Olympus Labs SARMS?

Anomaly101

Awards
Why did Olympus labs stop selling their sarms? and why were they so cheap compared to current sarm sellers... I found a site that still holds Ostar1ne but I wonder why they're so cheap... like 1/4 the price

were they bunk or something?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
SARMs are iffy to sell for human consumption, especially with us FDA regulations. Assuming they hopped out for legal reasons.

BSL doesn't make them anymore for the same reason.

I ran their Ostarine though, and it was definitely legit.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did Olympus labs stop selling their sarms? and why were they so cheap compared to current sarm sellers... I found a site that still holds Ostar1ne but I wonder why they're so cheap... like 1/4 the price

were they bunk or something?
SARMs are a grey area in the US. Anyone selling them as supplements here is asking for trouble, hence why we no longer sell them. We do still produce for some EU retailers. SARMs are inflated in price due to many producers purposefully inflating their margins. We source our own raws and have them tested by a 3rd party for purity. This helps ensure quality and a better price. OL has always been about giving the consumer the best price and quality and not about keeping our margins as high as possible. We make money but don't need to rob the consumer just because the demand is really high.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
SARMs are a grey area in the US. Anyone selling them as supplements here is asking for trouble, hence why we no longer sell them. We do still produce for some EU retailers. SARMs are inflated in price due to many producers purposefully inflating their margins. We source our own raws and have them tested by a 3rd party for purity. This helps ensure quality and a better price. OL has always been about giving the consumer the best price and quality and not about keeping our margins as high as possible. We make money but don't need to rob the consumer just because the demand is really high.
Exactly why you guys are my go to brand. Honesty and customer service are top notch.

Anomaly101

Awards
I understand most raws are from China (if not all) and they can't always be trusted - hence your third party tests. Could you by any chance send me the tests?

I'm debating if I should go for OL osta or for EA. Im waiting for my order of Ar1micare Pro btw. profile looks mint

Anomaly101

Awards
I understand most raws are from China (if not all) and they can't always be trusted - hence your third party tests. Could you by any chance send me the tests?

I'm debating if I should go for OL osta or for EA. Im waiting for my order of Ar1micare Pro btw. profile looks mint

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus sarms are gtg