tingling feeling in arms

dotzman1986

Awards
Anyone else get a tingling/discomfort feeling in their arms when really vascular? Not sure if i should get it checked out or what?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
What are you on? Anything to elevated Growth Hormone?

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'd get your BP checked, I've been massively pumped but never tingled once the beta A wore off.

dotzman1986

Awards
I'd get your BP checked, I've been massively pumped but never tingled once the beta A wore off.
Thats what i initially thought but my blood pressures normal along with my blood work. Red blood count and test levels both normal. Ive gotten this feeling while being "on" before but always went away once i cycled off along with most of my vascularity. This time my vascularity is more viscious as ever. Ive even donated blood to be on the safe side. Im pretty stumped cause my doc cant give any answers.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife does but not 'because of vascularity'. For her it's a sign of anxiety.

dotzman1986

Awards
My wife does but not 'because of vascularity'. For her it's a sign of anxiety.
Not sure if the vascularity and tingling go hand in hand im just never this vascular when im not "on." Think it could be a pinched nerve or something?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if the vascularity and tingling go hand in hand im just never this vascular when im not "on." Think it could be a pinched nerve or something?
It could be.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Highly likely if it's in the upper back

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get a tingling/discomfort feeling in their arms when really vascular? Not sure if i should get it checked out or what?
Yes, I get this random tingling/shooting sensation down my arms while on certain things. I told my Dr about it but he was stumped. Seems really random, like only happens rarely once in a while. Sometimes even a deep breath/sigh sets it off. It happened before on clen, but also on a couple different anabolics (tren).

Definitely doesn't feel like a pinched nerve at all because I know what that feels like. I have a different sensation from that down one leg once in a while due to my back

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could be the cause
She gets anxious and her heart beat increases causing a decrease in blood flow into the smaller arteries and blood vessels. You'd think an increased HR would mean more blood flow, but if the valves are ****ting quicker the amount of blood flow decreases.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
She gets anxious and her heart beat increases causing a decrease in blood flow into the smaller arteries and blood vessels. You'd think an increased HR would mean more blood flow, but if the valves are ****ting quicker the amount of blood flow decreases.
This sounds like what's happening to me then. Seems to happen with heavy stimulants with me. I've still taken some stimulants on tren too which could explain why it happened the other day.

dotzman1986

Awards
This sounds like what's happening to me then. Seems to happen with heavy stimulants with me. I've still taken some stimulants on tren too which could explain why it happened the other day.
I did just finish up an EC stack so that could be it right there. Yesterday was my last day so ill see what happens. Does it go away for you when you cycle off clen? Are you more vascular on clen and does it die down a little when you go off?

dotzman1986

Awards
Thanx for the incite brother. I appreciate everyones input on here!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bj3621 Anabolics 33
Injury / Rehab 0
General Chat 8
35 and Older 6
Nutrition / Health 0