Getting summer ready with Nos Labs 11kt diol

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been lathering dien on like sunscreen at the beach. Love the smell of it and the pumps are even better.
Lol. I like the smell too. Just grabbed some of Nostrum's Andro-TD to run alongside the Dien. Trest/Dien/Andro/6-Bromo/Mithras FTW

btur2915

Awards
Lol. I like the smell too. Just grabbed some of Nostrum's Andro-TD to run alongside the Dien. Trest/Dien/Andro/6-Bromo/Mithras FTW
Oh sweet mother that is a dream come true. Dien and trest are my 2nd and 3rd favorite products. The first is by far mithras. Hope you run it high enough.

btur2915

Awards
Just realized I didnt log workout yesterday.

Once again, I took a bath in dien and hit the gym - great pump, mucho sweating, and strength continues to slowly increase.

Back/Shoulder Hypertrophy:

Wide grip pulldown - 20, 15, 12, 12, 10, 8, 6
Cable pullover/Cable row supersets - 15, 12, 12, 12
Single arm bd row/side raise supersets - 12, 12, 10, 8
HS shoulder press - 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6
HS military press/ lower trap raise supersets - 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6
Front raise/DB curl supersets - 15, 12, 12, 12, 10
Reverse flys/hammer curl supetsets - 15, 12, 12
Cable external rotation - 15, 12, 12, 15

btur2915

Awards
After typing these workouts all the time I am now wondering if I should cool it on my hypertrophy days with all the supersets and just raise the weights and lower the reps just a tad. I know I have a strength day where I focus on lower reps and power but wondering if I am overdoing it with reps and should be doing fewer exercises and sticking to a solid 10-12 rep scheme.

Thoughts anyone?

BTW dien rocks in case anyone was wondering. Feeling like a monster in the gym. 11kt is also keeping my nice and dry so it is a very well rounded stack.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
After typing these workouts all the time I am now wondering if I should cool it on my hypertrophy days with all the supersets and just raise the weights and lower the reps just a tad. I know I have a strength day where I focus on lower reps and power but wondering if I am overdoing it with reps and should be doing fewer exercises and sticking to a solid 10-12 rep scheme.

Thoughts anyone?

BTW dien rocks in case anyone was wondering. Feeling like a monster in the gym. 11kt is also keeping my nice and dry so it is a very well rounded stack.
Why dont you do 1 week of 5 rep sets, max out your strenght gains and go back to supersets to give your body a nice anabolic howdoyoudo?

btur2915

Awards
Why dont you do 1 week of 5 rep sets, max out your strenght gains and go back to supersets to give your body a nice anabolic howdoyoudo?
Funny you say that because that has pretty much been my program for the past few years more or less. 5x5 on major compound lifts and then a bunch of supersets on ancillary exercises.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Funny you say that because that has pretty much been my program for the past few years more or less. 5x5 on major compound lifts and then a bunch of supersets on ancillary exercises.
Great minds think alike? hahaha

If thats what you have been doing, you could try the 5-3-1 approach. Give it a solid 3 weeks and then back to hypertrophy.

btur2915

Awards
Great minds think alike? hahaha

If thats what you have been doing, you could try the 5-3-1 approach. Give it a solid 3 weeks and then back to hypertrophy.
Well the phat variation I am currently using is working dont get me wrong - I am just wondering if i am overdoing it with the supersets on hypertrophy day and missing out a bit.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well the phat variation I am currently using is working dont get me wrong - I am just wondering if i am overdoing it with the supersets on hypertrophy day and missing out a bit.
Well, theres one way to know forsure haha

Do what you think you are missing out on and see if it works better. Changing things up usually works out in the short them and then you can go back if you want to.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well how are your joints holding up.. for me the only problem with that kind of volume is when my joints get pissed after too much.. but its what my body like most so...

btur2915

Awards
well how are your joints holding up.. for me the only problem with that kind of volume is when my joints get pissed after too much.. but its what my body like most so...
joints have been fine with additional volume. I cycle joint supports and just got back on my glucosamine/msm/cond protocol from being on cissus for a while. Always take fish oil.

