Valdosta

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Hi guys. New member. I'll use this first post to introduce myself and my training history, then a followup post of where I'm at now. Then there will be daily follow ups of diet and training.

I'm a 24yo male. Senior in college, got a sick software engineering job lined up for after. Working 20-30hrs a week at a half decent job. Well decent for collegekid. I like gardening, guitar, clothes, and music.

So around the end of high school (spring 2018) I needed something to do. Was about 110lbs 5'9" before any training. See below
Screenshot_20240123_132619_Gallery.jpg

So I got in the gym. Started off pretty casual. Bulked up to a fat 168 by january 2020. Leaned out to around 145 still not too good of a composition by end of summer 2021. Diet and training were both very casual.
Screenshot_20240123_132714_Gallery.jpg

Then I made the decision to get serious about it. Hopped on and got regimented. Still had a ton to learn, but I went up to a relatively lean but watery 195 in 4 or so months
Screenshot_20240123_133209_Gallery.jpg

Then I felt like ****. and got stuck. No progress. Doing the only logical thing a 21 year old would do, I added more drugs. and more. and more. Then I felt worse and worse. And made less and less progress because I was so unhealthy. Thay went on for about a year.

Then january 2023 I decided to come off everything do my first official cut. Got to a shredded 164. looked good felt good
Screenshot_20240123_133952_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_133923_Gallery.jpg

So then I bulked til october. got to an ok 200.
Screenshot_20240123_134204_Gallery.jpg

then did a 3 week hard cut for a halloween party. pretty decent 173
ugbbpfp.jpg

Then came off and got kinda fat by new year. Started a mild cut from 195 early january. So these are pretty current pics. That brings us to today, where next post will pick up.
Screenshot_20240123_140204_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_140120_Gallery.jpg

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Current update

Waking around 183. Short term goal is to cut/recomp. I want to get lean again, and then stay sub10% year round.

Current programming is ppl. High intensity low volume. Typically 2 compounds followed by 3 isolations. Usually a heavy set and backoff set to failure. Sometimes they'll be in rest-pause form, sometimes straight. When logging, I only track the first portion of the primary set per movement. That's my indicator for progress. I prefer 6 to 8 days before hitting a muscle again, but because I get bored, I usually end up hitting the workout again 4 days later.
Also doing moderate intensity interval cardio. Going to keep this consistent year round whether gaining or losing weight

current diet is 200g protein (complete). 2300 cals on rest days 2700 cals training days.

current stack saturating still. 250 test 200 mast 400 primo 200 tren. Just added tren last week so it won't be peaked for another few weeks

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
leg day
squats - 315x3
leg press calves - 7pps x19
lying ham - 100x11

*I know this contradicts what I just laid out as my training routine 🤣 I'm getting over some knee pain so I'm kinda relearning squats so I did 5 sets of varying intensity today, still easing into them. And remember I only track the highlight set.

cardio - 15min treadmill interval hr > 140. I shoot for an hour+, but i've been dealing with shin splints the past couple weeks

diet
coke - 140 cals
bagel - 340 cals
chicken - 600 cals 100 protein
rice - 600 cals
chicken - 300 cals 50 protein
rice - 420 cals
whey - 260 cals 52 protein

pretty standard day of eating. gave myself a bit extra rice pre workout for legs. rest days I'll usually only have 1 of the larger carb meals in the evening post cardio instead of a pre and post workout carb meal.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Nice! What is your acne control regimen? Nice clear skin!
10mg genetics & 5mg luck. Never ran into any acne problems. I get little red bumps on my arms and shoulders. An anadrol run made my back break out once. But other than that skins been unscathed.

I did actually start a tretinoin routine for my face a few weeks ago, but not for acne. My skin's just kinda bland and I think it'll be more vibrant after a couple months of tretinoin.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
That pic at 173 is nuts. Welcome to the forum
Thanks. Hoping to be in that condition again in about 3 weeks maybe 4 but I'm taking it slower this time so I can hopefully pack on some muscle during the cut.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
10mg genetics & 5mg luck. Never ran into any acne problems. I get little red bumps on my arms and shoulders. An anadrol run made my back break out once. But other than that skins been unscathed.

I did actually start a tretinoin routine for my face a few weeks ago, but not for acne. My skin's just kinda bland and I think it'll be more vibrant after a couple months of tretinoin.
I tried getting a script for that and it was a no-go. My skin is bland too…I need a refresh!

