cutting test / t3

patrol

Awards
could you help me with my program

now my wight is around 99 kg 184 cm high
bf 11-12 % I've finished UD 2.0
now me diet is like this every day the same
2100 kcal 280 protein around 50 fat and rest 50-60 carbs.
I do cardio 5 days per week in the morning on an empty stomach 40-50 min

I'm on testosteron propionicum 100 mg eod + ECA (1- 8 weeks)
I would like to add t3 (4-9) week and winstrol 20 mg (6-9 week)

t3 start at 25 mg first week , 50 , 75, 75, 50, 25 is is good idea to take it or should I take the max dosage 75-100 mcg faster .

and what about dosing t3 . sholud I take one dosage (75 mcg) in the morning or take 25 mcg tree times during my day.

any ideas ? any suggestions ?
thanks

mb27

Awards
split the t3 dosage. Taper up to asses tolerance, but no need to taper down. Your thyroid will recover in 2-3 weeks.

patrol

Awards
is it healthy ?
this should be like this 2 weeks rump up and about 4 weeks at dosage 75-100 and then stop ?
what aboute my metabolism ?
I finish me cycle and t3 and go for holiday ( PCT time) , what about fat ?

Brennon

Awards
RE:

What I have done, and what others reccomend is the complete opposite. Ramp up quickly, ramp down very slowly otherwise you'll gain weight like a bitch. I've been succesful at this multiple times. I typically use IBE's stuff that comes in a solution, so I just knock it down 5mcg a day from 100mcg until I'm at 0. T3 is very suppressive, consequently if you just stop suddenly at 100mcg you won't like the results.

Some people think it's similar to AAS in that any dosage will suppress you. I agree in that it will suppress your thyroid, but to varying degrees based on dosage. I get bloodwork down frequently because of my TRT, and I could see my TSH recover as I ramped down.

patrol

Awards
this is why I want to ramp it down too , I'm afraid of my thyroid.

mb27

Awards
this is why I want to ramp it down too , I'm afraid of my thyroid.

In my opinion it is healthier not to ramp down. Your thyroid is still totally supressed at 25mcg and TSH will be as well. The faster it is out of your system the faster you will recover.

patrol

Awards
ok , I know that 25 mcg shut down it, but is good to stop rapidly at high dosage ,
when your thyroid is bloked.
I can see that there is two schools
Ones proposing to leave doses
other people sudden breaks
the point is who has rights

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Why would you bother with the winny @ only 20mg ED? I personally find it useless at any other dosage than 50mg ED no more no less...but to be honest I think winny is sort of pointless considering the results compared to the negative affects it has on your liver(lipid profile abuser to the max lol)

Also, as far as the T-3 goes you only need 3-5 days between doses you do not need to stay at one dose for an entire week, especially on the ramp up. I usually ramp up at 304 days each but ramp down slower to prevent "thyroid rebound"

JMO

regards,
COTC

mb27

Awards
I have never ramped down and never expirienced thyroid rebound. If you go from 100mcg a day to nothing, it can stil take anywhere from 3-5 days to get out of your system, and taper on it's own. Granted much faster.

patrol

Awards
ok , but the reason I want to taper it down slowy is that I'm going on holiday
it's my pct time , and the 6th and 7th week om my t3 cycle ( last two weeks) I don't want to be on such high dosage , this is rest time and the weather will by hot too,
I want on t3 make my feel lean as much as it possible.