test level (LGD 3303)

Bkj4son

Awards
Been taking LGD 3303 for maybe shot 6wks. Started with 10mg then upped to 20. Got blood work done and got a call today that my total T is at 7. Not sure if he just said that to get me to deal with his company that deals with testosterone treatment or if it's a fact. Heading down to get the paperwork in a few to really be sure. But from what he told me, 7 seems pretty terrible if he's saying normal is 700-800. I'm basically a woman now. But my strength is way up, assuming it's mainly the LGD. Comments anyone

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like SARMs. Highly suppressive without much benefit. I'd rather pin.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've never had bad suppression with sarms but I have heard other people have.
Just be ready to pct with a SERM once your cycle is over.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've never had bad suppression with sarms but I have heard other people have.
Just be ready to pct with a SERM once your cycle is over.
Got bloodwork to prove that statement?

Anomaly101

Awards
yeah but your free T would be high (thats what Sarms do...)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be suppressed for sure bro, if you weren't it would be bunk, as we know there's not much info on lgd3303, has your physique changed much?

Bkj4son

Awards
You'll be suppressed for sure bro, if you weren't it would be bunk, as we know there's not much info on lgd3303, has your physique changed much?
Yea packing on muscle crazy. I have another thread up with more info. I understand that it will suppress you but a 7?? SEVEN???? Anyway getting more bloodwork done today to be sure

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Been taking LGD 3303 for maybe shot 6wks. Started with 10mg then upped to 20. Got blood work done and got a call today that my total T is at 7. Not sure if he just said that to get me to deal with his company that deals with testosterone treatment or if it's a fact. Heading down to get the paperwork in a few to really be sure. But from what he told me, 7 seems pretty terrible if he's saying normal is 700-800. I'm basically a woman now. But my strength is way up, assuming it's mainly the LGD. Comments anyone
dude, this study shows how suppressive LGD can be with 1 mg/day for 3 weeks..... you went with a dose 10-20 times that for twice as long.

http://www.ergo-log.com/lgd4033.html

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which statement? That I've never had bad suppression from a sarm (of which I've ran LGD and osta) or that a lot of people feel suppression?
The lack of suppression

Bkj4son

Awards
Got bloodwork done again and my Total is at 15. Not sure if I should stop taking LGD and use a test booster or just add a test booster and go ahead and finish my cycle

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Got bloodwork done again and my Total is at 15. Not sure if I should stop taking LGD and use a test booster or just add a test booster and go ahead and finish my cycle
Just finish your cycle. You took a SARM without a test base. This amount of suppression is typical for SARMs. If you stop now, it will have been for nothing. If you're going to suppress yourself that hard, you might as well get the most you can out of it.

Bkj4son

Awards
Typical for SARMS??? To bring your T level to 15?? FIFTEEN?? People that I've asked that took SARMS says they've never gone that low ever, it's unheard of.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing is bro we're talking about a new sarm here, I remember someone saying it's 4033's big brother, sounds like they could be right, carry on dude, you might as well now. How long do you have left?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
The thing is bro we're talking about a new sarm here, I remember someone saying it's 4033's big brother, sounds like they could be right, carry on dude, you might as well now. How long do you have left?
What he said ^^
Stay the course as long as everything is good and you got that there cojones fixin stuff for afterwards!
hqdefault.jpg

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A test booster won't do anything mate, if your gonna start pct I'd use clomid. If you haven't got any stay on cycle till you have it. That's what I'd honestly do bro

Bkj4son

Awards
A test booster won't do anything mate, if your gonna start pct I'd use clomid. If you haven't got any stay on cycle till you have it. That's what I'd honestly do bro
U know any credible sites I can get it?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in the eu dude but hopefully someone on here will pm you ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is entertaining :)

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
OP, Your levels are about the same as mine after inject trest without any test