Anavar dosage

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Do you think 50-60 mg anavar ed is a good enough dose if you are stacking with Test E at 500mg a week?

btur2915

Awards
If your var is legit then 40 is plenty. 50-60 and the pumps get painful.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuk anavar, thats for ***** girl lifters. Get on that tren time brah

Right Spurfy?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
This.

Anyone who says "Var is weak" has simply never taken legit, full-strength Var. As an anabolic agent, it's up to 13 times as anabolic as testosterone. Tren is 5 times as anabolic.

I have done 8 week cycles of TRT doses of test with 20 mg/day of pharma Var (this is the MINIMUM EQUIVALENT of 700 mg/week of test) put on 12 lbs of muscle while simultaneously losing fat, and with basically zero side effects. And these "gainz are loyal", brah -- I kept every single pound.

Reactions: Nac
2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
This.

Anyone who says "Var is weak" has simply never taken legit, full-strength Var. As an anabolic agent, it's up to 13 times as anabolic as testosterone. Tren is 5 times as anabolic.

I have done 8 week cycles of TRT doses of test with 20 mg/day of pharma Var (this is the MINIMUM EQUIVALENT of 700 mg/week of test) put on 12 lbs of muscle while simultaneously losing fat, and with basically zero side effects. And these "gainz are loyal", brah -- I kept every single pound.
Thanks for the input!

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Fuk anavar, thats for ***** girl lifters. Get on that tren time brah

Right Spurfy?
Problem with tren is it causes hair loss to speed up... hair loss runs in my family.. otherwise I would be running mast with my test..

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Luckily I have almost too much hair but supposedly they have some shampoo to block and help aid hair loss due to aas
Yeah iv heard of it.. they sell it at my fiances store.. I thought about trying it but not getting any hopes up..
Ill be lookin like bruce willis from Die Hard in my 30s lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah iv heard of it.. they sell it at my fiances store.. I thought about trying it but not getting any hopes up..
Ill be lookin like bruce willis from Die Hard in my 30s lol
Just shave your head if it runs in the family and you have thin hair it's going to happen eventually might as well be jacked and monster with a bald head rather than not. I'm 30 and already grey bad I have to keep a skin fade to keep gray away not ready to rock the salt and pepper and not ready to die it. So I keep it short and cut the grey out lol. I'll never loose mine but by 40-45 I'll be white lightning. For now it's just the sides so I cut it every 10-14 days which I don't mind easy to maintain

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Just shave your head if it runs in the family and you have thin hair it's going to happen eventually might as well be jacked and monster with a bald head rather than not. I'm 30 and already grey bad I have to keep a skin fade to keep gray away not ready to rock the salt and pepper and not ready to die it. So I keep it short and cut the grey out lol. I'll never loose mine but by 40-45 I'll be white lightning. For now it's just the sides so I cut it every 10-14 days which I don't mind easy to maintain
Haha smooth! Nothing wrong with the George cloony! My hair isn't like super bad.. i still style it every day and get compliments but iv always been obsessed with my hair and now its receding in the front and thinning... I'm hoping i have my moms side and i only get thin in the front! Im 27 now. In my 30's ill probably have the Jude Law goin on lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Haha my buddy is 26 and his hairline is so bad he wears a hat or shaves it. Just I have super thick hair pain in the ass to style it and stupid swirls on the front. But I get out of shower and dry in 5 mins and never touch it only downside have to get it cut every 2 weeks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive ran 30mg of Pharma and its definitely legit at that dose. Pumps were insane..!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran 30mg of Pharma and its definitely legit at that dose. Pumps were insane..!
If it's not Winny or dbol var is expensive raw and cut or faked lots of times. would live to run some legit var

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
I got mine from a veryy well trusted source and said to be pharm grade so we will see!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
There are so few BBers who have taken legit Var. Anytime you read anything other than a glowing experience with Var, I promise it was fake gear.

Anyone who has taken real Var knows how strong it is -- it's literally *the* most potent muscle building AAS you can get. It's the only known AAS that increases the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle.

Var is so potent at building muscle that even in burn victims on high dose corticosteroid therapy, it reverses the wound healing impairment caused by these drugs (see: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/423228_5) and oxandrolone directly protects muscle from even high doses of cortisol (see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15219414)

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Yeah iv done a lot of research on this stuff and thats why I fell in love with it.. its also one of the hardest to get bc most people don't think much of it bc its not associated with getting super huge.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
There are so few BBers who have taken legit Var. Anytime you read anything other than a glowing experience with Var, I promise it was fake gear.

Anyone who has taken real Var knows how strong it is -- it's literally *the* most potent muscle building AAS you can get. It's the only known AAS that increases the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle.