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. As you found out, getting the most out of the least gear is usually best

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. As you found out, getting the most out of the least gear is usually best
Took me long enough 🤣 but I've learned to listen to my body. If I feel like I'm dying, last thing my body's gunna be doing is growing muscle.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took me long enough 🤣 but I've learned to listen to my body. If I feel like I'm dying, last thing my body's gunna be doing is growing muscle.
That’s for sure. When your body is toxic, we aren’t going to be obtaining our goals. Let alone the implications on our health. Admittedly, I am toxic in more ways than one. 😂. Curious, when you say you came off everything, do you mean you were just cruising on test?

Any B/P meds or such in your regimen?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys. New member. I'll use this first post to introduce myself and my training history, then a followup post of where I'm at now. Then there will be daily follow ups of diet and training.

I'm a 24yo male. Senior in college, got a sick software engineering job lined up for after. Working 20-30hrs a week at a half decent job. Well decent for collegekid. I like gardening, guitar, clothes, and music.

So around the end of high school (spring 2018) I needed something to do. Was about 110lbs 5'9" before any training. See below
View attachment 239821

So I got in the gym. Started off pretty casual. Bulked up to a fat 168 by january 2020. Leaned out to around 145 still not too good of a composition by end of summer 2021. Diet and training were both very casual.
View attachment 239822

Then I made the decision to get serious about it. Hopped on and got regimented. Still had a ton to learn, but I went up to a relatively lean but watery 195 in 4 or so months
View attachment 239823

Then I felt like ****. and got stuck. No progress. Doing the only logical thing a 21 year old would do, I added more drugs. and more. and more. Then I felt worse and worse. And made less and less progress because I was so unhealthy. Thay went on for about a year.

Then january 2023 I decided to come off everything do my first official cut. Got to a shredded 164. looked good felt good
View attachment 239826View attachment 239827

So then I bulked til october. got to an ok 200.
View attachment 239828

then did a 3 week hard cut for a halloween party. pretty decent 173
View attachment 239829

Then came off and got kinda fat by new year. Started a mild cut from 195 early january. So these are pretty current pics. That brings us to today, where next post will pick up.
View attachment 239830View attachment 239831
damn dude what a roller coaster. You've come a long ass ways. Looking forward to seeing you continue-

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
That’s for sure. When your body is toxic, we aren’t going to be obtaining our goals. Let alone the implications on our health. Admittedly, I am toxic in more ways than one. 😂. Curious, when you say you came off everything, do you mean you were just cruising on test?

Any B/P meds or such in your regimen?
Yeah off everything means 125 test for me. I just started taking telmisartan 80mg this year and it's made an extreme impact on my overall wellbeing

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah off everything means 125 test for me. I just started taking telmisartan 80mg this year and it's made an extreme impact on my overall wellbeing
Nice! I just started 40mg Telmisartan approximately 3 weeks ago and it’s also going well. I was riding ~ 160 over 90 at least since summer and likely longer. Now down to high 130’s over 80’s and anticipate slightly lower numbers in time. Luckily, my renal function was unscathed.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Nice! I just started 40mg Telmisartan approximately 3 weeks ago and it’s also going well. I was riding ~ 160 over 90 at least since summer and likely longer. Now down to high 130’s over 80’s and anticipate slightly lower numbers in time. Luckily, my renal function was unscathed.
Have you noticed you feel any different? like 4 or 5 days in I felt a giant mood boost and my head felt a ton better. My bp's around 114 so I'm doing pretty good now. Resting heart rate randomly sits 90s some days so I'm hoping chronic cardio fixes that.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Oopsies. So this is one of those boards where the supp sellers dictate what can and can't be posted in order to get more sales. They'll probably have me removed from here relatively soon then for giving accurate training and diet advice instead of spamming about their bunk. If not, daily logs will continue. We'll see

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oopsies. So this is one of those boards where the supp sellers dictate what can and can't be posted in order to get more sales. They'll probably have me removed from here relatively soon then for giving accurate training and diet advice instead of spamming about their bunk. If not, daily logs will continue. We'll see
That's not what happened, And trust me i'm trying to help you, im not being a smart ass. Just let me give you a run down of how this site works. It'll make everything a thousand times easier.

