Finally doing RAD and OSta cycle >.>

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok I am ready to cycle again, been a long time getting myself mentally ready and setting up a good physical base!

Ive had amazing results from solo OSTA and have heard mixed reviews from RAD, but interested in some strength gains that it could possibly produce with the osta.

Calories will be around 2,300-2600 per day, training 5-6 days per week.

I am around 102kgs atm and 6'2, I would like to drop some fat, gain some strength and just tighten up a bit

I am interested in trying the below;

Osta 1-7/8: 25mg
RADAR1NE 4/8/8/8/12/12
ARM1CARE PRO atleast half the cycle (not sure how much I have left)
Cycle support v2 for the remainder of cycle (have plenty)
Multi - ongoing

PCT-
K1NGS Blood 1-4 weeks
Cardarine - 1-6 weeks
Rebirth 1-4 weeks
MK 677(might start it 4 weeks into the cycle and continue)

Any thoughts?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There is evidence that Osta can be very suppressive especially at your proposed dosing. Also RAD is a compound we're still learning about but users have indicted it can be suppressive as well.

Have you considered adding in a SERM into PCT? If so...why didn't you? Your OTC PCT seems well thought out but you may want to add in a SERM

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is evidence that Osta can be very suppressive especially at your proposed dosing. Also RAD is a compound we're still learning about but users have indicted it can be suppressive as well.

Have you considered adding in a SERM into PCT? If so...why didn't you? Your OTC PCT seems well thought out but you may want to add in a SERM
Yeah forgot to add i have clomid and nolva on hand will most likely go nolva as clomod makes me emotional lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think rebirth would be better weeks 9-12 or for another light cycle?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I would start Mk677 and never stop. Osta and RAD great for hardening and maintaining muslce during a cut/recomp. Personally, i never needed a PCT compound or had supression from Sarms. But get blood work! 1Ad/4Ad supressed me to the point of PcT which was evident on my blood work. I will say this too: Quality of calories will play a bigger roll than Sarms will. Peace!!!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established

I'm still a little worried about the long term effects of MK677. The studies show it raises IGF , which is awesome.. but doesn't our body purposely reduce IGF (grown hormone ) to extend our life span? (Unless you actually have a medical issue and need to substitute it)

So could we say that MK677 may take years off your life? Just some reading I have been doing and doctors explaining the benefits and downsides of raising growth hormone.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Good idea to be skeptical! Look at the population of those studies, and ask yourself do you match those descriptions. I've been using it for six months and have had nothing but great results. However I am an older athlete. I use for restorative affects .

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op I take it you didn't see the video on rad and lipids? I've got a full bottle but now worried to use it

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Good idea to be skeptical! Look at the population of those studies, and ask yourself do you match those descriptions. I've been using it for six months and have had nothing but great results. However I am an older athlete. I use for restorative affects .
Yeah I'm a week in, nothing yet here. Not sure, but I also am not sure if you would really notice a year or two off your life in the end. If this **** makes you feel young again, etc.. I think it is worth it. You can live out your days feeling great and doing better, or going to the hospital for years while you fall apart.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Im a Stage 4 Cancer survivor, so I thank you for saying that. It means the world to me to see someone approach life wanting to get the most out of it with a balance of fear and audation. Peace!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally I'd rather die at 60 having felt great and able to do anything vice living to 90 and being stuck in a nursing home for the last 10 years of my life

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Hey I have a plan for those years, called world of Warcraft. :)

Awesome to hear you are a cancer survivor, that's fantastic.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op I take it you didn't see the video on rad and lipids? I've got a full bottle but now worried to use it
Nah I didn't man, are you able to link me? I will google search of course , but just to make sure we are looking at the same one. I have heard some negative things about it, but also fantastic things.... personally I respond very well to "harsh" compounds without any issues, I do eat very healthy and try to detox my body a few times a year... that being said I have been thinking about swapping the RAD for LGD... butt I just really like the idea of RAD haha so conflicted

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So people recommended LGD over RAD, after research seems like a better option... I was thinking of ostarine with MASS GH or just Ostarine and LGD.

As for the cycle itself would this be ok?? I never really felt lethargy even on super dmz 2 or superdrol and I don't really want to add a test base in at this stage as I want to avoid any products that increase dht (don't want to lose more hair) I am maintaining/slowly growing atm with the help of nizoral and minoxidil
LGD 4/4/8/8/12/12
Osta 25/25/25/25/25/25

jesus_sanchez

Awards
LGD and Ostarine tend to compete for same receptors, but many people do stack them together. I use them for different reasons, so never at same time.

Is mass GH an actual HGH? Now that Im on TRT, i dont have a need for over the counter items. Some are great though, so I was curious.

Glad the cycle is going well!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LGD and Ostarine tend to compete for same receptors, but many people do stack them together. I use them for different reasons, so never at same time.

Is mass GH an actual HGH? Now that Im on TRT, i dont have a need for over the counter items. Some are great though, so I was curious.

