MK-677

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts and opinions on using MK-677 to fix, restore and improve nerve function and control?

Basically, I can't get a solid contraction or pump in my Biceps or Triceps anymore and think that it's most likely due to a nerve issue. Would the increased growth hormone from the MK-677 help this?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nerves are tricky, there's loads of factors that could be a reason why you can't contract your arm as much. Was there traumatic Injury? Or family history of nerve related issues?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Nerves are tricky, there's loads of factors that could be a reason why you can't contract your arm as much. Was there traumatic Injury? Or family history of nerve related issues?
Nope, no injury, no medical history of nerve issues, nothing. BUT my right hand seems to randomly get cold/go numb and left arm is fine and gets a pump no problem. The numbness and cold feelings in my right arm lead me to believe it's nerve related.
I've spoken to my doctor and he says that because it doesn't seriously impair my life or other "normal" daily activities that they can't/won't offer me any help.

Which is why I'm looking for alternatives.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah see that's an issue, you could have some nerve seperstion, or the coating that surrounds the nerves could possibly had degraded which means nerve signals have a much harder time getting down the axon of the nerves which then means signals won't really make it from point A to point B.

I'd start making a fuss about it to your doc, nerves are extremely tricky and finicky.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Ah see that's an issue, you could have some nerve seperstion, or the coating that surrounds the nerves could possibly had degraded which means nerve signals have a much harder time getting down the axon of the nerves which then means signals won't really make it from point A to point B.

I'd start making a fuss about it to your doc, nerves are extremely tricky and finicky.
It feels like the muscles can't contract as forecefully as it should be able to and just stops working before it's fully fatigued, which is probably why there's no pump.
I've had three appointments and two consultations with tests and they just keep saying that nothing is wrong. They won't schedule me for scans as the issue isn't a priority. It's really frustrating!!

Any supplement recommendations? I've heard Lion's Mane is supposed to help with nerve restoration.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Nope, no injury, no medical history of nerve issues, nothing. BUT my right hand seems to randomly get cold/go numb and left arm is fine and gets a pump no problem. The numbness and cold feelings in my right arm lead me to believe it's nerve related.
I've spoken to my doctor and he says that because it doesn't seriously impair my life or other "normal" daily activities that they can't/won't offer me any help.

I would not press your doc about the issue unless he thinks you may need an X-ray.

Look for a great chiropractor and go see him. Make sure it's not one of those wacky chiro's that thinks he has the magic soft touch that will cure you. Find one who will actually move you.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Just finished physio for the same symptoms (4 months worth) numb right arm and hand etc and it was down to inflamed nerves. Initially worse with physio excersises but got better after get though really slowly. Then added light weights with slow reps to help strengthen up muscles.

I would get doctor to refer you for physio