Deca advice!!!!!

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Hey fellas, looking for pros and cons on Deca. Ive wanted to stick with Test cycles only and stay away from some of these other heavier compounds but here's why I'm considering a Deca/Test E cycle.

I'm currently trying to recover from a L4-L5 and L5-S1 disc hernation. It's been 8 full months of pain, chiropractic work, physical therapy, time off from the gym, and basically no squats or deadlifts. Finally I'll be trying epidural injections which sometimes has good success for managing pain. I've done a little research on Deca and how it can have anti-inflammatory properties, lubricates joints as well as builds bone density, all in which would be beneficial towards a hernated disc. So I'm looking to know if this would be worth trying and negative sides of deca. Thanks in advance

Calvin.h1

Awards
My decca experience makes you always look chubby,lots of water retention,makes you damn horny,until decca dick kicks in then floppy **** all the way

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started 500 test e with 200 deca p/week. First time adding deca.

From what I understand you need to run the test higher than the nandrolone and make sure estro is in check.

I've read to run test a week or two longer than the deca.

I'm using .25 of a tab of arimidex twice per week started with first injection of nandrolone Thu. Last bloods estro was in the 20"s.

How are you going to run it?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My decca experience makes you always look chubby,lots of water retention,makes you damn horny,until decca dick kicks in then floppy **** all the way
Calvin

Could you share your cycle lay out and when you started having problems?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol you dont HAVE to run test higher than deca, thats bullsh1t

Ive run 600mg deca per week, didnt bloat me. Maybe I was lucky? Or, maybe I had e2 under control and didnt eat like a fatty.

I wouldnt expect too much in the way of therapeutic help from deca.

Calvin.h1

Awards
Did 12 weeks of decca and super test 320 pgw . 1ml of each so 4ml a week in total. Was advised to do 1ml test and 0.5ml of the decca. But was after the gains more. About 2 months into cycle was realizing that it was hard to keep an erection,easy to get aroused but hard to keep. Which drove my sex life down. And once I had stopped the cycle. Still during pct of a month with hcg,nolva and proviron took about another month to come right. But gave my lower body a rock hard look but super chubby cheeks actually made me look fat if I wore long sleeves. But at the end of the day everyone body reacts differently. But my friend also had a chubby face on it

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol you dont HAVE to run test higher than deca, thats bullsh1t

Ive run 600mg deca per week, didnt bloat me. Maybe I was lucky? Or, maybe I had e2 under control and didnt eat like a fatty.

I wouldnt expect too much in the way of therapeutic help from deca.
Did you run any test at all with it?

That's what I understand about the bloat...you need to eat clean. Pretty much sop.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you run any test at all with it?

That's what I understand about the bloat...you need to eat clean. Pretty much sop.
I ran 400-500mg test enanthate.

But you have to stay on top of e2. Its like with tren. People think they absolutely MUST run test higher. You dont, it can actually cause more issues doing so because e2 is the crucial variable.

Id love to see some science with this "deca dick" rumour that gets perpetuated.

Calvin.h1

Awards
Ran pgw super test 320 with it. Lost allot of size due to water retention. But when I only did super test kept more gains

Calvin.h1

Awards
But that's my experience. I'm sure there are guys here that can give you more technical answer

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks ...

My concern is how am I going to know estro mid cycle?

Taking a quarter tab of arimidex on injection days. Scared of crashing and or letting it get out of hand.

No cycle is worth the function of my penis!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks ...

My concern is how am I going to know estro mid cycle?

Taking a quarter tab of arimidex on injection days. Scared of crashing and or letting it get out of hand.

No cycle is worth the function of my penis!
Have you run test before by itself?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'm on it for life at 200.

Blood shows it stays in twenties I don't know exact number.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'm on it for life at 200.

Blood shows it stays in twenties I don't know exact number.
There is a very good chance you will need more than 0.25mg of Arimidex twice a week for 500 Test, 200 Deca. I know everyone is different, but I'm using more than that for just 500 Test at the moment.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me: Deca in a nutshell

-causes infamous Deca-D1ck
-joint relief after week 8-10
-Felt it "kick in" after 12 weeks (Cycle was only 14 weeks)
-some bloat

NPP, the short ester of nandrolone (Deca) is a complete different animal:

-overall joints relief after week 2
-strength gain after week 4
-size gain after week 4
cons:
-ups prolactin, like deca but more quickly
-frequent pinning (ed/eod)
-deca d1ck

Got always deca d1ck, no matter the ratio of test (higher,equal,lower than deca dose). Cabergoline supposedly counteracts deca d1ck by lowering prolactin , does not work for me.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got always deca d1ck, no matter the ratio of test (higher,equal,lower than deca dose). Cabergoline supposedly counteracts deca d1ck by lowering prolactin , does not work for me.
How confident are you that there wasnt an e2 issue being a major contributor here?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
d d!ck is an overated belief of deca

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How confident are you that there wasnt an e2 issue being a major contributor here?
Yes, could well be.
Supposedly, deca aromatizes only 20% in comparison to test. Had to up my AI recently, as it causes an higher rise of estrogen for me as anticipated.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, could well be.
Supposedly, deca aromatizes only 20% in comparison to test. Had to up my AI recently, as it causes an higher rise of estrogen for me as anticipated.
Yeah. I guess Im wondering if some people will have a lower e2 threshold before encountering issues when running deca, especially with test aromatizing as well. Or maybe something about deca can cause a significant increase in testosterone aromatization?

I honestly dont know. Id love to see some science.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes, could well be.
could also kick with hcg for 2 weeks prior split twice a week - 500 iu. worse case, keep the same amount and instead of 2 a week, go to 3 or 4

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. I guess Im wondering if some people will have a lower e2 threshold before encountering issues when running deca, especially with test aromatizing as well. Or maybe something about deca can cause a significant increase in testosterone aromatization?

I honestly dont know. Id love to see some science.
Was on :
300mg test-e/w (150x2)
500mg NPP (100mg ed/eod)
adex 0.25 eod
caber 0.25 e3d

Began lactating at week 4 !
Had to adjust to:
exem 25mg once /12.5mg eod
caber 0,5mg e3d

Libido is still low, I use Melanotan 2 as libido enhancer, works for me at 1mg/day.
For me, Deca-D1ck is a fact, not a "belief".

Reactions: Nac
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could also kick with hcg for 2 weeks prior split twice a week - 500 iu. worse case, keep the same amount and instead of 2 a week, go to 3 or 4
Never thought of HCG, as I am "always-on".
Worth reading about it, thanks smith_69

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lactating deca d1ck. I don't know if I'm going to continue with it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean:

Bloated-Lactating-Deca-D1ck , LOL

I saw you are taking 200mg Deca. I doubt you will feel anything on that dosage. Supposedly it's "therapeutic" for joints -but I'm not convinced.
And when you feel it, the cycle is over, lol!

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yikes, I think I'm not going to **** with deca. I have no gyno problems and there is no way I'm risking the function of my penis.

If 500 test can't get me to my goal I suck.

Thanks for the help

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yikes, I think I'm not going to **** with deca. I have no gyno problems and there is no way I'm risking the function of my penis.

Thanks for the help
Test-only cycles can be underrated. If youre impatient and can handle the extra pinning you could switch to a short ester like prop. But bumping up your trt dose would be the easiest option.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'm going to ditch it and just work harder at eating and training.

Not worth the risk reward.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Thanks for the help
think the fear of deca is OVER RATED as i mentioned above- but you can always go with npp-