If you go into the supplement section and give people a bunch of advice that has nothing to do with their specific question, it's gonna be frowned upon. I am very much like you and I often give people advice They're not asking for so I completely understand why you answered the question the way that you did. You were just not in the right area for something like that. And to be fair you just joined the site and nobody knows you. Someone who's been here for a while looking for a specific answer about something doesn't care to take advice from the guy who just showed up 3 days ago Because 90 percent of the time people don't even last three months, they make A profile started thread and disappeared in a couple of weeks. So people aren't gonna give you any kind of anything until you've been around for a while and made a lot of posts.

Another thing you gotta keep in mind is that this forum is free because it's sponsored by the supplement companies. So they need to be able to have their own space to talk about their stuff since they're paying to be here. At the end of the day there are business.

Unfortunately here's something else that's true, As serious as you you are about fitness or body building or all the stuff that you love With training hard and diet and nutrition stratigies (And that's the stuff that I care about myself) diet is king, training needs to be fucking hard And the drugs and supplements are just there to speed up the process. What guess what, Probably only fifteen to twenty percent of the whole forum has that mind state.

Be polite to the supplement companies, hang out in the anabolic section, And start paying attention to people's names So you can learn to read your audience because there's lots of space around here for the stuff you want to talk about.

Heres my log, It's full of people who think like you. Or at least are interested in the same topics.

The logs kind of on hold right now. Because I'm doing a separate log for a supplement. But other than that, It's normally about training, gear and food and all of us just Hanging out in our anti social social group

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
O man there playing me. I went into my log altered the photos and put a better photo for the cover photo and they won't switch it lol😅😅😅

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
That's not what happened, And trust me i'm trying to help you, im not being a smart ass. Just let me give you a run down of how this site works. It'll make everything a thousand times easier.

If you go into the supplement section and give people a bunch of advice that has nothing to do with their specific question, it's gonna be frowned upon. I am very much like you and I often give people advice They're not asking for so I completely understand why you answered the question the way that you did. You were just not in the right area for something like that. And to be fair you just joined the site and nobody knows you. Someone who's been here for a while looking for a specific answer about something doesn't care to take advice from the guy who just showed up 3 days ago Because 90 percent of the time people don't even last three months, they make A profile started thread and disappeared in a couple of weeks. So people aren't gonna give you any kind of anything until you've been around for a while and made a lot of posts.

Another thing you gotta keep in mind is that this forum is free because it's sponsored by the supplement companies. So they need to be able to have their own space to talk about their stuff since they're paying to be here. At the end of the day there are business.

Unfortunately here's something else that's true, As serious as you you are about fitness or body building or all the stuff that you love With training hard and diet and nutrition stratigies (And that's the stuff that I care about myself) diet is king, training needs to be fucking hard And the drugs and supplements are just there to speed up the process. What guess what, Probably only fifteen to twenty percent of the whole forum has that mind state.

Be polite to the supplement companies, hang out in the anabolic section, And start paying attention to people's names So you can learn to read your audience because there's lots of space around here for the stuff you want to talk about.

Heres my log, It's full of people who think like you. Or at least are interested in the same topics.

The logs kind of on hold right now. Because I'm doing a separate log for a supplement. But other than that, It's normally about training, gear and food and all of us just Hanging out in our anti social social group
I appreciate it. I'll stick to member logs for now because that's mainly what I'm here for. And shady source behavior will just drive me mad. So I'll stay away from the supp sects and they can stay away from my log and then I guess we'll be ok

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
@sns8778
Continuing the conversation here because I definitely clogged that guys thread with stuff that didn't belong

On boards I'm used to, supplement companies do 1 thing: sell supplements. If that's not the case here and sources actually interact with the community like normal members, then I guess I ran into another misunderstanding. I'm used to sources looming over everyones posts with a used car salesman attitude. If that's not the case here, then I have no problem with sources interacting with my log and such. None of my negativity towards sources stemmed from you or anyone else on this board, but from sources from previous boards