If they ever got bad I just add 10mg of osta.

btur2915

Awards
Lack of updates has been due to memorial day traveling. We are back in action. Hit the gym saturday and sunday. Yesterday gym was closed so I did errands all day and gave the body a nice break.

btur2915

Awards
aturday - Lower Body Power

Squats - 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 10
Hack squat machine - 12, 10, 8, 6, 4
Calf raise on hack squat - giant continuous drop set
Front calf raise/seated calf raise superset - 15, 12, 12, 12

Have been lathering up dien 2 ml in the am and another in the afternoon. No sides to report other than smelling amazing. I love the scent.

I am now out of 11kt. Sorry to see that come to an end but I continue to lean out so all is well. Might pick up some more 11kt right before vacation in August to tighten up a tad more.

btur2915

Awards
Sunday - Chest power/arms

Flat bench - 20, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 1
Incline HS press - 12, 10, 8, 6, 5
ISO preacher curls - 20, 15, 12, 10, 8
Hammer curls - 15, 12, 12, 10, 8
Tricep pushdown - 20, 15, 12, 12, 10, 8
Rope pushdown w/ pause - 15, 15, 12, 12

Had a serious cheat day with pizza and frozen yogurt. I never let loose like this but it is nice to keep you sane.

i woke up and looked lean as hell and muscles looked sooooo full. GF made several complements throughout the day about my appearance - specifically abdomen and lower chest improvements.

Legs looking much better and muscle separation is developing nicely.

Will continue dien at 3ml for many moons.

btur2915

Awards
Sweet baby jesus !!!! Well it is official - the dien has kicked in and damn did it kick today. Workout was absolutely insane. Don't think I have ever had a such a great pump in my life - no preworkout products used other than my dien.

Back/Shoulder hypertrophy: (60 max seconds between sets)

Wide grip pulldown - 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6
Chin ups - 12, 12, 12, 10
Cable pullover/side raise supersets - 12, 12, 12
Cable low row/lower trap raise supersets - 12, 12, 12, 12
HS shoulder press/HS military press supersets - 12, 12, 12, 10
Reverse flys - 15, 12, 10
Cable external rotation - 15, 12, 15

If I can keep up this intensity for the rest of my cut I am sure to far exceed my goals.

NOS - I F****ing love you man !!! You killed it with this product. On a sad note, I am out of 11kt :(... but will be ordering more :)

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Haven't seen any progress pics? Would love to see your progress!

btur2915

Awards
They are coming. Tried taking some over the weekend but came out really ****ty doing it by myself. Need to get my girl to take pics. Excited to show progress.

btur2915

Awards
Been feeling like a boss lately - I love the way dien makes me feel. It isn't the tren dickishness but just a little more cocky/confident than usual. Lots of carbs today as it was time for leg hypertrophy w/ less rest time than I have been using. Same protocol today, 2ml pwo and 1ml a few hours later.

Leg Hypertrophy: (60 seconds rest if not less)

Hack squat machine - 20, 15, 12, 12, 10, 8, 6
Leg Press - 12, 12, 12, 12
Calf circuit - many reps many machines/schemes
Single leg extension - 12, 12, 12, 12
Single leg press - 12, 12, 12

Absolutely crushed legs today - had veins popping out all over my quads/calves. Def still experiencing an increase in sweating at the gym but fortunately no night sweats. No other sides to report so far except I had wicked back pumps today - I am sure that is the s4.

Tomorrow I need to step my cardio game up and abs. I am getting lean enough that I feel doing abs for appearance is worth it now. Also been slacking on cardio so I am overdue.

btur2915

Awards
I am far enough into dien now to draw a fair comparison between the Nos dien diol td and the PO dienoderm/dien ace. I def like it a lot more than the dienoderm version from PO. I would say at 3ml daily it is comparable to about 500mg IM dien ace.