Var is so potent at building muscle that even in burn victims on high dose corticosteroid therapy, it reverses the wound healing impairment caused by these drugs (see: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/423228_5) and oxandrolone directly protects muscle from even high doses of cortisol (see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15219414)
You've successfully moved Anavar onto my want-to-try list. Luckily, it just became available to me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

I'm not trying to call you out as I agree with most everything you say(maybe not the way say it though) but where are you getting 13 times?

The highest I've seen is 630 which would put it at 6.3 times not 13.

Although anavar does some unique things that most steriod don't(at least don't have proof that they do). Such as increasing creatine storage and increase androgen recoptors density. It has shown to relieve joint pain, most do the opposite especially one that don't aromatize. I could be wrong but I think it's one of the few proven to bind to androgen receptors on fat cells(I know proviron does).

It's not proven but theorized that it prevents 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase from deactivating dht in muscles.

I'm sure there is more I'm missing

Anyone else know of any of 17aa alkylated hormones that have an oxygen bond? As I wonder if they also have some of the benefits that anavar does?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to call you out as I agree with most everything you say(maybe not the way say it though) but where are you getting 13 times?
"Oxandrolone, a modified form of testosterone, is the only FDA-approved anabolic steroid used for restoring lost body weight. The safety advantage of oxandrolone is that it is cleared by the kidney rather than the liver so hepatoxicity, which is a major problem with other anabolic steroids, is less of an issue. Its anabolic activity is approximately 10 times that of testosterone and its androgenic activity is one tenth that of testosterone."

J Burns Wounds. 2007; 6: e2.

I will find the study showing it is up to 13 times. It's going to take a while. It's referenced in a pharmacology textboook I have to dig up...

Although anavar does some unique things that most steriod don't(at least don't have proof that they do). Such as increasing creatine storage and increase androgen recoptors density. It has shown to relieve joint pain, most do the opposite especially one that don't aromatize. I could be wrong but I think it's one of the few proven to bind to androgen receptors on fat cells(I know proviron does).
All true. Plus, oxandrolone directly stimulates bone collagen sythesis (J Burns Wounds. 2007; 6: e4.) and fibroblast collagen synthesis (J Burns Wounds. 2005; 4: e2.).

It is also not liver toxic and has never been demonstrated to damage hepatocytes.

"Unlike other orally administered C17alpha-alkylated AASs, the novel chemical configuration of oxandrolone confers a resistance to liver metabolism as well as marked anabolic activity. In addition, oxandrolone appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects (jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasias and neoplasms) attributed to the C17alpha-alkylated AASs. Oxandrolone is reported to be generally well tolerated and the most commonly documented adverse effects are transient elevations in transaminase levels"

Drugs. 2004;64(7):725-50.

It's not proven but theorized that it prevents 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase from deactivating dht in muscles.
This is speculation but probably true.

Anyone else know of any of 17aa alkylated hormones that have an oxygen bond? As I wonder if they also have some of the benefits that anavar does?
Oxandrolone has an ether (R-O-R) functional group. As far as I know, it's the only AAS of this type.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This time 1,000,000. If var is legit, you'll notice 25mg. If money allows, 50mg for 8weeks stack with test and Eq will yeild some phenomenal gains. Anavar is extremely anabolic, anabolics are what make you grow muscle. Androgenics make you LOOOK awesome while helping add less tissue than something more anabolic.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Problem with tren is it causes hair loss to speed up... hair loss runs in my family.. otherwise I would be running mast with my test..
Unfortunate but this also means the most effective steroids are going to be those DHT's buddy. I'm in the same boat but because I compete and I'm now over 30, I don't care.

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Unfortunate but this also means the most effective steroids are going to be those DHT's buddy. I'm in the same boat but because I compete and I'm now over 30, I don't care.
Haha yeah I'm waiting to get into my 30's before I start running tren and mast and all the good stuff..

And to the other question of my goal.. im just looking to harden up and get that dry vascular look..

I'm 5"11 about 180lbs very low body fat.. abs all year round.. i eat healthy and meal prep..

Not looking to get huge or anything, i tore the major muscle in my chest a few years ago and it never healed to 100% and doctors wouldn't help. I cant really do flat bench or decline bc it will start to feel like its going to rip more so i just stick to incline and use cables/machines and do push ups for chest..

Since the injury I really just try to go for the shredded lean look over getting huge

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavar, Ostarine, or Primo (really, Primo is awesome) and a diet that gradually decreases carbs while increasing fasted cardio.

Done. In 3 months you could drop anywhere from 3-5% BF without losing a single pound of muscle.

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Anavar, Ostarine, or Primo (really, Primo is awesome) and a diet that gradually decreases carbs while increasing fasted cardio.

