Check my shortie plan

BjornTurock

Awards
First and foremost, if you are reading this and you are willing to be honest and open minded while sharing your wisdom with me; I thank you!

I am a long time reader of this site, this is my first post. Here is my history: After retiring from competitive rugby at age 29 I ran my first cycle, I did this under Dr guidance in order to rebuild a destroyed shoulder. It was a very vanilla 6 week 500/mg T C split into 3 Inj a week. In the subsequent years I have run 3 more cycs 2 were 8 weeks at 500/week with a 3 week finisher of Win, and the last 8 weeks at 350/week T P with Albu and Yoh.

I eat CKD, with a weekly 4 hour cheat window. I lift heavy 2-3x weekly, and I train HIIT 3-4x weekly.

My goals are:

to increase lean mass to total mass ratio (negative buoyancy is huge for a freediver)
to increase my lifts particularly upper body numbers
to take my mile time from 6:20 to 5:00 (lifetime mile PR 5:15 at 220 lbs)

The obstacles: With two little kids and a wife with 2 jobs I am frequently adjusting training sessions to accommodate life. I also play numerous sports and have had issues in the past with cycs being interrupted by injury.

I have been doing a ton of research and I have concluded that I would like to try short cycs. If I were going to do either one 6 week cycle or 3 2 week cycles with a month in between each which would aid more in long term gains? I am thinking the short cycs. I can wait for time periods when i know I will be able to train and eat hard.

I am thinking of doing this;

14 Days of >>>
T P 50mg ED SubQ
T Susp 25-50mg PWO SubQ (not to exceed 350 mg total)
Win 50mg tabs ED

2 Days of nothing

HCG Blast
Clom 100/100/50/50/50/50/50 (7 days total)
Nolv 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25 (14 days total)

Following this I take a minimum of 3 weeks off (leaving me ready at 5 weeks after last inj) I then look for my next available two week window of especially intense training.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like hell. What doctor would prescribe 6 weeks of Test Cyp to help repair a shoulder?

Either wait until your life is more stable and you can run a proper cycle and PCT protocol or just go on TRT and blast when you can.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
one six week cycle makes more sense. If the body is primed, you can get roughly 5-6 weeks of unbridled growth from a "rebound cycle". The key is:

to come out of a caloric deficit that lasted at least 4 weeks
Have a high insulin sensitivity via supporting supplements, metformin, Berberine, etc and lots of cardio
being around a real 7-9% BF aka 4-5% internet body fat

Do those three things ^^^ and you can make huge gains from a 6 week cycle of anything following that

huge gains generally = 10-20% increase in body weight. Some will be fat but usually you walk away with a few extra lbs of muscle mass that you never would have gotten otherwise. I've done it 3 times already so I'm not talking theory. It works.