That is an absolutely home run by Nos and dien ace was one of my favorite compounds of all time.

Will be building a stockpile of dien diol td as it is that good. I may even research dien ace afterward to do an even better comparison, or even better, I can run them together !!!

btur2915

Awards
So I actually followed through on my desire to do some cardio and abs today and it felt pretty damn good. Much easier than I remember it.

Did a whole bunch of ab work and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Great sweat.

Also got some bloodwork today - should be fun.

btur2915

Awards
interested in that blood work son!!
You and me both. Had just about everything tested. Had some done not too long ago after a VERY harsh "experiment" and weren't as bad as I thought. Caradarine kept by lipids at a whopping 18. I know it isnt good but after a very long duration and heavy run lipids were better than expected. Same with liver values. Slightly elevated but manageable.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no chit? I tried it once.. didn't do bloods but then I didn't really notice anything with it.. maybe bunk namsayin?
and that kiddies, is a about all I know and or have tried of sarms

btur2915

Awards
no chit? I tried it once.. didn't do bloods but then I didn't really notice anything with it.. maybe bunk namsayin?
I am a believer than sarms have their place and I dont mind using them when it is time. Cardarine, atleast the brands I have researched, is a legit compound. It is the only thing that makes long/high tren runs manageable. Really helped with bp, cardio capacity, heart rate, and obviously lipids. My HDL has never been really high but it is always in a great proportion to my ldl values - 95% of the time it falls in the "ideal" range. That is why it is important to know how to read bloodwork and have a dr who doesnt just read numbers and throw you on a statin.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Just a quick aside: GW-501516 is not a SARM - it's a PPAR modulator.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick aside: GW-501516 is not a SARM - it's a PPAR modulator.
I know.. its just a genralism. .. like I said, I have used it, and I my friend, don't put sh!7 in my body with out thorough research.

btur2915

Awards
Busy as hell lately so going to give short updates on progress. I was really backed up for a few days and looked like **** - very bloated. Took a laxative to even things out and look/feel so much better. Getting so many comments that I am getting ripped up. Abs coming back, vasc up, and look more athletic and less blocky.

btur2915

Awards
Friday - Chest/tri hypertrophy

Flat bench - 20, 15, 12, 10, 7, 6
Include HS press - 15, 12, 12, 12, 10
DB incline - 12, 10, 8, 6
DIps - Many
Incline fly - 12, 12, 10
Machine fly - 15, 12, 12, 12
Pushdown - 20, 15, 12, 12, 10
Rope pushdown - 20, 20, 15, 12
Kickbacks - 12, 12, 12

btur2915

Awards
Saturday - Back/shoulder hypertrophy

Wide grip pulldown - 20, 15, 12, 10
Chin ups - 15, 12, 12
Upright row/ front raise supersets - 15, 15, 12, 12
Side raise/lower trap supers - 15, 12, 12, 12
HS military press/shoulder press supers - 15, 15, 12, 12, 10
Behind the neck press - 12, 12, 12
Reverse flys - 15, 12, 10
External cable rotation - 15, 15, 12, 12

btur2915

Awards
Sunday - lower body power

Leg press - 12, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3, 10
Calf circuit (lacking body part - spend a lot of time giving them volume)
Various ab work
Leg extension - 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 8, 10
Single leg press - 12, 10, 8, 6, 10

Less volume than usual here but knees have been a bit stiff so wanted to give them a break. Increased time under tension and good squeeze on all exercises. Because volume was down, rest time was cut down from 4-5 min. to 2-3 between heavy work.

btur2915

Awards
Dien has been absolutely nuts and exceeding expectations. I have been a madman in the gym sweating like a pig and all exercises have been doing up 5-10 lbs per workout while weight has remained the same or decreased slightly.

