Cutting Stack

Agedz

Awards
Setting up a cutting stack and I was thinking about going with Anabolic Trinity, Ostalean, eradicate, and Oxymax XT for pre-workout / fat burner. Any opinions if this would be a good stack? I'm going to run them for 8 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem with this stack. Anabolic trinity has had some great reviews. I'd get your pct set up as well before you start.

Agedz

Awards
I've got some nolva on hand, besides that for OTC stuff im thinking about going with PCT 3x and Daa Max. Idk if I need to beef up the pct besides those 3 tho.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got some nolva on hand, besides that for OTC stuff im thinking about going with PCT 3x and Daa Max. Idk if I need to beef up the pct besides those 3 tho.
I would look into an all in one type OTC product, such as AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT to use with your Nolva. AlphaMax XT contains a full dosed AI and also helps control cortisol with Ashwagandha. It will boost testosterone through multiple pathways with 3,4 dinavil, boron and tonkgat ali. It will also provide a nice boost in libido. I ran this with DAA and comid my last PCT and recovered nicely, backed by blood work.

Agedz

Awards
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into alphamax. I've got an extra bottle of pct 3x laying around that's the only reason I was going to use that. You think I should stack the pct 3x and alphamax or just run the alphamax solo?