[B]THAT_TRT_GUYS Summer Shred with NOS-Labs 11-KT-diol TD!!![/B]

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
THAT_TRT_GUYS Summer Shred with NOS-Labs 11-KT-diol TD!!!

Moved to new section

View attachment 147683
Hey Guys, TRT_GUY here. im going to be running a 5 week shredding cycle of NOS-Labs new 11-KETO transdermal, 11-KT-diol TD.

Having run several other transdermal products in the past im looking forward to seeing how this new cutting compound performs amonst them.

What is it?
11-Keto-androst-4-ene-3a, 17b-diol is the markets current superior transdermal 11-kt product with a 3a-OH instead of a 3-ketone in a "SALVO" transdermal carrier at 100mg of the active compound, 11-KT-diol, per mL -30mL

Goals:
To cut down as hard and fast as i can whilst still maintaining strength, stamina & sense of well being; with its anabolic & cortisol controling properties i expect 11-KT-diol TD to be an excelent compound for doing jsut that. Shedding body fat and maintaining muscle strenght and fullness.

The plan:
Going to run 11-KT-diol TD for 5 weeks along side my pharma HRT protocol and mk-677
11-KT-diol @250mg a day, split morning/night
95mg Test-Cyp E3.5D
20mg compounded T3 (replacement dose for me)
20mg MK-677 w/ Huperzine-A & melantonin pre bed (been running for several weeks)
E.C.A as needed

Training:

Training Is Push/Pull/Legs with postural/aesthetic isolation movements; everything hit at least 2x a week focusing on compound movements. progression is typically measured by adding reps to each each working set (2x week) whilst maintaining form then progressing to heavier weights.
(NOTE)
Being very posteriour chain dominant, by arms are lagging behind when compared to my overall development so i hope to be able to bring them up over this run.

Diet:
Starting at 2000Kcal a day. High protein, moderate carbs, low fats; The bolus of my carbs will be focused pre/peri/post workout, the rest being nutrient dense veggies with the rest of my meals.
Ill be predominantly relying on cardio for my deficiit, biking, hiking, treamill & adjusting according to how i look/feel, which with 11-keto shouldnt be an issue.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
UPDATE

Protocol
13/13/2017 Double dosed 250mg morning & 250mg evening as i had enough for 5 weeks and 1 day
13/14/2017 Dosed 21250mg morning & 125mg evening
13/15/2017 Dosed 21250mg morning & 125mg evening

(Note) NOS-labs 11-keto-diol is abosrbing much much much better than previous transdermals that i have tried; past efforst have always left massive residue and powerder across my skins....not appropriate when you have a family, or like not wasting money IMO

Training:

13/13/2017 Blew apart my back workout, all weights/reps/sets increased whilst mainting form...more than likely do do proper training than 11-keto-diol but im not ruling anything out
13/14/2017 Great Upper body push day, all weights/reps/sets increased whilst mainting form...feeling really warm & themrogenic foloowing dosing
13/15/2017 solid lower body day. progression all as planned; im feeling really warm and "tight" in my chest and quads

Diet:

Diet has been on point, eating slightly below 2K target with ample protein and blous carbs pre-peri-post workout.

Cardio:

Walking al least 5 miles each day + hiking, biking, yard work.

Current-impression
I dont know if its becuase i allready have my hormonal profile in a very optimal position due to my HRT routine but i feel great very warm and tight with no sleep o lethargy to speak of.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
UPDATE

Protocol
4/16/2017
Dosed 125mg morning & 125mg evening; 95mg Test-Cyp

Training:

4/16/2016 Back workout, all weights/reps/sets increased whilst mainting form...VERY WARM. BREATHY

Diet:
Diet on point for easter

Cardio:
Walked a few miles, short bike ride, volleeyball, and fishing.

Current-impression
I feel well very warm, vascular...did i say warm?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Bad news my friends.

i cant log the 11-KT-DIOL for you

im getting crazy crazy sides

-super high BP spikes
-heart palpitations that i almost went to the ER for; i was up for nearly 48 hours sweating and cramping in my chest and face.
felt like heavy fluid retention in my lungs,,,which it could have been from my crashed cortisol

i tried hyper hydrating
i tried magnesium, potassium, taurine ...etc
i tried skipping /titrating doses & got the same issues when re-starting.

im just writing to say that while i was feeling almost immediate positive benefits from 11-keto-diol i also seem to be a hyper responder and crashed my cortisol pretty severely.
Im am in no-way knocking NOS or his line, its just the not every compound works for every person; stay swole

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's not cool! Hope you're feeling better though, your health is way more important

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear.
However actually impressive for the compound. So it should still be very effective will well under 250 mg a day.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Sorry to hear.
However actually impressive for the compound. So it should still be very effective will well under 250 mg a day.
Very Impressive, just too much for me at the moment

in the past prior to my HRT i had sky high cortisol levels, and used several CORT modulators/adaptogens

i also used OL-11-keto but it has such piss poor absorption for myself (crystals everywhere) that i considered it near worthless, NOS's Keto-diol left zero residue on my skin and hit like a brick i felt great for the first few days & my Fiance get saying how i was on fire lol.

I deduce that i am one of those people whom whom hyper respond to certain compounds, iv read of others whom have had like reactions with OXO's , kETOS & tren/tren precursors as i did have increase in urination; one from and increase in fluid intake due to intense sweating as this stuff is super super thermogenic & i deduce that i was experiencing fluctuations in aldosterone levels due to my modulating cortisol levels

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought 11 keto only targeted belly cortisol and not systematic cortisol...?

Does the diol make it systematic

btur2915

Awards
Luckily I will be logging this in a few days for everyone. I have been a lurker on AM but an avid contributor on PHF and VF.

btur2915

Awards
I have tried Ergo and LGI 11-oxo and OL 11-kt. Excited for this and have high expectations as I have used other NOS labs products with success.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might throw this in at the end of my bulk as a finisher.. cause I can and do loose bf while gaining muscle. :dance:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25