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate it. I'll stick to member logs for now because that's mainly what I'm here for. And shady source behavior will just drive me mad. So I'll stay away from the supp sects and they can stay away from my log and then I guess we'll be ok
No1 goes into peoples logs and trys to sell you anything. If you started a thread with a question about something related to a supplement, then they might come in and try to talk to you about their products. The guy SNS your chatting with is the owner of sns, hes actually a extreamly nice guy and very helpful. A lot of the products he makes are geared towards what his customers ask for and he's a supplement guy and he's very into what he does. And has a lot of knowledge on the topic, And he formulates some pretty cool ****. He's also been around the block for a while. And he wasn't always just the supplement guy. He just chooses not to deal with the enhanced side much anymore. He knows both sides of the game. Actually, i think he brought some of the first prohormones to the market. Someone correct me if i'm wrong I could be getting things mixed up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didnt realize you tagged him in here so I'm sure he'll correct me if I was wrong about the PH's

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
Continuing the conversation here because I definitely clogged that guys thread with stuff that didn't belong

On boards I'm used to, supplement companies do 1 thing: sell supplements. If that's not the case here and sources actually interact with the community like normal members, then I guess I ran into another misunderstanding. I'm used to sources looming over everyones posts with a used car salesman attitude. If that's not the case here, then I have no problem with sources interacting with my log and such. None of my negativity towards sources stemmed from you or anyone else on this board, but from sources from previous boards
There are some brands here that have had a more spam threads and promote type approach and some that are more like you said in that they have a used car salesman type approach towards things.

I like supplements, I enjoy the science, and I love helping people - on the supplement end, that's what its about to me is helping people reach their goals and hopefully helping to improve their quality of life through supplements.

Experience wise - I got my start in the industry doing formulation and raw material sourcing for other brands. I formulate for over a dozen brands in addition to my own and consult with a lot of the largest raw material suppliers in the world. A lot of people here like the ingredient knowledge and discussion and industry insight that brings.

I have ownership in Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS), Competitive Edge Labs (CEL), Muscle Addiction, and handle a lot of things for Xtreme Performance Gels.

You can research my post history and find that I try to help people in any way that I can.

In the supplements section, naturally with that being the subject, its about supplements a lot of times - but I don't just answer questions with - woohoo, buy this or that product. I really take the time to explain things - what products do, don't do, realistic expectations, etc.

I also take a lot of time to help try to educate people about supplements in order to make informed buying decisions. No one here talks more than me about the importance of quality and how many quality issues and label deception issues that there are - and I put a lot of time into helping educate people on things like that.

I don't just talk about products that I'm involved with - granted, between the brands we have over a hundred sku's, so we have products to cover a ton of categories - but I also answer questions related to any supplements that I can help with and help people with what are good quality brands to buy products from.

You may get a laugh out of this - I got reported once by another company on here for promoting a product too much by a brand that I have absolutely nothing to do with. I just happen to really like their EAA product and its what I use myself haha.

Brand wise - our focus is on top quality products that people can afford and we go very in depth and comprehensive with our support supplements. For example, not trying to sell you on these, but since you like anabolics, you probably see many support supplements and if you know anything about the ingredients, may know that most are just marketing BS. You can look at any of our support formulas like SNS Cardiovascular Support XT, SNS Kidney Assist XT, SNS Liver Assist XT, or CEL Cycle Assist and look at the ingredients and dosages and see how well formulated and how well dosed that they are. They're designed with effective clinically researched ingredients at their efficacious dosages in order to truly help people.

But no, my help here goes way beyond just supplements. I try to help people in any way that I can and post in any thread I can to help people and make myself available to many here on a personal level if they ever need help outside of here with things they may not be comfortable talking about on here. For example, I have a rare endocrinology condition and an autoimmune disorder and because of that I've been to a number of specialists and know a lot about some of the more rare issues and things like that and I always try to help people when something in their bloodwork isn't adding up, or especially anyone that has an autoimmune condition or anything like that.

Like on injuries and people recovering from trauma - I was in a bad accident and broke my shoulder and destroyed my leg - broke the fibula above the ankle and below the knee and snapped the tibia in half and shattered the end and it came through the calf muscle. At first they thought I wasn't going to make it, then thought I was going to lose my leg. 10 days in a trauma center, 6 weeks in a wheelchair, 6 months of physical therapy 5 days a week, and then had to learn how to walk again. During that, I let myself go completely with the anxiety and depression. And you'll see me reply to just about anything I see on here or in my daily life to anyone that's dealing with trauma, injuries, or mental health issues.

So no, AM isn't just about supplement sales for me. It would be a much better business decision for me to not spend the time here that I do and to just try to sell supplements here and post once a day and post a lot of other places. But I've been here for many years and I care about people in general, including the people here, and helping here is just part of my life at this point.

Like earlier today - I knew what you posted was against the rules but I also knew you may not know the rules. That's why I took the time to type out a detailed post letting you know the rules. I know at the time you thought I reported you - but if I was going to report you, I wouldn't have taken the time to write out the detailed post about the rules to make sure you knew them. I was just trying to be helpful.

I hope that helps answer anything or clarify anything from my end.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
push day
weighted dips - 100x8
incline db - 75x8
overhead vbar - 132x13
vbar pushdown - 176x11
lateral raises - 45x11

I was prioritizing flat bench. Stalled at 275x5 so I switched to a new movement set today. I sink the dips in deep to where my hands and shoulders nearly touch. It's my best way of getting my unresponsive chest to signal. I'm really not a fan of incline db (or bb) so I may sub it out. My upper chest definitely needs the attention but I hate most presses. Not sure what I'm gunna do but definitely reorganizing the movements next workout.

I halfass the lateral raises pretty hard because my shoulders seem to just grow on their own regardless. If I actually cared about them I'd do an overhead pressing movement instead, but I'm letting the other muscles catch up.

cardio - i picked me up a cheap exercise bike last week because my shins keep hurting from running. did intervals on this for 1hr keeping hr>140bpm

diet
coke - 140 calories
bagel - 340 calories
chicken - 600 calories 50 protein
rice - 450 calories
rice - 450 calories
whey - 260 calories 52 protein
chicken - 300 calories 50 protein

Starting to deal with a bit of hunger. may see about moving my morning carbs closer to workout. But I did end up 250 cals below my allowance so that could've helped.

Also only got 1 more coke in the fridge then I'm going caffeine free again. Tren, dnp, insulin... they're pretty bad for u. But I draw the line at caffeine.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
There are some brands here that have had a more spam threads and promote type approach and some that are more like you said in that they have a used car salesman type approach towards things.

I like supplements, I enjoy the science, and I love helping people - on the supplement end, that's what its about to me is helping people reach their goals and hopefully helping to improve their quality of life through supplements.

Experience wise - I got my start in the industry doing formulation and raw material sourcing for other brands. I formulate for over a dozen brands in addition to my own and consult with a lot of the largest raw material suppliers in the world. A lot of people here like the ingredient knowledge and discussion and industry insight that brings.

I have ownership in Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS), Competitive Edge Labs (CEL), Muscle Addiction, and handle a lot of things for Xtreme Performance Gels.

You can research my post history and find that I try to help people in any way that I can.

In the supplements section, naturally with that being the subject, its about supplements a lot of times - but I don't just answer questions with - woohoo, buy this or that product. I really take the time to explain things - what products do, don't do, realistic expectations, etc.

I also take a lot of time to help try to educate people about supplements in order to make informed buying decisions. No one here talks more than me about the importance of quality and how many quality issues and label deception issues that there are - and I put a lot of time into helping educate people on things like that.

I don't just talk about products that I'm involved with - granted, between the brands we have over a hundred sku's, so we have products to cover a ton of categories - but I also answer questions related to any supplements that I can help with and help people with what are good quality brands to buy products from.

You may get a laugh out of this - I got reported once by another company on here for promoting a product too much by a brand that I have absolutely nothing to do with. I just happen to really like their EAA product and its what I use myself haha.

Brand wise - our focus is on top quality products that people can afford and we go very in depth and comprehensive with our support supplements. For example, not trying to sell you on these, but since you like anabolics, you probably see many support supplements and if you know anything about the ingredients, may know that most are just marketing BS. You can look at any of our support formulas like SNS Cardiovascular Support XT, SNS Kidney Assist XT, SNS Liver Assist XT, or CEL Cycle Assist and look at the ingredients and dosages and see how well formulated and how well dosed that they are. They're designed with effective clinically researched ingredients at their efficacious dosages in order to truly help people.

But no, my help here goes way beyond just supplements. I try to help people in any way that I can and post in any thread I can to help people and make myself available to many here on a personal level if they ever need help outside of here with things they may not be comfortable talking about on here. For example, I have a rare endocrinology condition and an autoimmune disorder and because of that I've been to a number of specialists and know a lot about some of the more rare issues and things like that and I always try to help people when something in their bloodwork isn't adding up, or especially anyone that has an autoimmune condition or anything like that.

