Input on a good PH to take

Deez5

Awards
Hey guys I'm 25 and have been working out for 8 years now. I eat good, train hard and take all the right supplements. I train 6 days a week for 1-2 hours a day and am constantly changing up my workouts. I take WHEY for post workout, multivitamins daily, fish oil, preworkout, sometimes Casein and BCAAs. Ive taken cutters before around summertime to tone up and seem to have had good results(Censor and others). I have hit a plateau and cant seem to break it. I took a PH before back in 2011, H-drol with Inhibit E before it got banned. I was told by a friend to take it but didn't do my research before. Honestly wish I hadn't haven't taken it after all the research I have done lately but its a little late now. I got some really good gains with no side effects. My question is what is a good legal PH to take now. Ive read a lot of good info from you guys on this forum and I want to take a PH again when I feel ready. There are so many PH out there I'm lost on what to take. I read about some that people say they've had great result with then I read something else where people say they are garbage. I want to take something similar to H-drol that is legal that will give me some lean, dry gains. Ive heard good reviews about Cerberus V2 and considering it with the right supports. Id like to hear some advice from the experts!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm 25 and have been working out for 8 years now. I eat good, train hard and take all the right supplements. I train 6 days a week for 1-2 hours a day and am constantly changing up my workouts. I take WHEY for post workout, multivitamins daily, fish oil, preworkout, sometimes Casein and BCAAs. Ive taken cutters before around summertime to tone up and seem to have had good results(Censor and others). I have hit a plateau and cant seem to break it. I took a PH before back in 2011, H-drol with Inhibit E before it got banned. I was told by a friend to take it but didn't do my research before. Honestly wish I hadn't haven't taken it after all the research I have done lately but its a little late now. I got some really good gains with no side effects. My question is what is a good legal PH to take now. Ive read a lot of good info from you guys on this forum and I want to take a PH again when I feel ready. There are so many PH out there I'm lost on what to take. I read about some that people say they've had great result with then I read something else where people say they are garbage. I want to take something similar to H-drol that is legal that will give me some lean, dry gains. Ive heard good reviews about Cerberus V2 and considering it with the right supports. Id like to hear some advice from the experts!
Read the 20 threads below this one and you'll find your answer. Do a little legwork before you start asking to be spoon-fed. Sorry just the mood I'm in! Lol

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hard to find pro hormones these days that are legal. Look onto the sarms. They are legal and have a mild anabolic effect.