Need advice

Smoke1981

Awards
I'm ready for my first cycle. There is so much information online, not sure Which company or website to go with. Hoping someone can lead me in a trustworthy direction. Hope to get some good feedback

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 post and you want sources? Did you read forum rules or just expect it all to be handed to you?

Try your local GNC....
Or do some basic research first.

Smoke1981

Awards
Aditude is definitely not what I was looking for

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm ready for my first cycle. There is so much information online, not sure Which company or website to go with. Hoping someone can lead me in a trustworthy direction. Hope to get some good feedback
Whats your goal ?

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Tough luck. No one will spoon feed you things here. The information you want is out there, but you'll have to look for it yourself

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second GNC. They know their shít.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This guy :lmao: You didn't even bother to read the rules, but you're giving ChocolateClen ****?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not sure why you would be upset with this? He's right and clearly you have not taken any time in this at all.
Read rules -NO SOURCE POSTING

You basically want people here to just say this and that without really putting in an effort to learn.

Why are you taking that in that amount?
Cause the guy on the forum said to.

See what I mean? There is so much information so read up and ask

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all you guys know he's asking where to find some fukking Olympus Labs or Hi Tech. Jesus Christ the source policing here lately is ridiculous.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For all you guys know he's asking where to find some fukking Olympus Labs or Hi Tech. Jesus Christ the source policing here lately is ridiculous.
And added that we still have board sponsors for everything it shouldn't be a problem at all. Sheesh guys he's new and asking who you trust.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm ready for my first cycle.
I'll take another bite.
Cycle?
Explain how you view a cycle? Generally speaking.

There is so much information online, not sure Which company or website to go with. Hoping someone can lead me in a trustworthy direction. Hope to get some good feedback
There is a lot of information.
What information are you talking about?
What specifically because everyone is assuming you are talking illegal sourcing. You're vague.
What companies are you looking at? What web sites?

Nobody can give you feedback because you've not said anything.
Answer those questions, and you will get some fantastic feedback.

Cheers.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Maybe you guys are right. So used to seeing these and it's the same thing.

But part of my original comment I'm sticking with.
Op needs to read up and there are 1000"s of threads dedicated to all brands here.
Simply suggesting 1 or 2 is going to lead to a piss match.

Op offers more and replies I have read about x y z - makes a difference. Laying out a blind cycle for some one w/o prior knowledge would be irresponsible.

Those who have replied here have helped dozens of people and are here to do that. It is frustrating when a person appears to be lazy without doing any background reading or taking the time to learn.
I would rather see questions that appear to be redundant vs nothing at all

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Dma378 guys u know I'm cool with everyone but damn it u guys can be a$$holes to the new people . Not one of you asked what the hell hes asking for and he's new who the hell reads rules I've been here for a while and have never read the rules to be honest . He's asking for direction. Instead of coming off as a community of people who bash new comers why not inform him "hey we can't tell you where to get roids but define "cycle" for us , what are you looking for , what's your stats , what are you looking to try gear , orals or natty anabolics?" Why bash him when u got no clue what he's even asking for . Damn you guys can be d1cks lol. Hell, Ronnie Coleman could open an act here and say one wrong thing and get bashed heavy before anyone realizes it's him. Take it easier on the new guys come on

Smoke1981

Awards
Thank you ! I'm looking to bulk, I'm 6' 4" 220 lbs 44 years old. I tried a cycle of var with no results, not sure if it was legit. Just looking for real advice. Looking for oral dbol. I don't want to waste my money. I have done research. Just looking someone that has been in my shoes!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ha Dbol! All assing aside Dma378 I agree I never even considered legal stuff. But the attitude is bs on this one.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking for oral dbol.
Point proven? Look if he was looking for SARMs he would have said so, if he was looking for Pros he would have said so. If he was looking for something specific that's not a steroid he would have said so. A general blanket statement like that makes me think (and I guess others think the same) that he wants us to hand him not only a source, but also proper dosing protocol with it. He just wants to sit back and ride it out while knowing nothing about what he's running or what it could do etc.

