Give your opinions for me brahzz!

Hemavol

Awards
Hey Everyone,

I have started planning my next year regarding cycles, summer cuts and all that and looking for your opinions here.

If you have not been reading my cycle of LGD, you can find it from this forum (I have done 12 weeks LGD cycle in the past). And to make clear, that cycle ended 2½ months ago and if we follow the basic rules it is cycle on=off. So for starting bulking cycle (if I would do so) would start in december.

Overall result should be that I would be lean / shredded next summer. I have not been cutting for 1½ years now. So basically I have been bulking since summer 2015. I have been on this "mid season" cut for 1½ months now and my abs are allrdy starting to show, so I am not in very fat condition at this moment (weight is 88kg / 178cm tall). So, without further ado here is some samples how I could go forward. Let me know what you think would be the best solution. Just to make clear, these are not in any particular order and actually option B was my first choice before I made this thread. Why I was personally thinking the option B, was that the end goal is on the summer and I do not think that starting a cut after LGD muscle cycle would be very smart?

A -> Gain as much muscle + Natty Cut:
Start 8-10 week LGD + New Andro cycle at new year + PCT and try to gain as much muscle as possible and then do a cut without any 'drugs' (not a problem but different result).

B -> All in for CUT:
Go as I have for now, keep the clean bulk going on until march and start dropping calories slowly. After between 1st-2nd month of cutting, add in Ostarine + Epi andro + maybe Sup3r-11 for 12 weeks +PCT (so the last month is on july) and be max shredded and full over the summer.

C -> Gain as much muscle + Mild Cut:
Start 8-10 week LGD + New Andro cycle at new year + PCT and try to gain as much muscle as possible and then do a cut with something mild. Example for the last 1-2months add in Sup3r-11 + maybe some natty stuff.

D -> Wild card, tell me about it?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Bulking cycle during winter/Cutting cycle during summer

Hemavol

Awards
That would mean that I would start cycle on december -> 2-3months and 1 month pct. At that point it would be march and I would start cutting straight away from there...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can bulk in the summer but you know...

Suns out guns out

Hemavol

Awards
Of course I can, LGD would be actually quite good for cutting, but also I feel that I would throw away the potential of LGD building muscle.. that's why I would select osta over LGD.