X gels + AnaBete Elite problems

Dwamble12345

Awards
About 2 weeks into AnaBeta Elite and X gels. This is following a pretty successful PCT of clomid and AlphaMax XT.

I've put on another 2-4 pounds so far with Anabeta/x gels stack but feel like ass. I back, shoulders, etc feel like they are falling apart. Also, I seem to be losing strength on major lifts like bench.

Any insight into this? Should I stick with it with better days to come? Weight gains are great but did t expect the lose in strength. I can deal with joint and muscle pain if it's worth it.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Add Tr1umph for the PA and/or Androcrine the joint and recovery effects. Also if you're dosing fish oil make sure you do it 12 hours apart from the XGels if you can.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Thanks man! If you're supposed to take the AnaBeta twice a day with your two biggest meals, how can it be 12 hours apart?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That's the tricky part, it'll work fine for someone like me, I wake up at 5a pound huge breakfast with fish oil and multivitamin then I'll be taking XGels and tr1umph together before workout at 5pm and then huge meal post workout...you gotta work the clock whatever way fits your schedule best.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Makes sense - would you vote for androcrine or tr1umph to add? Don't know much about either. Just hate this strength loss

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Honestly? If you can afford both go for both, labor day sales everywhere right now. BPS Androcrine is a transdermal Laxogenin which is noted for it's recovery and joint health properties, OL Tr1umph is a muscle recovery and building cocktail that has phosphatidic acid in it which works very well XGels.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Will stacked with all if this mess up system or length of time I have to wait to start another PH cycle?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Negative, all natty anabolics. No need to run PCT or "recover" from them for a PH cycle. You can even run them in PCT.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Will I need any kinda of PCT here or wash out before starting PH again?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Try reducing your training frequency for a while. What's your current split frequency look like?

Dwamble12345

Awards
I was following the Jim Stoppani superman program. Just switched today to his 5,3,2 plan, which runs five days a week. I think it's the X gels. Too much joint pain and feel like **** in the gym.