Prohormones and adderall

bmoore

bmoore

Awards
Hey fellas, I was wondering if yall thought (which I'm 90 percent sure the answer is yes) prohormones would put to much stress on the ole liver along with my 30mg of Adderall everyday. I was thinking about DMZ, which I know is one of the more potent ones, so let me know if I'm being stupid

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Adderall has much effect on liver values.

If it had a significant impact you would need blood work like you would on accutane

profisher777

Awards
When I was younger, I took Adderall for many years. I remember always feeling nauseous and could never eat much on it. I'm not sure how it affects you, but the lack of appetite may be an issue if you are using a prohormone.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more worried about the effects on blood pressure. Many can't use strong stims on cycle due to blood pressure concerns.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, is there a reason you're using Adderall every day?

bmoore

bmoore

Awards
I'm in grad school, so it helps me study all day. They addy has never really changed my appetite, plus I track everything so I'm eating a fair amount. I'll have monitor my bp over the next few days see where I'm at, cause I don't remember what it was last time I was at the dr.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As said, the only thing i'd worry about would be BP during exercise. Liver shouldn't be an issue, i'm guessing you likely have some sort of support like CEL Cycle Assist?

bmoore

bmoore

Awards
Yeah I would get something, it's been a while since I looked at the supps for cycle support and the otc portion of pct.