Tingling

Epo

Awards
I am having tingling in my left trap while performing shrugs. Started after a max effort deadlift day and started from mid back up to my trap but has just been staying in my left trap now. Ive seen a chiro but it hasnt seemed to help. Im thinking time will take care of it if i just avoid shrugs for awhile. Has anyone ever had this happen to them before? Remedies? Ive tried all sorts of stretches.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am having tingling in my left trap while performing shrugs. Started after a max effort deadlift day and started from mid back up to my trap but has just been staying in my left trap now. Ive seen a chiro but it hasnt seemed to help. Im thinking time will take care of it if i just avoid shrugs for awhile. Has anyone ever had this happen to them before? Remedies? Ive tried all sorts of stretches.
Did the chiro suggest what it might be? If it keeps up, you might want to get it checked out to make sure you're not experiencing any nerve damage, but definitely rest it for now.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He said it was probably a nerve
Do you have any numbness in your shoulder or arm on that side? 1) you need a new chiro if they weren't concerned about it and weren't able to help and 2) I would go see a physician if you do feel numbness or if it keeps up

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd definitely just go see a real Doctor if it doesn't fix itself.

I have nerve entrapment in both elbows which causes tingling in both hands and fingers at times.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This sounds like a levatar scapulae strain. Very common with the mechanism of injury that u described

Epo

Awards
It seems to be dissipating as time goes on so im hoping to be alright

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bj3621 Anabolics 33
Injury / Rehab 0
hamzazaidas Anabolics 27
Anabolics 15
Db2 Post Cycle Therapy 7