Sarms ostarine safe ?

Surp

Awards
Hello there gentleman I'm new here . I joined to ask a question. I myself have always been a drug free lifter however I'm looking into taking the sarm ostarine sometime soon . I donate plasma often to get extra cash however would taking ostarine affect me in plasma . and are the powdered ostarines any good ?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta is pretty crappy by itself
Would just run a 1 andro

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hello there gentleman I'm new here . I joined to ask a question. I myself have always been a drug free lifter however I'm looking into taking the sarm ostarine sometime soon . I donate plasma often to get extra cash however would taking ostarine affect me in plasma . and are the powdered ostarines any good ?
Where do you get paid to give blood?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The thing about SARMS is that they don't have a lot of data at the doses people take. The clinical data is at like 3mg and people take 30mg of Ostarine

So, while they seem pretty safe on paper it's really hard to tell. They probably have similar side effects as weak steroids at that level (like anavar)

- liver stress
- reduced igf1 levels I am pretty sure I read.
- slight hair loss

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your experience with andro is it safe ?
Osta is pretty crappy by itself
Would just run a 1 andro[/QUOT how is andro 1 stronger is it legal is it safe ?
1-andro is legal and safe. it converts into 1-testosterone, a very well studied and understood steroid.

Check out 1-Testosterone by Hi-Tech Pharma. It contains 110mg of 1-andro/tablet, and includes Cyclosome delivery to make sure maximum absorption/bioavailability of the active component.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
That new SARM product looks great by HiTech. Legal too is always good.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-andro is legal and safe. it converts into 1-testosterone, a very well studied and understood steroid.

Check out 1-Testosterone by Hi-Tech Pharma. It contains 110mg of 1-andro/tablet, and includes Cyclosome delivery to make sure maximum absorption/bioavailability of the active component.
I ran hi tech at 330 mg a day
Solid product

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Where is the SARM in that new product though? :)

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I ran an 8week cycle with Ostra last summer while I was recomping from a bulk, it went well. My strength increased, I kept lean muscle while I shredded some fat. Very little side effects, but I did experience moderate suppression at the end which with post cycle took about three months to correct itself. Hey I'm 38 things don't go as smooth as they did when I was 26. My advice try it out, becareful of sides, and Log your experience so you know what you gained and lost.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I ran an 8week cycle with Ostra last summer while I was recomping from a bulk, it went well. My strength increased, I kept lean muscle while I shredded some fat. Very little side effects, but I did experience moderate suppression at the end which with post cycle took about three months to correct itself. Hey I'm 38 things don't go as smooth as they did when I was 26. My advice try it out, becareful of sides, and Log your experience so you know what you gained and lost.
That's kind of a big deal though. The point is no suppression and lesser side effects. It's going to be interesting to see if these come to market and if they do what the long term effects are?

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
That's kind of a big deal though. The point is no suppression and lesser side effects. It's going to be interesting to see if these come to market and if they do what the long term effects are?
Absolutely I agree, it's not completely safe but if used it needs to be used with caution. I just finished a 6 week cycle of DMZ and I have completely rebounded after a four week PCT.
My question to you what long term side effect the positive or negative?