i've been looking at some Ibutamoren supplements

Welsh_al

Awards
I can't seem to find any decent reviews regarding MK 677, for every good review i find a bad review, one source i do find with very minimal reviews are Black Label MK-677 (Ibutamoren) and also their MK 2866 which i'm fair interested in but i don't want to spend all that cash for it all to be nothing but flour filled caps.

can anyone vouch?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Where are you from ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mk677 is great. Never heard of black label but Dennis may be into something when he asked where you're located (realized welsh was in your username)

In the states You can still find OL or VL which are gtg. I only need 10mg with some huperzine. 20mg and I have extra bloating and groggy for much of the morning. Play around with dosing and see what works for you.

Welsh_al

Awards
From the UK, I see a lot of online UK companies stock products but weather they're gtg is a different story.

Welsh_al

Awards
I'd probably have trouble with customs I've read on other forums that people have trouble shipping into the UK, do you mind answering if i asked what brand you've used?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I'm from the UK I use J w supplements to get Olympus labs

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'd probably have trouble with customs I've read on other forums that people have trouble shipping into the UK, do you mind answering if i asked what brand you've used?
UK is where I got mine. Musclerage - legit.

Welsh_al

Awards
Mk677 is great. Never heard of black label but Dennis may be into something when he asked where you're located (realized welsh was in your username)

In the states You can still find OL or VL which are gtg. I only need 10mg with some huperzine. 20mg and I have extra bloating and groggy for much of the morning. Play around with dosing and see what works for you.
you got it spot on! i'm from the uk, i've found a few sources online which ship from the uk but as i said all reviews are up and down.

Would you mind sharing what brand you've used?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established