Getting summer ready with Nos Labs 11kt diol

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Getting summer ready with N** **** 11kt diol


    Welcome all,

    This will be a log of the new 11kt diol product currently available through NOS Labs. This entire story is fabricated and is based on the story of a man from TImbucktu. Any names or likenesses used are purely co-incidental and I am not aware of any animals that were harmed in the creation of this log - so let's begin.

    Stats:

    6'4
    238
    15.1% bf (checked on handheld)
    Age 38
    Training for 10+ years
    Have tried just about every anabolic out there minus a short few

    Diet:

    Will be eating at -500 to -1k cals depending on how my body is coming along. Cals come mainly from protein and carbs with relatively low fat. Rarely have cheat meal and most meals are very clean. Goal is to finish around 12% bf and maintain as much strength as possible. Debating on using keto - works very well for me but I am a miserable prick without carbs.

    Training:

    Just started my version of PHAT training. Same general principles just add in a few things I know work for me and subtract things that don't. All in all every body part gets hit atleast 2x per week.

    Will be utilizing the following to help me cut up for the summer:

    1ml NOS Labs 11-kt diol
    200mg test e week indefinately
    .5mg adex per week
    LGD 8mg daily

    Supports:
    Good fish oil supplement
    cialis
    tudca
    multi vit
    b vitamin complex

    Plan is to cut up over the next 8 weeks - slowly increasing cardio and cal deficit.

    Got my package and I love the product look - very clean and professional. Shipping was perfect, nice and bubbly.

    I did my first application yesterday and all went well. Product went on smooth and I love the smell - very subtle but refreshing.

    I have used numerous 11kt like products like OL super-11, OG 11-oxo, and LGI 11-x all at varying doses. Often I have gone too high with these and got achy joints and lethargic so I will be using a moderate dose slow and steady for 8 weeks. Lessons learned.

    Thanks again to NOS Labs for coming out with your new line of td products. There has been a market for things like dien td, 6 bromo, and 11kt diol since everyone appears to be discontinuing their lines. Updates to follow.

    •   
       


  2. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have and I will answer to the best of my ability. I am fairly new here but have been a large contributor on PHF and VLF. It is almost like I know what I am doing.

  3. Hey can you take down the name of the brand please? He doesn't want it out there openly like that.

    But I'm subbed. Been interested in it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Hey can you take down the name of the brand please? He doesn't want it out there openly like that.

    But I'm subbed. Been interested in it.
    @btur2915

    I'm in!
    •   
       


  5. Subbed

  6. Thanks to everyone for following along. Today is leg hypertrophy. Will update later with results.

    Another smooth application this morning after my shower. I am really coming to like the smell of this td. Who needs cologne.

  7. Subbbed!

  8. Ok so today was leg hypertrophy day which I knew was going to be rough as my legs are still a touch sore from leg power day 4 days ago. Needed a little kick in the ass so I popped 50mg oral trest and headed off for the gym.

    Workout:

    Squats - 20, 8, 10, 12, 15
    Leg Press - 15, 15, 15, 15
    Leg extension - 12, 12, 15, 15
    Calf "circuit" - 20-30 reps per set x 4 sets
    (I rotate between leg press calf raises with a pause and seated calf raises with no rest other than walking 5 feet to the other machine)

    When all was said and done I was a sweaty mess that could barely walk. I drop the weight signif. on hypertrophy and really focus on controlling the motion and doing slow reps.

    I am only 3 days in so far and weight hasn't changed but should tomorrow. I noticed this afternoon that I am peeing like crazy - shedding a lot of water which I am sure is the 11kt diol working its magic. Tomorrow is chest hypertrophy then a well needed travel/off day on Thursday.

    Lesson of the day - don't forget to take your 5-10g of taurine on leg day after popping trest and lgd. Back pumps hit hard and required lots of stretching and an unpleasant car ride home.

    Godspeed

  9. in
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  10. Is the NOS 11-KT Diol superior or stronger acting then regular 11-KT? (as in OL Sup3r-11) Cant find any info on that specific compound.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JCX View Post
    Is the NOS 11-KT Diol superior or stronger acting then regular 11-KT? (as in OL Sup3r-11) Cant find any info on that specific compound.
    I recently ran 11-KT as ICON-11. One of the reasons I am doing this log is to compare the two as far as cortisol suppression and overall effects. SO far its a little too soon for me to have any real comparison yet although I have to say at the very least its as strong as Icon-11 as I haven't felt like I stopped taking it at all. The doses are a little different so i might even play with the dosage a bit to see if anything changes.

