DBOL + LETRO

NEMO1975

Awards
HAS ANYONE EVRY RAN DBOL WITH LETRO AND WUT WERE THERE GAINS LIKE. i'VE RAN DBOL SEVERAL TIMES AND MY STRENGTH SHOT UP AS WELL AS MY WEIGHT, HOWEVER I WAS THINKING THAT IF U RAN DBOL WITH LETRO IT WOULD STOP IT FROM CONVERTING TO ESTROGEN. bUT WOULD UR GAINS STAY BETTER FROM PROPER PCT?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
your gonna get flammed for using all caps dude. Its a big pet peeve around here.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Letro will hinder your gains you would normal make with dbol. But I say why the hell not try it and see what happens for you!

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
bUT WOULD UR GAINS STAY BETTER FROM PROPER PCT?
Of course; that's the definition of proper PCT. I'm confused why you'd ask this, though---using letrozole while on cycle certainly doesn't preclude proper PCT!

(BTW, please say you're not running a dbol-only cycle...)

-kwantam

knox

Awards
  • Established
HAS ANYONE EVRY RAN DBOL WITH LETRO AND WUT WERE THERE GAINS LIKE. i'VE RAN DBOL SEVERAL TIMES AND MY STRENGTH SHOT UP AS WELL AS MY WEIGHT, HOWEVER I WAS THINKING THAT IF U RAN DBOL WITH LETRO IT WOULD STOP IT FROM CONVERTING TO ESTROGEN. bUT WOULD UR GAINS STAY BETTER FROM PROPER PCT?
WERE U NOT RUNNING PROPER PCT WITH UR PREVIOUS CYCLES? IF YOU HAD GOOD GAINS WITH YOUR PREVIOUS CYCLES WHY CHANGE THEM UP? BUT IT IS HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED YOU RUN TEST AS THE BASE OF ANY CYCLE AND NOT TO MAKE POSTS ALL IN CAPS. Letro should be used if the bloat is out of hand or if you are prone to gyno. Also if you are trying cut and want to stay pretty dry i'd use the letro. I don't think there would be a huge difference if you ran the letro or not throughout the cycle when refering to maintaining your gains. You wouldn't see the weight loss afterwards since you wouldn't be holding on to any water. But the letro will hinder your gains during the cycle since estrogen plays a role in strength gains. jmo.

NEMO1975

Awards
yea yea yea, I always use proper pct man, dammI've been at this for a while my man, but I never used letro before and I have a ton of dbol, but I dont like the bloat, I love the strenght gains but don't wan't to get that outta this world puffiness, AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I use deca for my base , but I also run test or a bunch of 4ad with it, and I always use a methyl, and insulin, for pct its just usually nolva and clomid. But I thought letro would stop test from changin , so wouldn't u have more test in your system to work with?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
One can run letro at low doses, like .10 to .30 mgs per day, to keep the bloat at bay and still get enough estrogen conversion to bulk up. This is a good method for any wet cycle as it keeps the estrogen bomb from going off which makes PCT more difficult. Also at issue is the fact that dBol converts to methyl-estrogen which is more potent the regular estrogen of course, and keeping this under control is important in preventing gyno.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One can run letro at low doses, like .10 to .30 mgs per day, to keep the bloat at bay and still get enough estrogen conversion to bulk up. This is a good method for any wet cycle as it keeps the estrogen bomb from going off which makes post cycle therapy more difficult. Also at issue is the fact that dBol converts to methyl-estrogen which is more potent the regular estrogen of course, and keeping this under control is important in preventing gyno.
Thats a big help for a rat I know...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 0
R1balla Cycle Logs 8