Looking for advice re: bloods/starting Ostarine/1&4 Andro stack.

justinjazz

Awards
Hey everyone.

Very stupidly I didn't get bloods done before my Epistane cycle. I did get bloods taken about 2 months after my cycle finished, and about a month after my PCT (clomid/nolva). Results came back pretty good, but a few things are off I reckon. Looking for some opinions before starting a Osta/1 Andro, 4 Andro stack) As follows:

AST 27 (8-38)
ALT 36 (4-44)
ALP 441 (104-338) - Doc wasn't concerned with this since AST and ALT are in normal range. He also said it varies throughout the day...
Bilburin is normal.
Creat at 1 (.8-1.3)
HDL 47 (40-100)
LDL 165 (0-140) I messed up my chol because I was eating crap food during my epi bulk. And I wasn't getting enough healthy fats. I since changed my diet during the past month and I reckon LDL is down and HDL is up now. Also running COQ10 with Red Yeast Rice the past 3 weeks. So I believe it's improved a lot...
LH Serum - 2.20 (.57-12)
FSH 2.55 (.95-11.95)
Test Serum 8.24 (1.93-8.36)
Test - still waiting on result, but I'm gaining lean mass now on a bulk so I'm assuming it's high.

My questions are:

1. The doc didn't seem concerned about LH or FSH being in the lower range. He said it was fine, and I was open to him about prohormone usage. He said if the levels are closer to the higher end of the spectrum, it's actually more dangerous, and that my levels although slightly suppressed are and most recovered. I did a mini PCT after the bloods of clomid at 50/25 for two weeks. I'm guessing this helped raise them a bit.

2. He said my liver values were fine as well, but at the time of the blood work, I was drinking a bit, and also wasn't taking any liver supps. I'm guessing now that I stopped drinking for the past 4 weeks and also starting taking NAC and Milk Thistle, they are much better.

3. CHOL was high due to eating a bunch of crap food, but doc said it was nothing to worry about. I've been eating clean for the past 4 weeks now... and again lots of healthy fats.

4. I want to start a stack of 1 andro (330mg a day), 4 andro (500mg a day), and osta (between 15-30mg depending...)

Just looking to hear everyone's thoughts... I know I messed up not getting the bloods before the Epistane cycle... so please spare the rant. I'll def do it before and after for all future cycles!

Any info appreciated!

Cheers gang

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion you haven't recovered from the last cycle. I'd wait 6 months and then retest bloodwork. Privatemdlabs dot com has a $65 female hormone panel (it's for males as well) that will give you CBC, CMP, FSH, LH, E2 and TT.

justinjazz

Awards
Thanks for the reply Ken. Are you basing that off of the LH and FSH levels? If so, what should they be to be consider optimal?

justinjazz

Awards
Anyone else have some opinions here? Thanks all

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion you haven't recovered from the last cycle. I'd wait 6 months and then retest bloodwork. Privatemdlabs dot com has a $65 female hormone panel (it's for males as well) that will give you CBC, CMP, FSH, LH, E2 and TT.
Does it not give free test an total? I didn't know if you left that off or it does give both?

To the OP:
Your doc, if he/she is a general pract, is always going to say your good with whatever as long as it is within "RANGE". I wouldn't consider being near the lowest end of any reading as "good to go". Unless an experienced endo with specifications in homo therapy tells me that then I wouldn't think im all good to go.

justinjazz

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate. So you think I should wait till LH and FSH are around 5ish? I'm just reading contradicting info because I seen a ton of logs with people starting cycles around 2.3~3ish.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Ken. Are you basing that off of the LH and FSH levels? If so, what should they be to be consider optimal?
Actually going by your ALT, AST - I'm 56 and my numbers are in the teens. I think your liver needs more time to heal.

Also FSH and LH, mine were above 6.5.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it not give free test an total? I didn't know if you left that off or it does give both?
No free T, only total T - the tests are only $65 so they have to leave something off. I wish free T was included.

justinjazz

Awards
But osta 1 andro and 4 andro aren't methylated, so I thought it wouldn't matter. I recently started consuming a plethora of NAC and Milkthistle as well. Liver values should be even better than last month regardless. As should LH FSH after 2 weeks of clomid again.. I just really wanna start a cycle lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You wont really know about liver values unless you have blood work done. I mean, it's simply that simple, lol.

But, on your actual testosterone, 1/4 andro (if taking a high amount) it can cause you more shutdown.