Sick cuz of cycle?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, currently I am on about a 12 of the 10 MG of LGD, 400 MG of epiandro, and 25mg of mk677. Yesterday I started to get a super achy body, somewhat of a stuffy nose, and overall kind of just a disoriented feeling. Is this somewhat common when you're on these compounds or should I go see a doctor or is it just at the flu. Thanks

sespress

Awards
Hey guys, currently I am on about a 12 of the 10 MG of LGD, 400 MG of epiandro, and 25mg of mk677. Yesterday I started to get a super achy body, somewhat of a stuffy nose, and overall kind of just a disoriented feeling. Is this somewhat common when you're on these compounds or should I go see a doctor or is it just at the flu. Thanks
Not sure of your particular stack but myself I am on mk (30) and 19-nor DHEA. I've been having terrible stomach issues and headaches. I've settled the stomach bit with some antacids and taking one or two advil is taking care of the headaches. Have you tried similar OTC solutions? Have you seen what your experiencing in a list of common sides for any of that stuff? What about other medications from the doc or otherwise, it could be an interaction.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is your LGD from a supp company or an RC company...?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Not sure of your particular stack but myself I am on mk (30) and 19-nor DHEA. I've been having terrible stomach issues and headaches. I've settled the stomach bit with some antacids and taking one or two advil is taking care of the headaches. Have you tried similar OTC solutions? Have you seen what your experiencing in a list of common sides for any of that stuff? What about other medications from the doc or otherwise, it could be an interaction.
I just started to get these symptoms yesterday. I went out and bought some emergin C. On No meds from doctor.

is your LGD from a supp company or an RC company...?
RC company, it's legit they sell all sorts of things :p. I've tried primeval labs super lgd and don't remember experiencing any of this

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started to get these symptoms yesterday. I went out and bought some emergin C. On No meds from doctor.

RC company, it's legit they sell all sorts of things :p. I've tried primeval labs super lgd and don't remember experiencing any of this
there's been rare cases of RC companies accidentally sending the wrong compound.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on and what are you using for cycle support?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm maybe yea, I sorta doubt it but I'll check it out..... Not that I know how to
well you could drop the LGD for a couple days and you should see a difference its thats whats causing
the issues. if ifs doesnt get better, then drop the MK, and see if thats whats doing it.

Because i seriously doubt its EpiAndro.,,,

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
How long have you been on and what are you using for cycle support?
Umm I'm actually not using one...

well you could drop the LGD for a couple days and you should see a difference its thats whats causing
the issues. if ifs doesnt get better, then drop the MK, and see if thats whats doing it.

Because i seriously doubt its EpiAndro.,,,
Yea that's prob what I'll do. The only thing is I heard j should keep my hormone levels the same and not get off any of the compounds.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Umm I'm actually not using one...

Yea that's prob what I'll do. The only thing is I heard j should keep my hormone levels the same and not get off any of the compounds.
Why?! Gets some NAC and coq10/ grape seed extract at the least. Ive heard LGD can be pretty harsh

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Why?! Gets some NAC and coq10/ grape seed extract at the least. Ive heard LGD can be pretty harsh
Well **** lol in what I read/was told with sarms in cycle isn't need.... I'll definitely get some stuff like now.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
So NAC, grape seed extract anything else super important? Duca?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
So NAC, grape seed extract anything else super important? Duca?
Good all in one is Ar1macare pro which you can get on sale at nutriverse, check out the ingredient profile if you want to use some of those ingredients in a pinch. "Most" important areas are the liver and cardiovascular which is why I was referring to NAC (liver) and grapeseed extract (cv) coq10 (cv). TUDCA is great for the liver but can get expensive Ar1macare pro has it included.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Good all in one is Ar1macare pro which you can get on sale at nutriverse, check out the ingredient profile if you want to use some of those ingredients in a pinch. "Most" important areas are the liver and cardiovascular which is why I was referring to NAC (liver) and grapeseed extract (cv) coq10 (cv). TUDCA is great for the liver but can get expensive Ar1macare pro has it included.
Thanks boss

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Maybe have actually been cuz of undercooked chicken cuz j feel a lot better now