Done. In 3 months you could drop anywhere from 3-5% BF without losing a single pound of muscle.
Iv been dying to run some primo! Love everything iv read about it!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Never got the appeal of gaining 20lb on tren with all of the side effects just to lose a good chunk of them.

Currently running var at 50mg and the pumps are getting really painful.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iv been dying to run some primo! Love everything iv read about it!
If you buy some, test it. If it is real, buy a bunch. 99% of people that talk about using Primo on here haven't had real Primo. Stuff is awesome. Sex drive high. Aggression in the gym is good but not present every where and muscle mass and hardness are unparalleled other than maybe 1000+ mg/wk of Masteron or something like that.

Other than that, you wouldn't know it was in your system. I just started the oral kind 3 days ago and I love it as well.

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
If you buy some, test it. If it is real, buy a bunch. 99% of people that talk about using Primo on here haven't had real Primo. Stuff is awesome. Sex drive high. Aggression in the gym is good but not present every where and muscle mass and hardness are unparalleled other than maybe 1000+ mg/wk of Masteron or something like that.

Other than that, you wouldn't know it was in your system. I just started the oral kind 3 days ago and I love it as well.
My source gets all legit stuff. Him and his team are all into doing shows and comp. Cant remember if it is DHT like mast or not? I was going get some for my cycle coming up but i didnt feel like being a voodoo doll with all those needles in me per week mixed with my Test lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My source gets all legit stuff. Him and his team are all into doing shows and comp. Cant remember if it is DHT like mast or not? I was going get some for my cycle coming up but i didnt feel like being a voodoo doll with all those needles in me per week mixed with my Test lol
It's a DHT but is considerably more effective at retaining muscle mass than Test.

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
It's a DHT but is considerably more effective at retaining muscle mass than Test.
Alright.. Iv been tryna stay away from the dht until im in my 30s bc hair loss.. i got a little thinning in the front bc it runs in the family lol

btur2915

Awards
Alright.. Iv been tryna stay away from the dht until im in my 30s bc hair loss.. i got a little thinning in the front bc it runs in the family lol
You'll be fine just get some dht blocking shampoo and generic rogaine as a prevention.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, so do I but I've never had permanent effects of hair loss from DHT's. It just thins out and gets dry and when I stop, within a month it's back to normal if not improved. Best thing is, everyone thinks your hair is in better shape at that point because they got used to seeing it thin out lol.

Seriously, the Nizoral shampoo coupled with the botanical craft Palm Fruit (Eric Potratz's newest version of Toco-8) will keep the hair on your head. In fact, with extended use, that Palm Fruit will actually improve the hair line and thicken the hair with new hairs. It actually was approved by the FDA for such use (hair regrowth). I don't have any reason to try and talk this guy's product up either. I get no royalties from this I'm just a sworn believer in the stuff although I admit I myself have not taken it religiously like I should. I did a 4 month run of the Toco-8 and it completely filled in my balding crown to where I looked like I just had just slightly thinner hair from hat head (wearing a ball cap all the time) but not actually balding.

I'm certain this stuff probably has a host of other solid benefits, namely, reducing inflammation via anti-oxidants. This stuff is LOADED with those to a degree that most other anti-oxidant supplements cannot claim to be like.

Finally, coconut oil designed for scalp use will help keep the skin from drying out. I'm not sure what exactly happens when DHT binds to those receptors in the scalp, but I will throw my hypothesis out there because it's all I got.

We know that DHT's "dry you out" so to speak. We know that it shrink wraps the skin and causes water to come off the skin as well. People say this is a result of just becoming leaner, but I'm not so sure now. The reason I think there is something to DHT's actually drying the sub-q layers of the body out is because the scalp is also known to get extremely dry when a man's hair is starting to fall out. Dandruff goes hand in hand with losing scalp hair. DHT's cause scalp hair to fall out and even worse, they trigger what is thought to be an irreversible change in the type of hair grown on the scalp - from terminal hairs to vellus hairs. Interestingly, we all started out with mainly vellus hairs and it was testosterone and DHT that triggered a change from vellus to terminal hairs, allowing us to start growing those manly beards, arm pit hair, and, well... you get the point. Yet, 3 decades later, elevated DHT levels equates to reversing that sequence and creating a bunch of vellus hairs on our scalps...???

DHT binds to the hair follicle causing a change in the DNA, allowing that follicle to dry up and become nothing more than the vellus "peach fuzz" that we know so well. I think ketoconazole binds to the follicles that DHT would otherwise be binding to, preventing the DHT from doing what it normally does best - drying up our scalp and making hair fall out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Only trust ole Bayer amps. 1st batch of UGL primo was great but never got anything like it again from ugl. Bayer amps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 0
swollz Anabolics 1
Supplements 0