That's the impression I got. If you want some Epi you'd say so, if you wanted LGD you'd say so, if you want to pack on a lot of muscle but don't feel like doing any research and you just expect it all to be handed to you, then you'd make a general blanket statement like above.

Just my .02 feel free to rip me a new one if you think I'm way wrong here.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not tryna rip anyone a new one I just keep seeing people bash everyone for no damn reason. This place is called Anabolic minds but it's more like "Weenie hut Jr.s" when hopping on here you expect to be able to talk about Anabolics openly meanwhile all my posts about a Trest/dmz/msten product were removed ! Why? Because their not board sponsors so what ? This place should be called "Rep Land - starring OL and Hi-tech" with the slogan "ask a question, and get 10000 reps telling you to buy their products that you probably don't need, talk about anabolics, get banned"

Smoke1981

Awards
I'm new but I agree, anabolic minds, I can't talk about it. WTF

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree Alpha1agreda . AnabolicMinds should be website to discuss anabolics. Not be banned and thread closed when asking questions and trying to learn how to properly and safely run anabolics.
Smoke1981

This forum is great. There are a lot of extremely knowledgeable people on here and a lot of people will give you the information you are looking. But being your first post typically not a good idea to start out asking for that kind of stuff. Join some threads or start your own in workout logs or something so we can get to know you. Just saying you want a specific just because isn't a great idea. Maybe there are better options out there for you that can be openly discussed. Lg sciences mass stack is a great affordable legal stack to help gain some mass. Olympus uk has some good stuff. There are hundreds of combos and ideas out there. Become part of the community and the information you seek will appear.

Smoke1981

Awards
Thanks, right now I'm using , BCA's, muscletech Hyder build, and protien with a strict diet. Been lifting for 7 moths and made some good gains, but you know at 44 the testosterone is not what it use to be. I love learning from good people and sponging all the good advice I can !

Smoke1981

Awards
Oh, when I need inspiration, I watch CT Fletcher, he gets me to the gym !

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks, right now I'm using , BCA's, muscletech Hyder build, and protien with a strict diet. Been lifting for 7 moths and made some good gains, but you know at 44 the testosterone is not what it use to be. I love learning from good people and sponging all the good advice I can !
Why not just run a test only cycle 12-14 weeks 500 a week

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Man U guys know I'm cool with everyone on here but just cool it on the new people, there's plenty of open source forums so they might not know u can't here, a simple "hey bro can't source but do you have any questions other then where to get it? Give us more info and we'll help" that'll do why be ass hats about it ? I'm done now but I hope to see less of this

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also if it's not clear pm me with questions Op , and if anyone disagrees , fight me . Lmao jk my motto is "Alpha Cares" I'm here to help

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IMG_1485625879.081700.jpg

Cause alpha cares

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
NOT STARTING A FIGHT...But. I am going to defend myself here. This guy with a post count of 2 shows up and asks for sources and giving Clen **** and it's just suppose to fly? Also, go to an endo and get TRT or something. 7 months of lifting and now he is ready for a cycle? What happens post PCT? Would the reaction be the same if a 25 year old came here cycling after 7 months of lifting?

Not starting a fight or bashing, just my view of the scenario

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
whoa whoa whoa, slow down, are we just going to disregard the fact that he spelt "attitude" as aditude.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
NOT STARTING A FIGHT...But. I am going to defend myself here. This guy with a post count of 2 shows up and asks for sources and giving Clen **** and it's just suppose to fly? Also, go to an endo and get TRT or something. 7 months of lifting and now he is ready for a cycle? What happens post PCT? Would the reaction be the same if a 25 year old came here cycling after 7 months of lifting?

