Day 15 Up roughly +5 pounds and starting to feel the extra strength in the gym now and I am more focused. I went hiking last weekend and felt some back pain and my knees are feeling dry but overall sides are minimum. Looking forward to the growth in the next two weeks. Especially with Thanksgiving I'm going to be eating a bunch. Also, keeping up with my water amount, this is a must for anyone on this cycle. No more stomach pains as well.

cotrone407

Awards
Day 19- Worked out chest yesterday and that was the first day I really really felt this stack. Improved my bench press roughly 25-30 pounds since my start, I'm contuining to put size on. Im up overall +8 Pounds in almost 3 weeks. Still feeling back pumps and dry joints but at this point thats the only sides.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Curious as well! Pretty much running same stack now. 1 week down

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Feel fine. Nothing really yet weight is about 2lbs up but I'm also eat 4k plus calories. Only been on the andros 9 days.

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
Hate to bring up an old post, but you never finished the log :-( How did it go?