Like on injuries and people recovering from trauma - I was in a bad accident and broke my shoulder and destroyed my leg - broke the fibula above the ankle and below the knee and snapped the tibia in half and shattered the end and it came through the calf muscle. At first they thought I wasn't going to make it, then thought I was going to lose my leg. 10 days in a trauma center, 6 weeks in a wheelchair, 6 months of physical therapy 5 days a week, and then had to learn how to walk again. During that, I let myself go completely with the anxiety and depression. And you'll see me reply to just about anything I see on here or in my daily life to anyone that's dealing with trauma, injuries, or mental health issues.

So no, AM isn't just about supplement sales for me. It would be a much better business decision for me to not spend the time here that I do and to just try to sell supplements here and post once a day and post a lot of other places. But I've been here for many years and I care about people in general, including the people here, and helping here is just part of my life at this point.

Like earlier today - I knew what you posted was against the rules but I also knew you may not know the rules. That's why I took the time to type out a detailed post letting you know the rules. I know at the time you thought I reported you - but if I was going to report you, I wouldn't have taken the time to write out the detailed post about the rules to make sure you knew them. I was just trying to be helpful.

I hope that helps answer anything or clarify anything from my end.
Ya really don't strike me as a bad guy. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No1 goes into peoples logs and trys to sell you anything. If you started a thread with a question about something related to a supplement, then they might come in and try to talk to you about their products. The guy SNS your chatting with is the owner of sns, hes actually a extreamly nice guy and very helpful. A lot of the products he makes are geared towards what his customers ask for and he's a supplement guy and he's very into what he does. And has a lot of knowledge on the topic, And he formulates some pretty cool ****. He's also been around the block for a while. And he wasn't always just the supplement guy. He just chooses not to deal with the enhanced side much anymore. He knows both sides of the game. Actually, i think he brought some of the first prohormones to the market. Someone correct me if i'm wrong I could be getting things mixed up
^^^^This!! Steve is an extremely cool guy and very helpful with supplementation. Not to mention his supplements are great. FYI I have zero connection to ANY supplement companies.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cardio - i picked me up a cheap exercise bike last week because my shins keep hurting from running. did intervals on this for 1hr keeping hr>140bpm
hoping the bike works out for you. When I used to get occasional shin splits I was able to make major headway by focusing on calf mobility/stretching, it really helped to relax my shins a lot.

I laid off inclines for like 20 years because they always irritated my shoulders but have been bringing those back, along with a wider flat bench grip in the past year and I feel like that has really helped with some pec growth that I haven't seen in years.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
hoping the bike works out for you. When I used to get occasional shin splits I was able to make major headway by focusing on calf mobility/stretching, it really helped to relax my shins a lot.

I laid off inclines for like 20 years because they always irritated my shoulders but have been bringing those back, along with a wider flat bench grip in the past year and I feel like that has really helped with some pec growth that I haven't seen in years.
weirdly enough I somehow feel my chest better on cgbp than wide grip. Just doesn't make sense 🤣
Dips seem to be the only thing that makes it grow

If you look at my original start of the log, my cut back in march I had practically no chest, but the october post it was at least somewhat visible. All of that growth came once I switched to dips

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you noticed you feel any different? like 4 or 5 days in I felt a giant mood boost and my head felt a ton better. My bp's around 114 so I'm doing pretty good now. Resting heart rate randomly sits 90s some days so I'm hoping chronic cardio fixes that.
No, I definitely didn’t get any kind of a mood boost from Telmisartan. I was having off and on headache issues before starting it, and that seems to be improved.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
No, I definitely didn’t get any kind of a mood boost from Telmisartan. I was having off and on headache issues before starting it, and that seems to be improved.
Similar experience to me. Well I guess not having an eternal headache boosted my mood

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
diet
coke - 140 cals
bagel - 340 cals
rice - 320 cals
whey - 260 cals 52 protein
rice - 450 cals

workout - pull
pullups - 25x11
chest supported shrugs - 135x10
chest supported row - 135x10
barbell curl - 95x8
hammer curl - 60x16

the chest supported shrugs are probably my favorite movement altogether right now. You guys should give them a shot if you haven't. My traps are already way overdeveloped; barbell shrugs I'm usually doing sets mid 400s. But this hits my traps on a whole new level.

