Getting summer ready with Nos Labs 11kt diol

btur2915

Awards
Incredibly sore today but no pain so yesterday was a success. I have the energy to do leg power day but my knees are a little sore from all this squatting volume so I may just do some cardio and abs and hit legs tomorrow. Still havent decided.

Applied my 11kt and get an almost immediate boost in mood. Really enjoying this stuff and will be purchasing more shortly.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds awesome! I have 2 bottles on the way from Nos.. I'm going to run this 8 weeks and add halodrol at the beginning of the 3rd week for 6 weeks then pct

btur2915

Awards
sounds awesome! I have 2 bottles on the way from Nos.. I'm going to run this 8 weeks and add halodrol at the beginning of the 3rd week for 6 weeks then pct
Sounds like an awesome cycle. Should be all ripped up with halo and 11kt. I hope you are using some type of test base - lethargy from the halo can sneak up on you.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I'm going to use sup3r dhea, I don't think I want to add 4ad this time around

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly trest scares me haha.. I have exem and clomid on hand, but really don't want to mess with trest

btur2915

Awards
honestly trest scares me haha.. I have exem and clomid on hand, but really don't want to mess with trest
Fair enough. It is an amazing compound and at 1/2 pump a day (25mg) sides should be non existent but would provide perfect base.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the morning but it can be dosed before bed as well. Will only improve sleep.
I've heard the morning dosing can make you tired. Anything like that? Also, great to know it feels a little stronger than 11KT it's self.

btur2915

Awards
I've heard the morning dosing can make you tired. Anything like that? Also, great to know it feels a little stronger than 11KT it's self.
No tiredness so far and I am using 1.5ml. Too much can cause lethargy though.

btur2915

Awards
Sorry for lack up updates but had a very busy weekend.

Friday I did 35 minutes or moderate cardio and some foam rolling.

Also received my research s4 Saturday so I began studying that at 60mg, Should be easy to identify compound effects as I have run 11kt and s4 many times.

btur2915

Awards
Sorry for lack up updates but had a very busy weekend.

Friday I did 35 minutes or moderate cardio and some foam rolling.

Also received my research s4 Saturday so I began studying that at 60mg, Should be easy to identify compound effects as I have run 11kt and s4 many times.

btur2915

Awards
Saturday - was supposed to do leg day but pushed it back one day so my gf and I can do them together. She is an absolute maniac so she keeps me motivated.

Upper body power:

Bench - 10, 5, 5, 4, 3, 5
DB Incline 30 degrees - 6, 5
DB Include 45 degrees - 5, 4
HS Incline - 12, 10, 8
Pulldown - 5, 5, 5
DB Row - 5, 5, 5
Upright row - 12, 10, 8
Side/front raise - 12, 10, 10, 8
Lower trap overhead raise - 12, 10, 12
Variations of side/front raises at various angles - 15, 12, 10
Reverse fly - 12, 10, 10

I am about 2 weeks into the 11kt now and 1 week using 1.5ml. It is really tightening up my midsection and lower chest. Love this **** and every time I apply it amazes me how fast it absorbs. Will continue to use at 1.5ml as it appears to be the sweet spot for me. Still no sides to report (so happy to report this as other 11kt products have given me wicked lethargy and bothered my joints). Will be weighing in and posting progress pics as soon as I can find some time.

btur2915

Awards
Sunday

Lower body power

Squats - 12, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 5
Leg Press - 12, 10, 8, 6
Leg press calf/seated calf supersets - 20, 20, 15, 12, 10, 30
Leg Extension - 12, 12, 12
Standing calf raise - 30, 20, 15, 30

Destroyed legs once again. Hip flexors are incredibly tight so foam rolled the crap out of them before bed which felt great as I could feel the blood rushing to my legs. Diet was spot on and waist is shrinking by the day.

Swapped out lgd for 60mg of s4. Will post bottle pics later when I can. My research subject conveyed to me that taste isn't bad which is surprising as I understand most taste look poop. No vision sides to report as of yet.

btur2915

Awards
Forced rest day today due to work. Probably a good thing.

Will wake up early and hit weights tomorrow.

I look forward to applying my 11kt every day due to the little extra boost it gives me. I am terribly excited to add some dien diol td very shortly. Dien is one of my all time favorites.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forced rest day today due to work. Probably a good thing.

Will wake up early and hit weights tomorrow.

I look forward to applying my 11kt every day due to the little extra boost it gives me. I am terribly excited to add some dien diol td very shortly. Dien is one of my all time favorites.
Do it man! You can't go wrong with that combo.

btur2915

Awards
Nope dien is the parent compound to one of the old tren ph's. It is only for research use.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Nope dien is the parent compound to one of the old tren ph's. It is only for research use.
What type of results/gains can one expect from dien? Is 6 or 8 weeks recommended? Seems like an interesting compound.

btur2915

Awards
What type of results/gains can one expect from dien? Is 6 or 8 weeks recommended? Seems like an interesting compound.
Nice increases to strength, fullness, vascularity, but much will depend on diet. I would run 8 weeks. I love it. Have used several times at varying doses. Many call it tren lite as it doesnt have all the sides.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Nice increases to strength, fullness, vascularity, but much will depend on diet. I would run 8 weeks. I love it. Have used several times at varying doses. Many call it tren lite as it doesnt have all the sides.
One last question, as I do not want to hijack your thread:

I was starting a cycle next week of the following:

NOS 11-kt
OL- Epiandro
HR- Super Mandro

Goal is cutting.

