"NDRI'S" during cutting cycle?

max37

Awards
. I have experience with this being pharmaceutical grade "stimulants" used during a cutting cycle, but wondered if others had any experienced input on the subject.
. First of all let me explain that I was prescribed to one or more of these substances by a licensed physician during the time I used them. They were of the more potent scheduled 2 stimulant, and ill leave at that. As they are potent Norephinephrine/Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors they work in increasing stamina, as well as strength via adrenaline. I found them to be extremely useful in the cutting phase holding these attributes, considering the cut in calories, and the extra stamina needed in completing a lower weight higher rep routine, and wondered if this would be a regular supplement utilized today in a serious competing bodybuilder?

. I would expect it to be, considering the lengths and sometimes obscure chemicals some would use in an attempt to achieve optimal performance.

. Just a little history "greenies" or "amphetamines" were widely used especially in the 80's by MLB players, most notably 1986 world series winning NY Mets. It was explained that if not for "Amphetamines" they most likely would not have achieved such a feat, as they were also hard partiers, and relied on them to perform after being hung over from the night before. First being recognized in the sports world during the 1936 Olympics, as "Amphetamines" were used by if not the entire then most of the German track team.