no cardio today 🫣
but I did cheat myself out of 300 calories again anyway

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
morning weight 181

rest day
30mins LISS on a bike

diet
bagel - 340 cals
pb&j ~ 370 cals
rice - 340 cals
rice - 340 cals

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
yesterday:
diet still fucked from lack of prep

leg day
squats - 275x8
leg extension - 160x8
leg press calf raise - 8pps x9
ham curl - 100x11

quads felt great.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
today
diets back on, prepped last night

diet
rice - 450 cals
whey - 240 cals 50 protein
rice - 450 cals

push day
dips - 100x9
overhead vbar - 143x11
vbar pushdown - 176x12

getting a very good bang for my buck with those exercises alone. chest felt amazing. triceps felt amazing. progress on all lifts. never really needed to focus shoulders directly but I guess I'll try halfassing some sort of shoulder movement at the end next time.

got some hgh coming. never tried it before. I'll only be running 4iu/day because I won't have much money for a couple more months. I've heard people say it does fuckall at less than 8iu a day but we'll see. even if I just get better sleep I'll count that as a victory

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Diet
bagel - 340 cals
brownie - 200? cals
rice - 520 cals
ham/cheese bagel - 500 cals 35 protein
whey - 130 cals 26 protein

my triceps are absolutely destroyed from yesterday and my chest is pretty good too which is rare for me. I'm trying to apply the same logic today of just hammering a movement until i'm doing nothing for each major part. Just going to do a trap, lat, then bicep movement. We'll see if I can get away without doing both a horizontal and vertical pull, which has been the core principle of all of my back days for years.

chest supported shrugs - 135x15
chest supported row - 135x11
barbell curl - 95x8

traps were absolutely lit up. same with biceps. the 1 lat movement may not be enough. I'll try again next time. If lats still feel underwhelmed I'll throw weighted pullups back in

traps are starting to bubble over the edge of their insert
Screenshot_20240131_200710_Gallery.jpg

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lookin' thicc!

I'm usually on top of it because its just 2 things. chicken and rice 🤣
ahaha so true. I even started stocking up on these 71g of carb rice bowls that I keep at work as an emergency preWO carb load lol

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Lookin' thicc!

ahaha so true. I even started stocking up on these 71g of carb rice bowls that I keep at work as an emergency preWO carb load lol
well damnit I fucked up again already and left for work without my food so it'll be 6 before I can eat clean. guess todays a cheat day too

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well damnit I fucked up again already and left for work without my food so it'll be 6 before I can eat clean. guess todays a cheat day too
it's not clean but in a pinch many times I would just get teryaki with no sauce in that scenario. still feels a bit like a cheat meal but man it's a delicious way to get some carbs and meat in.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
it's not clean but in a pinch many times I would just get teryaki with no sauce in that scenario. still feels a bit like a cheat meal but man it's a delicious way to get some carbs and meat in.
I got a large kfc combo. If you're gunna cheat, may as well get more than a handjob 🤭

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
today
as previously mentioned, off diet. rest day too. but we started 4.75iu hgh. Literally a 30hr t/a on my kits, I was surprised. First time running hgh. We'll see how it goes. I fully plan on cranking up to double digit doses once I get settled into my career over the summer.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
182.3 today so I'm still losing weight despite the inconsistencies. Guess I'm at the age I can be thankful for my ridiculous metabolism. Upping protein to around 220-240 instead of 200 flat. Got about 5 weeks left on primo. As good as the mental sides have been, I think im gunna replace it with an equivalent dose of mast and add a bit more test. Its just too damn expensive without homebrewing it.

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
diet
bagel - 340 cals
whey - 360 cals 75 protein
rice - 580 cals (+10slin)
rice - 455 cals (+10slin)
whey - 120 cal 25 protein
chicken - 300 cal 50 protein

MAJOR strength bump today. 275x8 was near failure last session. hit it for 10 easy today. then hit 315 for an EASY 5 couldve got closer to 10, when I couldnt hit it for 1 last session. Could be because I added pre workout slin in or the shaky cheating throughout the week. not sure.

training
squats - 315x5
adductors - stack x6
leg extension - 180x8
ohp - 135x7
lp calf raises - 8pps x14
lying ham - 100x12

absolutely the best workout ive had in memorable history, even though I left several RIR on squats

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
rest day. went to an edm themed frat party and absolutely mogged everyone. loving how I'm feeling on hgh