I got you but read that over again , first I'm cool with Clen he knows that but did his post not come off with an attitude ? Again this guy came to anabolic minds to ask about anabolics and he got told to go to GNC ... All he said was "didn't ask for an attitude" and that's giving "sh1t"? No I think u guys gave him sh1t a better community would have welcomed him , explained the no sourcing policy and asked for more info that's my main point . Agree with you I'm not fighting or bashing but you guys were d1cks (not an insult nothing wrong with being a d1ck when need be but there was no reason to here . Again if "attitude is not what I was looking for" is giving "sh1t" ud kill urself over the things me and my boys say to each other specially when we're lifting

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Agree.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How bout we stop fighting amongst each other. I think this thread has gone far enough.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm done with you fuccers please be nicer to the children damn it we were all there at one point

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I got you but read that over again , first I'm cool with Clen he knows that but did his post not come off with an attitude ? Again this guy came to anabolic minds to ask about anabolics and he got told to go to GNC ... All he said was "didn't ask for an attitude" and that's giving "sh1t"? No I think u guys gave him sh1t a better community would have welcomed him , explained the no sourcing policy and asked for more info that's my main point . Agree with you I'm not fighting or bashing but you guys were d1cks (not an insult nothing wrong with being a d1ck when need be but there was no reason to here . Again if "attitude is not what I was looking for" is giving "sh1t" ud kill urself over the things me and my boys say to each other specially when we're lifting

Okay, Agreed. There was attitude. BUT did he bother to read the rules? No. I have no problem with giving and taking ****. But from people I know or am familiar with not some random person who violated the rules and then gets upset if he gets a **** answer. Still he has no business running AAS yet. smith_69 This isn't a fight bro :D just a discussion. Not pissed at all :D Alpha has an opinion and valid points no reason for a fight over that.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry not smith, Blueline.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Okay, Agreed. There was attitude. BUT did he bother to read the rules? No. I have no problem with giving and taking ****. But from people I know or am familiar with not some random person who violated the rules and then gets upset if he gets a **** answer. Still he has no business running AAS yet. smith_69 This isn't a fight bro :D just a discussion. Not pissed at all :D Alpha has an opinion and valid points no reason for a fight over that.
Agreed not a fight at all and maybe he does maybe he doesn't . Honestly I still have my read the rules lmao . I don't think he was tryna be rude back I think he just created an account here hoping to learn and fit in and got pushed out on his first try as with most , some are real idiots and deserve to be told off but not all and I think a lot of guys are seeing new members and automatically seeming them retarted and clueless , imagine if You joined a new forum if that had different rules and you hop on thinking something is perfectly cool and they're all ass holes to you , you'd be like fucc this forum right . Not just here I think we need to lighten up on everyone and if they are idiots instead of telling them off try and help first try and learn more about them and teach them things ur knowledgable on , we're all here to learn . If they show otherwise and they just wanna be wise asses then tell them off but give them a chance first

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Agreed not a fight at all and maybe he does maybe he doesn't . Honestly I still have my read the rules lmao . I don't think he was tryna be rude back I think he just created an account here hoping to learn and fit in and got pushed out on his first try as with most , some are real idiots and deserve to be told off but not all and I think a lot of guys are seeing new members and automatically seeming them retarted and clueless , imagine if You joined a new forum if that had different rules and you hop on thinking something is perfectly cool and they're all ass holes to you , you'd be like fucc this forum right . Not just here I think we need to lighten up on everyone and if they are idiots instead of telling them off try and help first try and learn more about them and teach them things ur knowledgable on , we're all here to learn . If they show otherwise and they just wanna be wise asses then tell them off but give them a chance first
I agree 100%. We can be a lot nicer. I also get what clen is saying, we have been getting a lot of this lately, but yeah shouldn't judge right of the bat. OP stick around. Best advice I can offer is to go to an endo first and see what's up.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
smith_69 no way you are just 212 :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
215 now

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
See those 3 pounds make all the difference :lmao: Looking good bro.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See those 3 pounds make all the difference :lmao: Looking good bro.
3 pounds of muscle is a lot. That's like 2 more inches on your d!ck.... er.... I mean arms

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards