Hdrol

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Got 70 (25mg) caps of hdrol. Is it worth running for 4 weeks at 50/50/75/75?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Curious as well. I have 120 25mg caps and was considering stacking it with DMZ as a kick start for test e. I was going to dose hdrol 50/50/50/75/75 something along those lines.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 70 (25mg) caps of hdrol. Is it worth running for 4 weeks at 50/50/75/75?
Unless you've already had lots of PED usage and are well over your natural limits, I would stick with 50 mg for 5 weeks. This would net you the best gains IMO with your limited amount available. 50 mg is perfect for the average novice/hobbyist.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious as well. I have 120 25mg caps and was considering stacking it with DMZ as a kick start for test e. I was going to dose hdrol 50/50/50/75/75 something along those lines.
This is an ok plan I suppose. The dose is fine. You're considering stacking both Halo and DMZ as a kickstart? If so, how long is your test run? You could considering kickstarting with one compound and finishing with the other.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
This is an ok plan I suppose. The dose is fine. You're considering stacking both Halo and DMZ as a kickstart? If so, how long is your test run? You could considering kickstarting with one compound and finishing with the other.
I am doing a year of cruising and blasting. I just started 3 days ago. It's my third test cycle. My second run of DMZ. I was planning on doing dbol as my next blast. I have considered running the hdrol as a finisher for this blast, but I want to make sure my liver is good after the DMZ. Before using the hdrol with it or after it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing a year of cruising and blasting. I just started 3 days ago. It's my third test cycle. My second run of DMZ. I was planning on doing dbol as my next blast. I have considered running the hdrol as a finisher for this blast, but I want to make sure my liver is good after the DMZ. Before using the hdrol with it or after it.
I like that plan better. DMZ as the kicker and Halo as the finisher. What are your liver supports? Are you doing labs to confirm before taking the 2nd methyl?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I got my blood checked a month ago and I never (literally) drink alcohol or take any painkillers. So you think the hdrol will be effective as a finisher? And should I take it for 6weeks at the dosing protocol or 100mg a day for the last 4?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I got my blood checked a month ago and I never (literally) drink alcohol or take any painkillers. So you think the hdrol will be effective as a finisher? And should I take it for 6weeks at the dosing protocol or 100mg a day for the last 4?
I say split the difference and do 75 mg. Halo can take a solid 2-3 weeks to really shine. If the quality is good then 75 mg is a nice dose and 6 weeks is a nice length to finish out a cycle with a moderately toxic methyl.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Alright what if I stacked it with 4 andro and ran it 6 weeks with the hdrol starting on the second? Also I have like 20 (25mg) pills of p-mag could I use this somehow? Thanks for the advice as well

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright what if I stacked it with 4 andro and ran it 6 weeks with the hdrol starting on the second? Also I have like 20 (25mg) pills of p-mag could I use this somehow? Thanks for the advice as well
Stacking Halo with 4 andro is gtg. That amount of PMag would be pointless and only induce unneeded liver stress for little to no return. Pitch it or find more for a future run.

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Have you ever cycled Halo before? What brand? Im getting ready to run 50mg week 1 and depending on feeling after first week going to jump 75mg for week 2-6. Whatcha got for your post cycle? I ran 50mg for 4 weeks my first halo cycle a few years back with good results... but you do start growing like hell in the 4th week so to me and from what other fella's on here have mentioned a full 6 weeks will get ya growing! Best of luck to ya hoss!

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Are you talking about the original Halo or the new released version? Also with DMZ is it the old dymethazine or some new DHEA version? The reason i ask is both the old school Halo and DMZ are methylated and are harsh on the body. I wouldn't recommend stacking both unless you are equipped well with both on cycle and post cycle. Also experienced in PH's and AS.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Ya I cycled it two years ago did 5 weeks and loved it. This would be my second cycle but I'm not even sure I'll have enough to make it worth it. I got 70 pills of halo extreme by ironmaglabs. I might just try out monster plexx with 1 andro, 4 andro and epiandro I believe. Not sure what to do yet.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Definitely just wish I had another bottle haha

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about the original Halo or the new released version? Also with DMZ is it the old dymethazine or some new DHEA version? The reason i ask is both the old school Halo and DMZ are methylated and are harsh on the body. I wouldn't recommend stacking both unless you are equipped well with both on cycle and post cycle. Also experienced in PH's and AS.
The DMZ is the the old DMZ.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
The DMZ is the the old DMZ.
Awesome stuff just finished a 6 week go with it a few weeks back, by far the best I've had in a very long time and I'm comparing it to original Andro and Halo. The market was briefly flooded with it via a loop hole in the definition of it as a PH. However that has changed and it's been pulled from almost everywhere now

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff just finished a 6 week go with it a few weeks back, by far the best I've had in a very long time and I'm comparing it to original Andro and Halo. The market was briefly flooded with it via a loop hole in the definition of it as a PH. However that has changed and it's been pulled from almost everywhere now
I'm definitely enjoying it. Only downside It has definitely upped my aggression a bit. Which in my case isn't the best. However 11 days in and I'm getting used to the dosage. Just started adding 25mg of halo for the shbg reducing benefits from it. I am stacking them with test e @500mg until week 5 when I will ramp it up to 750 a week for the next 6 weeks and then taper down to 250mg a week and start cutting up a bit with a little gw501516 thrown in there for four months then I plan on blasting again. (After checking my bloods) I want my next one to have a dbol kick start and I'm going to end it with epistane or oral winstrol. Whichever I can find a better deal on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0