LGD+SPARTAN LEAN V2 PROBLEM

NICK32

Awards
Hello guys i need some facking help cause i screwed up... i started a cycle with lgd by olympus labs for 6 weeks now... however i ordered spartan lean v2 at 3 week of my cycle of lgd..and the bottle of spartan lean ARRIVED TODAY AFTER 4 WEEKS? now what can i do my bottle of legend ends... can i start spartan lean v2 for 20 days and after this make my pct?? i have t say that when i was using legend i had nolvaden xt all they way of my cycle...
some supplements that i have anabeta elite 1 bottle, x gels 2 bottles tr1umph 2 tubs and ep1logue 2 tabs from previous sales... can someone help me build now my cycle with spartan lean v2 and pct cause im confused?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not just finish lgd and pct.

Then run sparta lean at a later date?

TBH it sounds like you only have one bottle of lean which wouldn’t do much anyway.

What is your pct?

NICK32

Awards
well i was thinking... that as i had nolvadren xt"(Serm) along the cycle i could just do a 40 days of spartan lean v2 ?(2 bottles") and then get a pct from olympus labs??
i was thinking that through spartan lean cycle i could help my self with anabeta elite?? or ep1logue as a serm? and after this get a pct from olympus

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys i need some facking help cause i screwed up... i started a cycle with lgd by olympus labs for 6 weeks now... however i ordered spartan lean v2 at 3 week of my cycle of lgd..and the bottle of spartan lean ARRIVED TODAY AFTER 4 WEEKS? now what can i do my bottle of legend ends... can i start spartan lean v2 for 20 days and after this make my pct?? i have t say that when i was using legend i had nolvaden xt all they way of my cycle...
some supplements that i have anabeta elite 1 bottle, x gels 2 bottles tr1umph 2 tubs and ep1logue 2 tabs from previous sales... can someone help me build now my cycle with spartan lean v2 and pct cause im confused?
You only had 6 weeks of LGD? What were you dosing it at?

Whisky is right about the Lean. One bottle won't do crap man.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
well i was thinking... that as i had nolvadren xt"(Serm) along the cycle i could just do a 40 days of spartan lean v2 ?(2 bottles") and then get a pct from olympus labs??
i was thinking that through spartan lean cycle i could help my self with anabeta elite?? or ep1logue as a serm? and after this get a pct from olympus
Wow...I'm sure Whisky will chime in on this also. Nolvadren is not a SERM, Ep1logue is not a SERM and a an OTC PCT will not suffice.

You need to take a step back before you mess yourself up man. Hopefully the LGD didn't suppress you yet because you have nothing to help you recover. You need clomid or nolva.

NICK32

Awards
ok so... can i add from fusion supplements post matrix and maybe a pct from olympus labs like super pct?? and i dont understand why anabeta elite and super pct cant make a post cycle therapy??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow...I'm sure Whisky will chime in on this also. Nolvadren is not a SERM, Ep1logue is not a SERM and a an OTC PCT will not suffice.

You need to take a step back before you mess yourself up man. Hopefully the LGD didn't suppress you yet because you have nothing to help you recover. You need clomid or nolva.
Yeah sometimes you ask a question knowing the answer....

OP - elo76 is exactly right. You have otc crap that is not a serm.

A serm would be clomid or nolva for example. They are prescription meds which are designed to help your hpta to kickstart and get your hormones back firing AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.....the longer your body takes to return to normal the more time your hormones spend out of whack and the more of your gains you lose.

Lack of a serm doesn’t guarantee a life of no boners or infertility but does make it crazy hard to keep gains from a cycle.

If you hadn’t already started I’d be saying not to until you’ve researched more but best thing IMO would be to get clomid or nolva, finish lgd cycle and run the serm for 4 weeks.

Do not run the lean though bro.

NICK32

Awards
so.. it bad for me that i have already 6 weeks lgd and to get another 40 with sparta lean?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ok so... can i add from fusion supplements post matrix and maybe a pct from olympus labs like super pct?? and i dont understand why anabeta elite and super pct cant make a post cycle therapy??
Google (or search on here) serms bro.....

It’s easy to see why

NICK32

Awards
why i didnt jsut woke up and said oh for my pct i will get anabeta elite and stuff like these... some people here informed me that during my pct i could add anabeta elite- x gels and a sup3r pct from ol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
why i didnt jsut woke up and said oh for my pct i will get anabeta elite and stuff like these... some people here informed me that during my pct i could add anabeta elite- x gels and a sup3r pct from ol
Yes you can add them.......to a serm

For example

Clomid 25/25/25/12.5
Superpct
X-gels
Reduce xt

Would be a nice pct

NICK32

Awards
ok now its clear...so i think that nolvadren xt was a disadvantage in my cycle right?? and one last cause i already started lean v2?? u think it will be too suspressive for me?? should i stop it??

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
The key word is ADD here. Some people only run a SERM and nothing else. If you need to kickstart your HPTA man.

We are here to help man.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
ok now its clear...so i think that nolvadren xt was a disadvantage in my cycle right?? and one last cause i already started lean v2?? u think it will be too suspressive for me?? should i stop it??
From the looks of nolvadren...it didn't hurt you on cycle. Arimistane/dim/cort control. I would have saved it for PCT myself.

You would have experienced most of your suppression from the LGD. Lean really shouldn't cause additional suppression. Are you done with the LGD now? What did you dose it at?

NICK32

Awards
yes i end it i was at 3 caps for 1 bottle but a few days couldnt take it a was a trip.... :/so thats 6 weeks... ok so i will run 40 days spartan lean and will get a full serm pct!! with the additions that i said previous...

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
yes i end it i was at 3 caps for 1 bottle but a few days couldnt take it a was a trip.... :/so thats 6 weeks... ok so i will run 40 days spartan lean and will get a full serm pct!! with the additions that i said previous...
If it was me. I would just stop now and pct like Whisky said to. You didn't run LGD long enough. Save the lean for when you get a real run lined out.

NICK32

Awards
one last thing... buy 1 more legend and run it through lean??? or extreme??

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
one last thing... buy 1 more legend and run it through lean??? or extreme??
My advice is to stop and PCT. Regroup and plan out your next run. Post it so we can help you ahead of time. IMO you are wasting time and money with this right now.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could run another bottle of legend if it gives you enough time to get a serm. You will also see much better results from the lgd. If you are already finished the first bottle however then waiting for another bottle to arrive will just throw everything off even more. And if your still gonna end up without serm stop now to reduce the chances of extreme suppression.

NICK32

Awards
u believe that if stop legend now and continue my slean for 30 days or 40 without a serm i will lose everthing from legend??(gains?)

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u believe that if stop legend now and continue my slean for 30 days or 40 without a serm i will lose everthing from legend??(gains?)
Again we’re here to help.

I would start searching the internet for a SERM, ASAP. There are tons of places that you can find.

There’s no easy answer here. Rule of thumb is no SERM, not cycle. It is always important to have it lined up and in your possession prior to cycle. Since you don’t have it in your possession, i would more than likely extend the cycle and wait for the SERM to arrive. Get it ASAP! That would allow you to come off cycle and directly into PCT. If you can’t find a supplier quickly, I would explore d/c the cycle all together. It’s not ideal tho.

NICK32

Awards
guys i will have a serm in my hands in 1 month i think.... so... what i do? extend the cycle 1 month more?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Put it this way...if you are already suppressed from the LGD. Running the lean isn't gonna help. Waiting a month for a serm isn't gonna help. Waiting to start LGD again isn't gonna help. That's why I say stop. At least get some Rebirth and run it for 8 weeks if you can't do anything else.