Recovery has been the greatest improvement as I dont feel I need any time off anymore like I have needed. Will likely do 30 minutes of cardio + abs + foam rolling today to keep the blood pumping. Sore as a MF but energy, mood, and libido are through the roof. Couldnt be happier with progress.

Now I just need to speed things up a tad in terms of appetite control which is why I am considering dnp or phen.

Also, may grab some gh or frag to help with fat loss. Havent decided which yet.

btur2915

Awards
Finally breaking through my weight loss plateau. Lost another 1.5lbs over the past 4 days and looking/feeling much better. I THINK I finally have my appetite under control and have a good meal plan setup that is working for me.

Workouts have been absolutely nuts. Never had such great workouts in my life and it is all happening in a cal deficit which I really find amazing. I cant ever remember sweating this much in my life in the gym and I am not even on tren or dnp.

btur2915

Awards
Upper body power

Flat bench - 20, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1
HS incline press - 12, 10, 5, 5, 5, 10, 12
Incline DB press - 6, 6, 6, 6 (all at different inclines)
HS military press - 12, 10, 5, 5, 10, 12
HS shoulder press - 12, 12, 5, 5, 10
Flys - 12, 8, 8, 8, 12

Took 4 approx. 4-5 minutes rest in between flat bench sets and I cant just stand around since I was so pumped up so between every set I did a bunch of ab work. I forgot how much fun it is to train abs when you can actually see them !!!!

Dien continues to blow me away. I am off all s4 at this point so it is truly just the dien shining as I am on nothing else but trt.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Upper body power

Flat bench - 20, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1
HS incline press - 12, 10, 5, 5, 5, 10, 12
Incline DB press - 6, 6, 6, 6 (all at different inclines)
HS military press - 12, 10, 5, 5, 10, 12
HS shoulder press - 12, 12, 5, 5, 10
Flys - 12, 8, 8, 8, 12

Took 4 approx. 4-5 minutes rest in between flat bench sets and I cant just stand around since I was so pumped up so between every set I did a bunch of ab work. I forgot how much fun it is to train abs when you can actually see them !!!!

Dien continues to blow me away. I am off all s4 at this point so it is truly just the dien shining as I am on nothing else but trt.
Must.....Hold....Off....On....Dien....Cycle xD im gonna be like a kid in a candy store when I start this ****

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think ima pick up a couple bottles of this. sounds almost too good to be true.

btur2915

Awards
I think ima pick up a couple bottles of this. sounds almost too good to be true.
I really cant tell you how much I love dien. It really is spot on to call it tren lite. I dont really tren sides and I can run it pretty high but it is refreshing to get similar results from something that doesnt destroy sleep or make you a walking prick.

If you decide to bite the bullet hit me up first here or on vf and I can give you a promo code.

btur2915

Awards
Prob should have taken a day off as that is what my "routine" says but aint nobody got time for that ****. Body feels good and while maybe not completely recovered I was jacked up to do legs so I took off my dress, lathered up with 2ml dien diol td, and put on a pair on shorts- off to the gym we went.

Leg hypertrophy:

Squats - 20, 15, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Single leg press - 12, 12, 12
Calf nonsense - many reps many machines (best calf pump ive had in a while)
Leg Extension - 20, 15, 12, 12, 12, 10
Single leg extension - 15, 12, 12

Honestly I had more in the tank but the back pump monster got me despite 5g taurine pwo. Seems like this happens every higher rep squat day. I can go all day doing 5 reps and under but once I hit 10 my back blows up. Had to throw in the towel before I seized up. Not as much volume as I would have liked today but great pump so I will take it. Might have been a blessing because knees have been a little stiff lately.

btur2915

Awards
Will be posting my final review of the Nos Labs td dien diol within the next day or two - very busy lately.

btur2915

Awards
This will be my second to last post here, final being my final review of dien diol td.

Took the weekend off entirely as I was very sore and worn down + had a lot of **** going on.

