LGD & Spartan Mass cycle? P-Mag?

salva1985

Awards
Whats your opinion about this stack? Can Spartan Mass be used as a test base too or not? it has Androsterone and Super-19DHEA.....

And about P-Mag?

i have 2 bottles of each, any interesting cycle for bulking can be possible?

Thx^^

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
I would like to know about LGD + Spartan Mass also :)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The 19-Nor-DHEA would convert to DHT, but only a little so I doubt it would provide enough of a Test Base for LGD. LGD has super lethargic side effects in some so you'd want a pretty strong Test Base, something like OL's Super-DHEA, Dermacrine, 4-Andro or EpiAndro.

Test Base+Spartan Mass+LGD would yield some pretty impressive gains tbh, especially if you had everything else dialed in right

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
The 19-Nor-DHEA would convert to DHT, but only a little so I doubt it would provide enough of a Test Base for LGD. LGD has super lethargic side effects in some so you'd want a pretty strong Test Base, something like OL's Super-DHEA, Dermacrine, 4-Andro or EpiAndro.

Test Base+Spartan Mass+LGD would yield some pretty impressive gains tbh, especially if you had everything else dialed in right
I was originally going to run Epiandro 500mg ed with the spartan mass but got curious about the LGD because i have a bunch stashed would the Epiandro at that dose in conjunction with the 200mg androsterone in mass be enough of a test base for adding Lgd at 5 or 10mg ed?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I was originally going to run Epiandro 500mg ed with the spartan mass but got curious about the LGD because i have a bunch stashed would the Epiandro at that dose in conjunction with the 200mg androsterone in mass be enough of a test base for adding Lgd at 5 or 10mg ed?
It's hard to say how much of what compound you'll need because everybody is different and there are so many variables. Some people get mad lethargy from LGD whilst others just breeze through their runs. It's gotta be trial and error, although there are some general guidlines.
OL's Super DHEA- 2 Pumps Per Day
BPS's Dermacrine-2-5 Pumps Per Day
4-Andro-330mg-440mg Per Day
EpiAndro-250-1000mg Per Day.

My suggestion would be to start off with 250mg of Epi-Andro Per day along with your Spartan Mass and LGD, then adjust it to how you feel and how the sides manifest

salva1985

Awards
And which test base is better for acne? Dermacrine or EpiAndro?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
And which test base is better for acne? Dermacrine or EpiAndro?
I got acne with both. Doesn't matter what you run, if you're prone to acne you're gunna get acne. It's like people who are prone to hair loss will shed hair regardless of what they run.