Cycle Advice - Much appreciated!

BlueNinja93

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 23 years old and am eager to start my first cycle. I've been having a tough time deciding what to use because the results I'm after seem to be a little different than what most people are after. I do Judo and Brazillian Jiujitsu and want to run a cycle to gain maybe 15 pounds of muscle and increase my strength. My 1RM on squat used to be 470 and deadlift was 490, but I have went downhill some due to cutting weight and I'm trying to be leaner and meaner but still stonger than I was before. Cardio is also a consideration so I would like to save tren for my off season, plus I wouldn't want to go straight to it from what I've read.

I was thinking Test E w/ EQ 400 mg of both for 10 weeks followed by a good PCT which I will happily take advice on. What should I add and/or change up? Thank you!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
There are ton guys who are experts in this area they will defiantly help you bro I would offer advice but I'm still learning lol goodluck lift hard bruh

BlueNinja93

Awards
There are ton guys who are experts in this area they will defiantly help you bro I would offer advice but I'm still learning lol goodluck lift hard bruh
Thank you my friend, I'm glad to hear that :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would start with 500mg test enanthate for 12 weeks if it's your first cycle. My first cycle was just epistane, but I think a test enanthate cycle would be better. Are you familiar with serms and aromatize inhibitors? You'll need a serm pct, something like clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20. Aromatize inhibitor would be used on cycle to prevent estrogen from getting too high, most people start with arimidex dosed at .5mg e3d or eod

clk

clk

Awards
Am I the only one who thinks 500mg is a really weak dose? I know it's the go to dose for a first time, but damn. 500 did almost nothing for me.

BlueNinja93

Awards
I would start with 500mg test enanthate for 12 weeks if it's your first cycle. My first cycle was just epistane, but I think a test enanthate cycle would be better. Are you familiar with serms and aromatize inhibitors? You'll need a serm pct, something like clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20. Aromatize inhibitor would be used on cycle to prevent estrogen from getting too high, most people start with arimidex dosed at .5mg e3d or eod
Thank you for the helpful info! What kind of gains can I expect from just test? I've heard a few people say "test is best", so I'm trying not to overlook that. I actually ran test cyp at 21 because a friend talked me into it and I tolerated it well but I messed up the pct and was lucky enough to only lose some of the gains and avoid gyno.

What can I add in for drastic strength gain and recovery? Muscle mass is secondary. I'm a certified personal trainer so I can't be pissed off at my clients. I just want to get started on this so I can go balls out with my workouts and break 500 on my squats and deads. I'm 195 lbs 14% bf and I also like Olympic lifts (good for grappling)

I'll respect your opinion though if you think I should stick with test. I just didn't know if I could throw in dbol or EQ as well. I have so many questions lol. Thanks again for your time :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't actually ran test, but I'm planning on running the cycle I showed you next year. Dianabol is a pretty common kickstarter. I'm personally leaning towards kickstarting mine with epistane though, that **** is my favorite ph/ds, i gained 18.5lbs in a 4 week run, given that it was my first cycle and I wasn't close to my natural limits at all

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
EQ is ineffective at less than 600mg per week for at least 16 weeks. Plus EQ is more advanced as it has blood thickening effects that can't be over looked.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks 500mg is a really weak dose? I know it's the go to dose for a first time, but damn. 500 did almost nothing for me.
If 500 done nothing ur gear was probably under dosed.. That said I never use less then a gram of test

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
And agreed that eq should be ran minimum 16 weeks.. The undecycl ester is one of the longest.. 8-10 weeks to start showing effects

clk

clk

Awards
If 500 done nothing ur gear was probably under dosed.. That said I never use less then a gram of test
It was pharma that I bought off of a friend who's on trt. Not saying the gains were non existent, they were just.... meh. Bumped it to 750 and was much happier with it.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
It was pharma that I bought off of a friend who's on trt. Not saying the gains were non existent, they were just.... meh. Bumped it to 750 and was much happier with it.
Yea I always like high test.. Just works way better

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have an on cycle support and other supplements to protect you while on cycle? If not, I recommend CEL CYCLE SUPPORT and CEL TUDCA. Both are very effective and have many positive reviews here on AM. Both are very cost effective as well.

clk

clk

Awards
Do you have an on cycle support and other supplements to protect you while on cycle? If not, I recommend CEL CYCLE SUPPORT and CEL TUDCA. Both are very effective and have many positive reviews here on AM. Both are very cost effective as well.
Not really needed on a low test cycle

clk

clk

Awards
Ignore that. Got this thread mixed with another one and can't delete my post for some reason.