Side effects

Bigbank1401

Bigbank1401

Awards
Question. With steroids having so many nasty side effects associated with them, why are so many people using them, making progress, and living long healthy lives? I'm considering using them but as I read about all the side effects I'm starting to change my mind. What gives? Help! Can someone give me some clarity?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What steroids specifically? Side effects vary from compound to compound, dose to dose.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you cycle smart and listen to your body, side effects are very easy to manage and lots of the time the benefits outweigh the mild side effects that you may or may not get. Keep doses reasonable and have the proper supports and you'll be fine.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny thing is, the FDA has approved many steroids as safe and effective.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh never knew that, what like?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worst side effects I have from steroids are these ridiculously huge arms and shoulders. Getting too much ***** is another tough side effect :)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This question is too vague. A cycle here and there may have no negative health effects or severe ones depending on what you run. One person might run gear like crazy and be fine after all is said and done while the next might end up with a heart attack or DVT in their legs. There's no way of knowing. On top of all that most people lie about their steroid use

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Worst side effects I have from steroids are these ridiculously huge arms and shoulders. Getting too much ***** is another tough side effect :)
Hahahaha omg yates, getting raw on this thread.

Bigbank1401

Bigbank1401

Awards
I was considering running a cycle of Anavar for like 6-8 weeks. But then I heard you have to run a pct for months for your system to start running normal again, then I heard it effects your cardiovascular system. But I talked to this guy who used it and he said he had no side effects whatsoever. I'm thinking about just using a Sarm.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was considering running a cycle of Anavar for like 6-8 weeks. But then I heard you have to run a pct for months for your system to start running normal again, then I heard it effects your cardiovascular system. But I talked to this guy who used it and he said he had no side effects whatsoever. I'm thinking about just using a Sarm.
SARMs are suppressive as well and also require a pct.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Part of the problem is the places that sell SARMs claim that an otc pct is all you need if only a sarm is ran.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Its good to be concerned about potential sides, in that you dont want to be complacent about running any of this stuff.

But, if you are wanting to only run stuff that is guaranteed side-free, which it kinda sounds like you do, stick to natty products.

(Genuinely not intending to sound condescending or pious here)

Math33

Math33

Awards
Bigbank reading you tells me youre far from ready for roids

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Keep researching and reading on this forum absorbing as much info as you can , no such thing as a dumb question but then again majority of people here will not spoon feed you . Welcome to pM with specific questions anytime.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep researching and reading on this forum absorbing as much info as you can , no such thing as a dumb question but then again majority of people here will not spoon feed you . Welcome to pM with specific questions anytime.
Long term damage is extremely unlikely. There are no studies showing any serious or life threatening long term health effects from steroids. All the side effects are by in large mild and transient.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good diet, healthy lifestyle and exercising for good health is the best way to combat sides. Supplementing to support the specific side effects is your second line of defense. Put them all together and you have a healthy strong body that can handle the stressors of steroids when used in moderation.