Caloric intake on recomp PH cycle

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. I got all my supplements in and will start in a few months.
Sup3r 1- 300 for eight weeks
Sup3r Epi- 500 for eight weeks
Ar1mcare on cycles

Pct
Clomid 25/25/15/10
Sup3r pct

Support supplements
Orange triad
Fish oil
Whey
Possible creatine

Now here is my question. For a recomp, what kind of caloric intake should I be aiming for? Or should I focus on just eating lol

Zachadams40

Awards
I would have a break down of 40/40/20 and make sure you are taking protein right after your workouts. So basically eat like a man, and split it up 40/40/20 or 30/50/20 with a surplus of 500-1000 on workout days and a deficit of 2-500 on non workout days.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. I got all my supplements in and will start in a few months.
Sup3r 1- 300 for eight weeks
Sup3r Epi- 500 for eight weeks
Ar1mcare on cycles

Pct
Clomid 25/25/15/10
Sup3r pct

Support supplements
Orange triad
Fish oil
Whey
Possible creatine

Now here is my question. For a recomp, what kind of caloric intake should I be aiming for? Or should I focus on just eating lol
depends on two things:
1) how much do you really want to gain? The more you want to gain vs shred, the more cals.
2) what is your normal maintenance level of cals? this will determine the actual number for on cycle.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
depends on two things:
1) how much do you really want to gain? The more you want to gain vs shred, the more cals.
2) what is your normal maintenance level of cals? this will determine the actual number for on cycle.
right now its out of control, we just had a baby and my eating habits are not as normal
i would say maintenance level would be between 2000-2500 rough idea.

i am 5'6 at 172. i would like to strip some fat and maintain my weight or gain a few pounds of lean weight.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
right now its out of control, we just had a baby and my eating habits are not as normal
i would say maintenance level would be between 2000-2500 rough idea.

i am 5'6 at 172. i would like to strip some fat and maintain my weight or gain a few pounds of lean weight.
you need to have your diet in check before you start a cycle. you have to know what your body needs otherwise you're just guessing and wasting time on your cycle.

What is oyur bf% (even roughly).

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
I will have my diet in check when I head overseas. I won't have anyone to bother me or influence how I eat except myself. BF I'm not sure

My plan is to get there and start working out for the first two month. I will not be on cycle at that time. I'll focusing on natural strength and eating correctly. Third and forth month on cycle. Month 5 pct and 6 month maintaining.
Here are some pics

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You've got a good bit to lose before you're really gonna be in good shape for a cycle. You're well over 20%bf for sure, and especially holding in the stomach area which means visceral fat.

I think your plan is spot on tho. Diet HARD those first few months, see what you cal levels are at that time, and based on how fast you're losing, bump them up slightly when you go on cycle.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
You've got a good bit to lose before you're really gonna be in good shape for a cycle. You're well over 20%bf for sure, and especially holding in the stomach area which means visceral fat.

I think your plan is spot on tho. Diet HARD those first few months, see what you cal levels are at that time, and based on how fast you're losing, bump them up slightly when you go on cycle.
yeah my plan is to wake up in the morning and go do cardio. mixture of HIIT and moderate pace. workout in the afternoon. i am going to try and maintain my caloric intake under 2000 calories at this time.
i was thinking of using a fat burner at this time. thought?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah my plan is to wake up in the morning and go do cardio. mixture of HIIT and moderate pace. workout in the afternoon. i am going to try and maintain my caloric intake under 2000 calories at this time.
i was thinking of using a fat burner at this time. thought?
I wouldnt take cals that low right away. If you think maint is 2000 to 2500, start at 2500 and see how that works. Give it two full weeks and if you're losing weight stick with it. If you gain, drop 500, if you maintain, drop 300. Keep doing this every two weeks until the last two before your cycle.

Only really get "extreme" the two weeks or so before your cycle (this is whats called an anabolic prime... super low cals, low carb. gets your body in a serious ""craving" mode where it will supercompensate plus aas when you get on cycle).

jathan_howe

Awards
Lucky for you, visceral fat isn't too hard to lose. If you can still find 11KT, it'll be your best friend. If not, EvoMuse Absolutely Abliderated

Zachadams40

Awards
Lucky for you, visceral fat isn't too hard to lose. If you can still find 11KT, it'll be your best friend. If not, EvoMuse Absolutely Abliderated
Do you have any experience with 11-KT? Is it only available for transdermal application?

jathan_howe

Awards
Do you have any experience with 11-KT? Is it only available for transdermal application?
I know of one company that does caps. PM'd you

Edit: I don't have time to clear my PM's atm so I'll just say it here since I don't think this statement is against the rules. Vicious Labs makes 11-KT in cap form

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They have 11-oxo in caps which converts to kt iirc. Kt then converts again so 11-oxo (caps)<11-kt (caps)<11-kt (transdermal)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Zachadams40

Awards
Thanks a lot. I don't have any experience with transdermal, but if the consensus is that it is the way to go, then I might give it a try.

Zachadams40

Awards
Thanks a lot. I don't have any experience with transdermal, but if the consensus is that it is the way to go, then I might give it a try.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Transdermal is far superior