Glad the cycle is going well!
MASS GH is LGD and MK 677, made by Olympus labs uk

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1

Deadlift -
10 x 80kg
1 x 125kg
1 x 125kg
8 x 100kg (speed)
8 x 100kg (speed)
8 x 100kg (speed)

Tbar row
12 x 20kg
10 x 35kg
8 x 45kg
6 x 55kg
4 x 65kg
1 x 80kg

Cable row
12 x 40kg
10 x 50kg
8 x 60kg
6 x 70kg
4 x 80kg

One arm machine row
12 x 20kg e/s
12 x 20kg e/s
10 x 30kg e/s
8 x 40kg e/s

Reverse Fly ss Shrug
12 x 30kg / 12 x 20kg
12 x 30kg / 12 x 20kg
12 x 30kg / 12 x 20kg

Bb curl ss superman curl
12 x 25kg / 10 x 15kg
12 x 25kg / 10 x 15kg
12 x 25kg / 10 x 15kg

Felt really good to get back into working out, strength isnt where i used to but i expect that to change! Weighed in and measured my bf% (will update with bf% at end of cycle as im embarrassed how high it is lol)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So people recommended LGD over RAD, after research seems like a better option... I was thinking of ostarine with MASS GH or just Ostarine and LGD.

As for the cycle itself would this be ok?? I never really felt lethargy even on super dmz 2 or superdrol and I don't really want to add a test base in at this stage as I want to avoid any products that increase dht (don't want to lose more hair) I am maintaining/slowly growing atm with the help of nizoral and minoxidil
LGD 4/4/8/8/12/12
Osta 25/25/25/25/25/25
I like lgd and Osta stack
But I run lgd at 10 straight through

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like lgd and Osta stack
But I run lgd at 10 straight through
Its in 4mg doses, should i just go straight to 8mg now then in 2 weeks go to 12mg? Also dose both in full in the morning?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its in 4mg doses, should i just go straight to 8mg now then in 2 weeks go to 12mg? Also dose both in full in the morning?
Sounds like a plan
I always dose everything pre workout in the morning

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like a plan
I always dose everything pre workout in the morning
It's only one day and i feel/looked pumped all day (worked out yesterdsy morning) so been 24 hours now... never felt/lookedb this way on osta, can 4mg of lgd don that straight away or do you think just some kind of placebo or just a good pump

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Don't stack osta and LGD together. Waste of time and money.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's only one day and i feel/looked pumped all day (worked out yesterdsy morning) so been 24 hours now... never felt/lookedb this way on osta, can 4mg of lgd don that straight away or do you think just some kind of placebo or just a good pump
I get an instant all day pump from the first dose of 5mg LGD as well. No placebo effect there at all...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright I am getting told different things, ive read plenty of places that say Osta and LGD can be used for a good recomp bulk, or really whatever you want... then i read that they dont go well together as the compete for the same receptor? but then i saw some study on that and it suggested otherwise...

Who are the know all on this forum that can help lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright I am getting told different things, ive read plenty of places that say Osta and LGD can be used for a good recomp bulk, or really whatever you want... then i read that they dont go well together as the compete for the same receptor? but then i saw some study on that and it suggested otherwise...

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I think youre getting told to use both because they never really tested each out on their own exclusively to the point of predicting what compound will do what. Basically using both is a shotgun approach and you'll grow but wont be able to log why and will be waisting money. None of the scientists who did the studies finding significant growth and recuperation "stacked" or ever would stack the two. But supplement compaines know how a bodybuilder thinks, so markets the good old fasion propietary blend. But Sarms dont witk effectively like that. YES, they will work, but not getting most bang for your buck. Wanna grow? Steak/chicken/whey iso potatoes/rice multivitamin fiber (because we know there will be fast food) LGD and train like a beats to failure. Wanna recom? Chicken/fish controlled carbs multivitamin, etc Ostarine and train like an athlete but adding in HIIT cardio. Dont get caught up in such a small chemical that only has 20% to do with why you will be successful. Peace!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This theory of SARMs competing for the same receptors is no different than stacking multiple AAS. There are plenty of androgen receptors so this is of little concern. The benefits/synergism of stacking the two compounds will be a direct result of proper training and nutrition.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4- I feel pretty damn good at the moment, feel stronger and like I can go longer already. This LGD feels pretty amazing, feel pumped and look leaner/bigger already (placebo probs or from eating better)

I always get a good sense of wellbeing on OSTA, but not like this... excited to see how this run goes with these beasts.

I will measure bf% and weight on saturday

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meh; I tend to believe the theory that stacking Ostarine and LGD is a waste. LGD is so much more powerful that it would overshadow any effects one would get from Ostarine, and they also essentially have conflicting goals. Bulk (LGD), cut (Osta) of course. If one takes both, what is the goal...greater suppression? Taking both is not going to to give you a masssive back and shoulders due to LGD and then lean you out in your midsection due to the fact that you have also added in Ostarine and some cardio. LGD will completely dominate.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Meh; I tend to believe the theory that stacking Ostarine and LGD is a waste. LGD is so much more powerful that it would overshadow any effects one would get from Ostarine, and they also essentially have conflicting goals. Bulk (LGD), cut (Osta) of course. If one takes both, what is the goal...greater suppression? Taking both is not going to to give you a masssive back and shoulders due to LGD and then lean you out in your midsection due to the fact that you have also added in Ostarine and some cardio. LGD will completely dominate.
Well only one way to find out I guess! my theory is that LGD will be good for strength and size, while osta will help with fat burning and lean muscle... and work together for some sweet recomp effect potentially

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running a sarm cycle in approximately 4 weeks. Looking for ideas

jesus_sanchez

Awards
So youre going to test a hypothesis that's been tested many times already to prove what? What's your control? Blood work before and after? Will you run both at full dose, or modify? How many weeks? Good luck and God Speed.