Superdrol or DMZM-Sten cycle

JerseyGuy

Awards
Hi all- Long time reader here. Thought it was time to post for some advise. I am looking to run my first cycle. I am 37yrs old in good shape. 5'8 207lbs. My goal is to have a good lean bulk look at the end. I work out 3x a week for now and will be increasing according to work and family schedule.

My cycle will look like this: Cycle:
PH of choice wk1-6.
nolva or Clomid wk7-10.
IS IT NEEDED TO HAVE AI wk11-13??

I am looking to start a cycle of 6-8 weeks. I have been contemplating with going with:
Superdrol. Been reading very mix reviews of Hi-Tech brand vs Mastoral. Any advise on this would be very helpful.
or
dmz/m-sten: what dose is best taken?

Blockade Cycle Assist worth it during week 1-6?

I will be preparing to have either Nolvadex or Clomid which i will start on the last day of the cycle for 4 weeks.
The dose I will be taking will be 20/20/10/10.

Best to take M test or AlphaMax XT along with Superdrol or with PCT?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi all- Long time reader here. Thought it was time to post for some advise. I am looking to run my first cycle. I am 37yrs old in good shape. 5'8 207lbs. My goal is to have a good lean bulk look at the end. I work out 3x a week for now and will be increasing according to work and family schedule.

My cycle will look like this: Cycle:
PH of choice wk1-6.
nolva or Clomid wk7-10.
IS IT NEEDED TO HAVE AI wk11-13??

I am looking to start a cycle of 6-8 weeks. I have been contemplating with going with:
Superdrol. Been reading very mix reviews of Hi-Tech brand vs Mastoral. Any advise on this would be very helpful.
or
dmz/m-sten: what dose is best taken?

Blockade Cycle Assist worth it during week 1-6?

I will be preparing to have either Nolvadex or Clomid which i will start on the last day of the cycle for 4 weeks.
The dose I will be taking will be 20/20/10/10.

Best to take M test or AlphaMax XT along with Superdrol or with PCT?
Frankly, neither of those is really a good "1st time" cycle... theyre both pretty harsh cycles. If I had to choose tho, DMZ/Sten would be my choice simply because you can actually still get these... Hi-tech superdrol? How old is it? If its after like 2007, its not actually superdrol since it was banned (hi-tech uses names like that but the ingredients are usually andro's).

M-test or any other booster is for pct. Its a waste on cycle.

JerseyGuy

Awards
Frankly, neither of those is really a good "1st time" cycle... theyre both pretty harsh cycles. If I had to choose tho, DMZ/Sten would be my choice simply because you can actually still get these... Hi-tech superdrol? How old is it? If its after like 2007, its not actually superdrol since it was banned (hi-tech uses names like that but the ingredients are usually andro's).

M-test or any other booster is for pct. Its a waste on cycle.
Came across the "Hi-Tech Superdrol" from this forum. And yes i also found out that its a low dosed version.
So for a first cycle- any advise what to go with? I also have a very high tolerance to supplements.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Came across the "Hi-Tech Superdrol" from this forum. And yes i also found out that its a low dosed version.
So for a first cycle- any advise what to go with? I also have a very high tolerance to supplements.
It's not a "low-dosed version." It's not Superdrol at all.

First cycle? Run test at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Use a mild methyl as a 6 week kickstart. Or be lame and run some andros.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hahaha yeahhhh thats not superdrol at all... its andro's and maybe some herbs.

These are not supplements. you dont have a "tolerance" to aas. you've never run any.

For a first cycle, stick with something milder like the andros. Learn about them on your own though and come back when you've chosen the ones that suit your goals.

JerseyGuy

Awards
hahaha yeahhhh thats not superdrol at all... its andro's and maybe some herbs.

These are not supplements. you dont have a "tolerance" to aas. you've never run any.

For a first cycle, stick with something milder like the andros. Learn about them on your own though and come back when you've chosen the ones that suit your goals.
Absolutely agree that my tolerance will be sensitive to the aas. Was just giving more information, that's all.
As I am still learning the ropes around here...What would be a good milder andro?

Hey Mike33511- Thanks for replying...I only said about Superdrol from what I have been reading on this forum. Have much more to learn as I have always done it the natural way. Eat and lift. I have come to a cross road where its just tougher to get to where I want that way. Lean Mass

So you say to run Test 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Being just starting out, I have no clue where to find good gear
I have tossed the idea about giving it a shot and see how it works out. Just still reading/researching my options though. Not looking to get a fast advise and run and buy some bad gear and stick it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd stay away from all of those. In my opinion Msten and DMZ are waaaay to powerful for a first cycle. They blew me up but theres no way in hell I'd reccomend someone take them without any perevjous experience

In my opinion tell you to run those compares giving someone a 50BMG as their first gun to shoot and telling them not to **** it up

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely agree that my tolerance will be sensitive to the aas. Was just giving more information, that's all.
As I am still learning the ropes around here...What would be a good milder andro?

Hey Mike33511- Thanks for replying...I only said about Superdrol from what I have been reading on this forum. Have much more to learn as I have always done it the natural way. Eat and lift. I have come to a cross road where its just tougher to get to where I want that way. Lean Mass

So you say to run Test 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Being just starting out, I have no clue where to find good gear
I have tossed the idea about giving it a shot and see how it works out. Just still reading/researching my options though. Not looking to get a fast advise and run and buy some bad gear and stick it.
As mike33511 mentioned, a simple test e only cycle is fairly simple to run and will have far better gains than any ph. That said, as you mentioned, its harder to get/guarantee. Any of the andros (1,4,epi) are all good starters. Mild on sides, easy to control, and will have reasonable gains (not 10+lb mind you).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
High tech superdrol is a Andro blend. If you wanna go msten or dmz do them separately not stacked. I don't see any problems with msten at 10-20 mg for 4-6 weeks. Make sure you have everything u need on hand before you start

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'd stay away from all of those. In my opinion Msten and DMZ are waaaay to powerful for a first cycle. They blew me up but theres no way in hell I'd reccomend someone take them without any perevjous experience

In my opinion tell you to run those compares giving someone a 50BMG as their first gun to shoot and telling them not to **** it up
Hey Choc I know we don't see I 2 I on alot of things but I do have to disagree on your whole post. First off if you are talking M2 that gun mounted is idiot proof if you asked them to clear a jam then ya...but "hold on press butter buttons and count to 5 let rest 3 count repeat" is as easy as it gets.
As for M-Sten and DMZ I have never taken them my experience is with the REAL PH and from what I've heard DMZ is the best now but is half as strong as SD or P-plex and when all those were available most advised running Halo or Epistane as first runs and Lots of guys ran SD at 10mg for first week before 20mg for next 5 and it was all about support supplements keeping sides down not going to something lame as andros. If your stats are good and your lifting experience is good make sure you have PCT and support supps and GET GAINS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29