My initial thought is that adding dien would over power the Epi and 1-andro and it would be better to do just 11-kt and Dien. Given that you have ran dien before, would it make sense to add it to my original cycle or should I remove something? Less is better in many cycles.

Thanks

btur2915

Awards

NOS 11-kt
OL- Epiandro
HR- Super Mandro

Goal is cutting.

My initial thought is that adding dien would over power the Epi and 1-andro and it would be better to do just 11-kt and Dien. Given that you have ran dien before, would it make sense to add it to my original cycle or should I remove something? Less is better in many cycles.

Thanks
Personally, I would add dien at 2ml daily and 1.5ml of 11kt + the epi andro. Would make a sick cycle and you should be hard as a rock.

btur2915

Awards

NOS 11-kt
OL- Epiandro
HR- Super Mandro

Goal is cutting.

Thanks
Also dont mind answering questions. Feel free to pm me and I may be able to help you further.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would add dien at 2ml daily and 1.5ml of 11kt + the epi andro. Would make a sick cycle and you should be hard as a rock.
Does dien aromatize? He might feel like **** without some estrogen in that cycle. Epiandro doesnt really help with this either, it reduces your estrogen further. I think what you said plus like 330mg 4-andro or some other test base would be a much more fun cycle while still being super dry and lots of cutting.

btur2915

Awards
Does dien aromatize? He might feel like **** without some estrogen in that cycle. Epiandro doesnt really help with this either, it reduces your estrogen further. I think what you said plus like 330mg 4-andro or some other test base would be a much more fun cycle while still being super dry and lots of cutting.
Pretty sure it does not aromatize even though some report a slight bloat (that is all diet dependent). Epi andro has always given me a nice energy boost off setting any lethargy of a mild cycle like the one being suggested. Adding a little 4 andro wouldnt hurt but think it would be a bit of a waste. If lethargy sets in for some reason I would battle it with epi andro and ECA.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it does not aromatize even though some report a slight bloat (that is all diet dependent). Epi andro has always given me a nice energy boost off setting any lethargy of a mild cycle like the one being suggested. Adding a little 4 andro wouldnt hurt but think it would be a bit of a waste. If lethargy sets in for some reason I would battle it with epi andro and ECA.
What im worried about is how he might feel. Yes the epiandro is gonna give him energy but one thing is being alert and another is feeling good and motivated. I think that when you crash your estrogen too much, you risk getting into the alert and frustrated category. I personally didnt even feel like training when I crashed my estrogen with epiandro, I just wanted to go home and relax from how eerie I was at work. Might not be the case for everyone tho but for me it really sucked

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
What im worried about is how he might feel. Yes the epiandro is gonna give him energy but one thing is being alert and another is feeling good and motivated. I think that when you crash your estrogen too much, you risk getting into the alert and frustrated category. I personally didnt even feel like training when I crashed my estrogen with epiandro, I just wanted to go home and relax from how eerie I was at work. Might not be the case for everyone tho but for me it really sucked
Thanks for these comments guys.

After looking into all three together (11-Kt, epi-andro and Dien, it might be way too dry (as mentioned). Maybe I will run w the 11-Kt and Dien and see how that plays out. The two should work quite well together and if needed, I would thrown 4-andro into the mix.

btur2915

Awards
Thanks for these comments guys.

After looking into all three together (11-Kt, epi-andro and Dien, it might be way too dry (as mentioned). Maybe I will run w the 11-Kt and Dien and see how that plays out. The two should work quite well together and if needed, I would thrown 4-andro into the mix.
I love it. Log your run. Great way to track your progress and review the product.

btur2915

Awards
Up about a pound over yesterday but looking leaner so go figure. My guess is nitrogen retention as I did eat a good bunch of carbs yesterday. Will go keto again tomorrow. Today was leg day so I needed them. Most of my calories/carbs come before 1pm as it times out well with my workout. I have cut out my late night snack the last few days in order to speed up this cut. Usually it was non fat greek yogurt.

Leg Hypertrophy: (no more than 60 seconds rest between sets)

Foam roll (warm up)
Less Press - 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 8, 10, 12
Leg Extension - 12. 12, 12, 12
Inner thigh squeezer machine thingy/hip abduction superset - 12, 12, 12, 12, 12
leg press calf raise/front calf raise supersets - 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 15, 25, 30
HS calf press - 30, 25, 20, 15, burnout drop sets

As you can see I tried to switch things up a bit today and take it easy on my knees as I have been going heavy with squats so they needed a break. Also good to build those stabilizing muscles.

