ECA or Clenbuterol?

xbiris

Awards
ECA stack or clenbuterol, which do you recommend to assist in body fat loss? I've
had good results with ECA in the past, but clenbuterol is new to me.

If ECA, how often should it be taken?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack or clenbuterol, which do you recommend to assist in body fat loss? I've

Xbiris-

If you can stand the sides I would say Clen.

For me Sides were much worse on clen than with ECA - It's different for everyone, depends on who you talk to.

I've only done one two week cycle.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established

Clen is powerful stuff. Do careful research before taking the plunge. Having said that, it's substantially more effective at raising your metabolism than EC. Most report that it does not suppress their appetite the way EC does, but I swear it works well for me as a suppressant in addition to its thermogenic properties (no ketotifen for me, though---one dose of that stuff and I have STRONG food cravings for a day or two afterwards).

EC (drop the A) is reasonably good stuff, especially because it suppresses appetite. Ephedrine has a short half-life (4ish hours), so you should dose it accordingly. Depending on how you respond to stims, 25mgE/200mgC twice a day is a good place to start; you can kick it up to 3 once you're comfortable.

I'm a non-responder to (oral) Yohimbine, but some also like that. Alternating two weeks of EC with two of Y is a fairly common and safe practice, while most frown upon taking EC with Y because it's hard on the heart.

-kwantam

Storm

Awards
E&Y can be killer on the heart and blood pressure. A buddy of mine did a little too much and died before the ambulance could get him to the hospital. FYI..this guy was a huge mofo and only 22. Imho...cycle the Ec 2 weeks and then Y if it works for you and you can handle the sides..personally I dislike Y because it increases my bp too much. You can also stay on ec for 3 or 4 weeks max! Max because E burns out the adrenals so when you come off you'll feel like hibernating..very very tired and little if any "real" energy. Only use E when it counts..i.e..your already cut and using E for final cut/rip in your last month or use it sporadically to cut but always cycle off for a while to recharge adrenals. If you want to give the EC the extra kick then add the A..which thins your blood and you can also enhance the whole thing with some grapefruit..but again..babysteps...do one thing at a time and see how you feel and react. You can always adjust up but down can be too late..as in my buddy's case!

Regards,
Storm

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
In regards to how much, just take your first dose and adust accordingly. Sometimes, I feel that one dose (25mg) of E is enough and I won't go above that for the day. Other days, I'll take two doses. I just use it to keep my heart rate slightly above normal so I can burn those extra cals at a steady pace.

#1 = diet.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also remember e/c is gonna be "safer" than Clen...

from what i hear clen is come crazy stuff

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
also remember e/c is gonna be "safer" than Clen...

from what i hear clen is come crazy stuff
Yeah, that's why Glen hates Clen :D (Glen v. Clen....sounds kinda like a redneck pitchfork fight :D)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's why Glen hates Clen :D (Glen v. Clen....sounds kinda like a redneck pitchfork fight :D)
:rofl:

BTW, EC works great. Even helped me study for exams in school on top of fat burning and appetite suppresion

50joe

Awards
  • Established
All good posts, figured i'd shine a different view on Clen then what most wrote up here:

I just finished my first 2wk experiment w/ clen. I ramped it up starting at 20mcg, until I hit 140mcg and kept it there. I had no uncomfortable sides from it, my HR was higher but not dangerous, and my hands shook VERY slightly a few hours after dosing, but went away later in the day. No trouble sleeping at night either (dosed in the morning). I lost a few more lbs these past 2 weeks then I was losing w/o the clen, while keeping cardio/training constant.

I feel more sides from YC now then from clen, now that I can say I tried both.

patrol

Awards
in my opinion ECA . always then I start taking celne I feel something in my heart, a take a lot of taurine, vit E but it dosn't stop when a change it to eca the feelings don't come back.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first 2wk experiment w/ clen. I ramped it up starting at 20mcg, until I hit 140mcg and kept it there. I had no uncomfortable sides from it, my HR was higher but not dangerous, and my hands shook VERY slightly a few hours after dosing, but went away later in the day. No trouble sleeping at night either (dosed in the morning). I lost a few more lbs these past 2 weeks then I was losing w/o the clen, while keeping cardio/training constant.
I'm with you here; I don't get bad sides from clen, or at least the sides I get don't bother me at all. I like 10ish days starting at 100mcg and ending around 200mcg, ramping as fast as necessary to keep my hands shaking all the time.

The problem is that some people react very badly to clen, and AFAICT there's no way to predict beforehand just how you'll react to it. This is why care is necessary when deciding to go with clen.

-kwantam