Are some PEDs gains more maintainable than others?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Are some PEDs gains more maintainable than others?

Is there a diffrence between how much of your gains you keep/maintain after a cycle depending on what substance you wer using?

I heard you can maintan alot of your gains from LGD-4033. is LGD-4033 Gains more maintanable than Ostarine or RAD-140 gains? using the same pct and workout regiment and diet.

anyone know how this works? or if its just bs?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends how youre defining "gains", and then quantifying/measuring them.

Some guys talk about gains as if they have a reliable objective methodology for assessing them, but more often than not they just going by crude guesswork.

To illustrate the differences most dramatically, consider how studies measure and determine gains compared to the average forum bro.

Furthermore, there are shortterm and longterm considerations here as well.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Depends how youre defining "gains", and then quantifying/measuring them.

Some guys talk about gains as if they have a reliable objective methodology for assessing them, but more often than not they just going by crude guesswork.

To illustrate the differences most dramatically, consider how studies measure and determine gains compared to the average forum bro.
what are you talking about? Gains = Muscle/strength/fatloss

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are you talking about? Gains = Muscle/strength/fatloss
Sure. Youve missed my point. How are you measuring muscle/fatloss? How are you distinguishing between lean tissue accrual, temporary water/glycogen accrual, gross fat tissue decline?

And then doing all that shortterm (on-cycle, PCT) and longterm (2-4 months post-PCT)?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Sure. Youve missed my point. How are you measuring muscle/fatloss? How are you distinguishing between lean tissue accrual, temporary water/glycogen accrual, gross fat tissue decline?

And then doing all that shortterm (on-cycle, PCT) and longterm (2-4 months post-PCT)?
my question is if some PEDs give muscle gains that are more likely to be maintanable after a pct than other PEDs

do muscle gains from some PEDs differ from other PED gains? or is gains just gains

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To me the question of specific compounds is nonsensical, if we are distinguishing between superficial and non-superficial tissue gain/loss.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
To me the question of specific compounds is nonsensical, if we are distinguishing between transitory and non-transitory tissue gain/loss.
how many % of the gains from a lgd-4033 cycle will you keep after ur cycle if you do it right?

how many % of the gains from a ostarine cycle will you keep after ur cycle if you do it right?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly, the comparison of % makes no sense to me, all else being equal.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Exactly, the comparison of % makes no sense to me, all else being equal.
you dont understand the question

so there is no diffrence?

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I believe that he is asking which compund boosts your body performances and quality while allowing you to keep as much as possible of them compared to others that for different reason make that boost less keepable while going back to normality.

Im not a pro nor a scientist but for what I read usually compounds that dont push you too far from your baseline are the ones that allow you keep most of what you got while those who push you far away from your starting point are the ones who live you the less...as if you base is magnet except that the attraction strenght gets stronger the far you move.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you dont understand the question

so there is no diffrence?
Actually you just don't understand what you are asking. He is trying to tell you its pretty much impossible to quantify between each compound, because there is such a large amount of variables which will change the outcome. If you continue training at the same/greater intensity/weight/volume as on cycle with then I see no reason why you would loose any lean mass gains made on cycle. What will differ between compounds is how much glycogen/water weight will change following stopping the compound. In relation to highly androgenic compounds, strength and hardness will also fall following ceasing the compound because of their MOA.

Reactions: Nac

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Thanks,

would a long weak cycle of LGD-4033 be more easily maintainable than a short strong cycle of LGD-4033?

Would gains be more maintainable after cycle on a longer weaker cycle?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks,

would a long weak cycle of LGD-4033 be more easily maintainable than a short strong cycle of LGD-4033?

Would gains be more maintainable after cycle on a longer weaker cycle?
I've found lgd to be only worth cycling between 16-24mg a day. If you do everything right on cycle and continue doing everything right (im talking having training down pat, diet down pat and recovery down pat) in pct and after that. Things should be maintainable/progressing. Don't waste your time with a short low dose LGD cycle. Get some kind of base to concurrently run with it.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I've found lgd to be only worth cycling between 16-24mg a day. If you do everything right on cycle and continue doing everything right (im talking having training down pat, diet down pat and recovery down pat) in pct and after that. Things should be maintainable/progressing. Don't waste your time with a short low dose LGD cycle. Get some kind of base to concurrently run with it.
what do you recommend as a first sarm cycle?

is 8mg lgd for 6-8weeks not enough? (solo lgd cycle)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Its simple. The less the cycle did the easier you can maintain it.

Of course theres also the point of how sever damage to your body and your natural homeostasis is.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Its simple. The less the cycle did the easier you can maintain it.

Of course theres also the point of how sever damage to your body and your natural homeostasis is.
so basicly, the less gains you make on your cycle, the easier it is to maintain?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
so basicly, the less gains you make on your cycle, the easier it is to maintain?
Yeah. Just because you are not as far from the point you would be without using the substance.

But thats not really important to most of us because we want the maximal absolute amount not the absolute relative.

If you keep 1 of 1 kg wich is 100% or 8 of 10kg wich is 80% what would you like better?

Thought so.... ;)

Reactions: Nac
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What will differ between compounds is how much glycogen/water weight will change following stopping the compound. In relation to highly androgenic compounds, strength and hardness will also fall following ceasing the compound because of their MOA.
Androgenic compounds gains tend to produce more retainable lbm (consider that glycogen and intramuscular water retention are considered lbm). With androgenic compounds there tends to be minimal to no aromatization producing subcutaneous water retention and transient body weight gains. Upon cessation of the androgenic compound there is considerably less dramatic weight drop as a result. Granted the gains can be less dramatic but are not nearly as transient so you keep a lot more.

Here's a good read:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/18318-short-cycles-some.html#post165864

Edit: SARMs talk? Nevermind.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androgenic compounds gains tend to produce more retainable lbm (consider that glycogen and intramuscular water retention are considered lbm). With androgenic compounds there tends to be minimal to no aromatization producing subcutaneous water retention and transient body weight gains. Upon cessation of the androgenic compound there is considerably less dramatic weight drop as a result. Granted the gains can be lest dramatic but are not nearly as transient so you keep a lot more.
Don't disagree with anything you just wrote, I didn't suggest otherwise?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Androgenic compounds gains tend to produce more retainable lbm (consider that glycogen and intramuscular water retention are considered lbm). With androgenic compounds there tends to be minimal to no aromatization producing subcutaneous water retention and transient body weight gains. Upon cessation of the androgenic compound there is considerably less dramatic weight drop as a result. Granted the gains can be less dramatic but are not nearly as transient so you keep a lot more.

Here's a good read:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/18318-short-cycles-some.html#post165864

Edit: SARMs talk? Nevermind.
thank you

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Any compound that takes you above and beyond your bodies natural glycogen storage levels is going to result in weight loss post cycle.

Most oral cycles result in just a couple pounds of actual lean tissue, but instead supersaturate glycogen stores which are considered lean gains. Once you come off cycle and this stores slowly dissipate, you are left with whatever actual tissue was gained.

Stronger compounds cause more glycogen and water retention, thus greater weightless post cycle. However, they also tend to lead to greater strength gains and less fatigue allowing for greater volume during workouts, as well as hypertrophy stimulus.

All said in done the stronger the compound, potentially the more muscle you can end up with post cycle after the water retention and glycogen storage capabilities return to baseline.

You just have to understand that gaining 15lbs in 4 weeks is never going to translate to 15lbs of lean tissue gain.... realistically just 2-3lbs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 39
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 23
Kronic Anabolics 19
Anabolics 0