Gym was very cool as they had the air blasting but you couldnt tell by my clothes. Havent sweat like this in a long time. I believe I am about 2 weeks now into my 11kt run and will very likely be adding some dien soon.

11kt has had me feeling great. Still way to early to draw any conclusions but strength continues to rise slowly and muscles are looking more full/hard/veiny.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand that. That is why I inquired.... just looked very similar in structure.
They are extremely similar both in structure and function. Dien-diol is the 3,17 diol prohormone to "Dienolone" another name for Tren is "Trienolone" it would also be accurate to call Dienolone "Denbolone" or "Dienbolone"

Dienolone is 1 hydrogen off from tren. This is because tren had three carbon-to-carbon double bonds whereas Dien only has two. This is where the "di" in Dien comes from and the Tri/Tr part of Trienolone/Trenbolone come from.

What's significant here is that the third double bond on tren is an 11-12 double bond. This bond can, to some degree be hydrolyzed into an 11-OH functional group. Cortisol also has an 11-OH group; because of this similarity, tren can have a profound effect on corticoid hormones which can have string subjective effects/side effects. The absence of this third bond on Dien may explain why some refer to Dien as "Tren with less sides" or "tren-lite"

I may add a third double bond to Dien at some point but in a different place... I'm hoping this will yield a hormone as strong as Tren/stronger than dien but still with fewer side effects than Tren...

Maybe I'll call it NuTren...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible the muscle hardness and vascularity is coming from S4 ?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
They are extremely similar both in structure and function. Dien-diol is the 3,17 diol prohormone to "Dienolone" another name for Tren is "Trienolone" it would also be accurate to call Dienolone "Denbolone" or "Dienbolone"

Dienolone is 1 hydrogen off from tren. This is because tren had three carbon-to-carbon double bonds whereas Dien only has two. This is where the "di" in Dien comes from and the Tri/Tr part of Trienolone/Trenbolone come from.

What's significant here is that the third double bond on tren is an 11-12 double bond. This bond can, to some degree be hydrolyzed into an 11-OH functional group. Cortisol also has an 11-OH group; because of this similarity, tren can have a profound effect on corticoid hormones which can have string subjective effects/side effects. The absence of this third bond on Dien may explain why some refer to Dien as "Tren with less sides" or "tren-lite"

I may add a third double bond to Dien at some point but in a different place... I'm hoping this will yield a hormone as strong as Tren/stronger than dien but still with fewer side effects than Tren...

Maybe I'll call it NuTren...
NOS!!! YOU JUST GAVE ME BRONER. Id love to try some NuTren :D

btur2915

Awards
Taking a day off today from the gym and will focus on things I need to do other than get swole (even though this still remains top priority :))

Feel like I got hit by a bus today incredibly sore legs + overwhelming heat + a little dehydrated from yesterday and a real busy work schedule. If I find some energy I may do some LISS this evening.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If anyone's been considering trying any of the Nos Labs products, all TDs are now 30% OFF!!!

btur2915

Awards
Perfect timing as I am getting low on 11kt and have been falling asleep at night dreaming of dien diol.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone's been considering trying any of the Nos Labs products, all TDs are now 30% OFF!!!
Ya'll better jump on this. You never know when it could be out of stock and your caught waiting for a restock to start your summer cut.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed^ get it while the gett'n is good. Very few companies still selling quality products. VL's and NOS are two of them

btur2915

Awards
Down a total of 7.5 lbs now. Really shed a lot of water lately after a few days of higher than expected sodium intake. Veins still popping up random places and pumps have been unreal. Cant wait to add dien - **** is just behind mithras as my favorite compound. I ran them both once and was hitting some impressive PR's at about 15lbs less than I am now.

Shoulder/Back Hypertrophy: ( no more than 75 seconds rest)

Wide grip pulldown - 15, 12, 12, 10, 8, 12
Cable low row - 12, 12, 12, 15
Upright row - 12, 12, 12, 15
Behind the neck HS shoulder press - 20, 15, 12, 10
HS military/shoulder press supersets - 40, 35, 20, 15, 12, 10
Side raise/front raise supersets - 12, 12, 10, 10
30 degree front raise - 12, 12, 10
Lower trap thingy - 12, 10, 10
Cable external rotation - 12, 12, 15
Reverse fly's - 15, 12, 10
BIcep curls - 12, 15, 20
Hammer curls - 20, 15, 10

Def with need some icing of the shoulders over the next few days. I am happy with my back development and thickness but need to bring up my shoulder game. I suppose you can see that from my workout. Seeing gradual improvements so I am pleased.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Usually, we don't charge much over our own cost for international shipping just because it is already so expensive... Like I think we just found up to the nearest $5 increment...

That being said, if you PM me your address, I'll see what we can come up with for shipping options.

btur2915

Awards
Recovery is really starting to improve as soreness is down substantially. Energy is also up and sleep has been improved. Either going to hit legs for power today or do a arm/ab/calf day to break up my routine a bit and keep things fresh.

btur2915

Awards
Yeah it's official. Took advantage of the amazing Nos Labs sale and picked up my dien. Will be running it early next week at 2ml daily.