OSTA crazy sides, discontinue?

sespress

Awards
Dose at 25mg/d. Crazy stomach discomfort, constipation, pain. Numbness on the surface of skin around neck and wrists. Just odd feeling in general. Lethargy.

I'm a bit shocked at the onset of this kind of side effect range. I want to think I could push through maybe take it down to 12.5mg/d and continue. Part of me wants to dump it out / call it bunk. I'm feeling good about the 4-Andro/Epi-Andro that I'm already on. Maybe that's good enough.

sespress

Awards
That becomes the question right? I dunno, I might just react badly to it. I may try another brand down the road. Think I might discontinue the use of it this run.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Didn't have those symptoms but was lethargic at 30mg so went back down to 20.

Sides I noticed was dry mouth, emotional, lethargy and it killed my libido. Barely getting my libido back, 6 week pct with Clomid was finished in May.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Didn't have those symptoms but was lethargic at 30mg so went back down to 20.

Sides I noticed was dry mouth, emotional, lethargy and it killed my libido. Barely getting my libido back, 6 week pct with Clomid was finished in May.
Yours doesn't seem like it was real Osta either.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Yup probably not lmao that guy homie!! It's Olympus by the way.

sespress

Awards
Sorry for the long reply, I got it on IRC. It was RC sourced. Won't do that again.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta gives me crazy lethargy. But never experienced anything like you stated

sespress

Awards
I mean it's possible the dose amount, interaction between it and the other supplements I'm on (whoes combined ingredients are too numerous to mention), PH cycle components, are to blame for the strange neurological effect or the stomach discomfort. Or like I said it could be just me. Maybe subtract all that other stuff and give me another brand and the same thing happens. Either way I'm off of it.