Yesterday hit chest/tri for low reps and today did lower body for low reps. May switch things up a bit in my new log in terms of workout. Stay tuned.

JCX

JCX

Awards
This will be my second to last post here, final being my final review of dien diol td.

Took the weekend off entirely as I was very sore and worn down + had a lot of **** going on.

Yesterday hit chest/tri for low reps and today did lower body for low reps. May switch things up a bit in my new log in terms of workout. Stay tuned.
im About to start some nos dien. Was wondering if you had any prolactin or estro issues? I also have nos 6-bromo, but some people I train with said I should have aromasin on hand. ,my cycle is going to be 50-50-75-75-100-100mg 6 weeks while I finish up 11-kt. Also did you use any liver support on your run?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im About to start some nos dien. Was wondering if you had any prolactin or estro issues? I also have nos 6-bromo, but some people I train with said I should have aromasin on hand. ,my cycle is going to be 50-50-75-75-100-100mg 6 weeks while I finish up 11-kt. Also did you use any liver support on your run?
I don't see any problems like that.. everyone is different, but if worried, get some inhibit P and take that. a good ai on hand is always a good idea.

Reactions: JCX

btur2915

Awards
No prolactin or estrogen issues at all at 3ml. You should always have an ai on hand but I dont believe it aromitizes so this shouldnt be a problem. People sometime get a bit of bloat with it and mistake it for estrogen when it is really their diet.

No liver support needed for the dien - it is not methyl and is a td so it is better than an oral for your liver.

btur2915

Awards
Why no horizontal rowing moves?
I do - maybe I wasnt listing this but on back day, seated rows are one of my favorite exercises. Love them on the cables for that time under tension.

btur2915

Awards
Have been crazy busy lately but will try and post my final review tomorrow or over the weekend. I am also taking my time to reflect on how I felt and my progress in using both Nos 11kt and Nos dien diol. The dien is a HUGE hit and people are going nuts for it.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been crazy busy lately but will try and post my final review tomorrow or over the weekend. I am also taking my time to reflect on how I felt and my progress in using both Nos 11kt and Nos dien diol. The dien is a HUGE hit and people are going nuts for it.
Really? How many people have you heard that tried it?

btur2915

Awards
Really? How many people have you heard that tried it?
There are a bunch of people that have tried it on vicious forum. I know I have run it and a few of my friends and we all had the same experience.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards

Looking forward to seeing the progress pictures/final result pictures!

btur2915

Awards
OK so this is long overdue but my final review of the Nos labs Dien diol td. I began this at 2ml for a few days and then 3 for the remainder of cycle.

Appearance/shipping - first class as always. Nos usually ships same day and bottles have a nice clean look to them.

Smell - absolutely love this smell. would wear it as a cologne its that good. the eucalyptus is so refreshing and opens up the nose. No alcoholy smell.

Application - goes on smooth and dries super quick with no left over residue or film. No random particles left on the skin surface and never made my skin irritated/dry.

Mind/sides - no side effects to report other than gains. I experienced no real bloat, anxiety, gyno, sex issues, or sleep issues what so ever. It gives you an alpha male feeling, not a dick, just a little cocky. Muscles were always feeling full even with little to no carbs. Energy was effected either.

Results - nothing short of fantastic. I used it during a cut and gained strength on all over my major exercises. Started cycle at 15.1+ bf and as of yesterday I was 12.4%. I did not make any changes in my diet and ate just about 500 cal deficit. I did very little cardio at the beginning and then ramped up appropriately, never doing more than 1.5 hours a week. I cant ever remember looking this good. I had my gf take some pics on her phone and I will put them up when she gets home.

In conclusion, I would like to thank Nos for coming out with some amazing products. Dien is one of my top 3 favorites and since PO went under it was almost impossible to find. This compound truly is amazing and is incredibly versatile - I cant even imagine how it would be if used in a bulk.... but I will have to find that out over the winter!!!

Once again, thank you Nos and you have certainly gained a customer for life.