Dbol alternative for estrogen sensitive

Jpazza789

Awards
Im on my first cycle test e and dbol 30mg everyday, 150mg of test twice a week and 0.5 arimidex (pharma grade) everyday. Curently mid 2nd week of cycle

My problem is that im still getting gyno symptoms with this high dose of ai.. nipples get puffy and sore.. i can seem to keep estrogen down if dose novadex for a few days and it goes down but comes back a few days after stopping the nova..

I think dbol isnt for me. Ive read that most of dbols power is the estrogen and im basicly blocking most of it.. is there any better oral that i could use instead? Been reading up on anadrol however this seems to have even worse problems with gyno.. tbol sounds good however all the reveiws seem to say its not great for mass amd thats what im wanting..
Should i maybe low doss letro with my dbol? This is another thing ive been reading about.
Any advice would be great
-Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methylstenbolone is pretty good

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Msten tbol sd DMZ all come to mind

No experience with dbol so I can't comment. Maybe even switching your ai to aromasin could work out better for you

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M14add. It's the prohormone to dbol and has less methyl estrogen conversion.

Jpazza789

Awards
Im thinking dmz as all of the other pro hormones seem hard to get nowerdays as they have been discontinued

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im thinking dmz as all of the other pro hormones seem hard to get nowerdays as they have been discontinued
Try the anadrol then. Its the methyl estrogen that dbol aromatizes into that is giving you the issue, lots if people just cannot deal with that form of estro.

livestrong82

Awards
If it's your first cycle just stick with a high dose of test, no oral..
Next time for mass try deca. And safer on the liver

Jpazza789

Awards
Doesn't anadrol have bad estrogen sides like dbol aswell