  12. Too early to say the strength of 11kt diol compared to other products. What I will say is that they all worked well for me but I felt icon-11 was a little too expensive to run at a high enough dose for great results and the super-11 was strong but I had issues with the td carrier being underfilled(which was addressed) and didn't absorb/smell anywhere near the 11kt diol.

    So far I get a nice energy/mood boost after my 11kt diol application that I never got with the other products.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    I recently ran 11-KT as ICON-11. One of the reasons I am doing this log is to compare the two as far as cortisol suppression and overall effects. SO far its a little too soon for me to have any real comparison yet although I have to say at the very least its as strong as Icon-11 as I haven't felt like I stopped taking it at all. The doses are a little different so i might even play with the dosage a bit to see if anything changes.

    Thanks for the info will take a look at your log also. I have some sup3r-11 and sup3r-DHEA that im going to run june/july for a cut. But interested in the NOS version to maybe stack up on. I like the mild dry compounds for cutting. Pumped to run this for 8 weeks!! will post my own long when starting.

  14. It does have me still peeing so I am def. shedding a bunch of water. Will be fun to get on the scale tomorrow morning.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    Too early to say the strength of 11kt diol compared to other products. What I will say is that they all worked well for me but I felt icon-11 was a little too expensive to run at a high enough dose for great results and the super-11 was strong but I had issues with the td carrier being underfilled(which was addressed) and didn't absorb/smell anywhere near the 11kt diol.

    So far I get a nice energy/mood boost after my 11kt diol application that I never got with the other products.
    Thanks for the info! will be following along for the summer cut! will be starting mine with sup3r-11at the end of may.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Hey can you take down the name of the brand please? He doesn't want it out there openly like that.

    But I'm subbed. Been interested in it.
    I have contacted Nos Labs and they are fine with this log.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    I have contacted Nos Labs and they are fine with this log.
    Hmm.. He must be changed his mind. He's on here so maybe he will chime in.

    Good luck though dude.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    It does have me still peeing so I am def. shedding a bunch of water. Will be fun to get on the scale tomorrow morning.
    make sure you keep water intake up. this stuff blocks the aldosterone receptor and acts just like a diuretic. Also, eat salt with it. It might help.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 2kvette View Post
    make sure you keep water intake up. this stuff blocks the aldosterone receptor and acts just like a diuretic. Also, eat salt with it. It might help.
    Thank you sir. I drink about 2g of water a day so I should be good.

  20. Legs are incredibly sore after yesterday - soreness began last night pretty hard so I did a fair amount of stretching which I will continue today. Today will be chest hypertrophy.

  21. Ok so I can def tell my body is changing now. I am down 1lb over yesterday which I am not surprised as I have been peeing like crazy - seems to have leveled out now. Muscles are looking full but looking drier than I have in a while. It is now day 4 of my 11kt diol adventure. Still going on smooth, smells great, no residue, and dries very quickly. Pretty sure this is the driver of my vascularity which I love as I have never been very veiny.

    Today was chest hypertrophy day and I had a great workout that looks as follows (all rest periods were 60-120 seconds):

    Flat bench - 20, 15, 12, 10, 8
    Incline HS press / HS dip supersets - 15, 15, 15, 12, 12
    Machine flys - 15, 15, 15, 15
    Cable push down/preacher curl supersets: 15, 15, 12, 12
    Cable curls: 15, 15, 15, 15
    Skull crushers: 12, 12, 12
    Calf press: 30, 25, 25, 25

    Calf are stubborn and don't want to grow so I hit them randomly when they aren't too sore. Pumps were absolutely insane today and vascularity is def improving which felt good. Tomorrow will be an off day from the gym or will do some LISS before hitting legs for strength.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by btur2915 View Post
    Legs are incredibly sore after yesterday - soreness began last night pretty hard so I did a fair amount of stretching which I will continue today. Today will be chest hypertrophy.
    Do you use foam/rubber rollers at all? My mom got me into them recently and I love them. Especially on legs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2017, 02:04 PM
  2. GET SUMMER READY WITH THIS POWERFUL SUPPLEMENT ON SALE NOW!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2016, 11:30 PM
  3. Highlander Gets Stage-Ready with NEW Olympus Lab's SUP3R EPI
    By highlander31 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-02-2016, 11:00 PM
  4. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:03 PM
  5. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Log in
Log in