Best PEDs to build muscle

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the best PEDs to build muscle?

Injectable AAS (not going to list them all)
Oral AAS (not going to list them all)
igf-1 lr3
MGF -peg
Peptides
HGH
Insulin
SARMS (not going to list them all)
MK677
YK11
GHRHs’

You guys rank the top muscle building PEDs IN YOUR OPINION (I know I’m probably missing some or maybe there are some natty ones). Go ahead and list the actual names of the AAS (I didn’t for the sake of the long post).

And don’t figure in side effects. Just pure muscle mass gains.

Don’t worry I’m not going to shoot up all these injectables and take all these orals. This is purely for entertainment and research purposes!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The best will be individual but what ever you can run high/respond best to without too many sides will be the best.

I can’t sleep on EQ and don’t feel very good on Deca so those 2 are out for me but feel good on Primo and Dbol so those are a go for an example.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The question should be, “best foods, to build muscle” ….But yeah, depends what compounds you jive with…Anything that disrupts your psyche, appetite, etc. is to be avoided.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the question should be reworded as, what’s the best PEDs/compounds that have gotten you the best results and work well for you?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best will be individual but what ever you can run high/respond best to without too many sides will be the best.

I can’t sleep on EQ and don’t feel very good on Deca so those 2 are out for me but feel good on Primo and Dbol so those are a go for an example.
Good choices!!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the question should be reworded as, what’s the best PEDs/compounds that have gotten you the best results and work well for you?
That’s true, everyone does respond differently to each compound!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question should be, “best foods, to build muscle” ….But yeah, depends what compounds you jive with…Anything that disrupts your psyche, appetite, etc. is to be avoided.
Not what I’m looking for but thank you for the response!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest, Tren A, superdrol, methyl Tren and igf-1 lr3

Granted you would have a sh*T ton of side effects and no one should ever dare to run this stack! But I think the gainz would be through the roof (if you could eat enough).

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest, Tren A, superdrol, methyl Tren and igf-1 lr3

Granted you would have a sh*T ton of side effects and no one should ever dare to run this stack! But I think the gainz would be through the roof (if you could eat enough).
That’s the thing, it doesn’t matter if the drug is “supposed” to be the best, if you can’t eat or have energy to train it won’t give results. Find what works for you.

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whatever you can handle the most of and still continue to eat more food over time. I did very well this recent bulk on test, mast, and a pinch of DHB.

Stay away from anything that kills your appetite or messes up your gut.
Emphasis on the bold part. I think it's super important and doesn't get talked about enough.