Currently on Ostarine/Dermacrine Cycle

JCX

JCX

Awards
Running this stack for 8 weeks. Will post notes throughout cycle. Not a full daily detailed log, but I will answer any questions as it seems many others have considered these 2 compounds as a stack.

Olympus labs Ostarine (now discontinued) 20mgs
BPS Dermacrine 3 pumps

Been on these 2 compounds for 1 week now. Noticed strength increase on my chest day 5 days in. Easier and more reps with less rest required between sets. Did a long chest session consisting of 5 exercises and did 6 sets of each. Experienced a solid pump and more vascular during training. Did not experience any DOMS the following day which was surprising considering the extra volume.

No sides, libido up. Nothing in terms of recomp yet. Im eating a slight deficit ~1800-2100 cals @ 170 Lbs. Want to lean out over the next 7 weeks. May add in 11-oxo I have left over to further lean out.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Fan of BPS stuff and thinking of running Osta next prep so consider me subbed!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Very nice cycle. Subbed to see how it goes.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, thinking of running this for my first cycle.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good combo. Dermacrine is awesome. Been thinking about Ostarine for some time now.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
What are you gonna be using for PCT ? I know these 2 are pretty mild, and it seems some say u need serm and some say you don't.

JCX

JCX

Awards
What are you gonna be using for PCT ? I know these 2 are pretty mild, and it seems some say u need serm and some say you don't.
I have nolva on hand planning 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/12.5 both RC liquid . Will Also throw in DAA and Arimistane . I think the serm will be necessary for an 8 week run. Especially if I add in the 11-oxo @ 600mgs for the last 6 weeks also.

JCX

JCX

Awards
DAY 9 : Shoulder workout: More volume, reps increased on all exercises. (have to be careful with moving up in weight due to damaged lumbar disc). Muscles are full after only a few reps. Recovery and endurance are up I felt like a could workout for 2+ hours. No DOMS.

DAY 10: Bicep and Ab routine. Again: reps seemed easier did more volume on usual exercises. Pump evident after first sets. Did 40 minutes of HIIT after weights. Felt great like I could go for longer.

Looking a bit more full in the mirror this morning- as if I just did a bunch of push-ups . No doms. No sides.
Looking forward to doing a solid chest session tomorrow. will report back.

JCX

JCX

Awards
DAY 17: Weight is hovering around 172. More vascular definitely. Chest and shoulder veins are making an appearance. Fullness in traps/shoulders/biceps. Endurance is up on all exercises. Have not noticed a significant reduction in fat loss. Plan to add more HIIT in the routine. Starting 11-oxo at 375mgs (have 125mg caps) may ramp up to 500/625. Dermacrine @3 pumps is keeping the libido in check still seems to be steady as pre cycle. PCT :Going with clomid (RC) 25/25/12.5/12.5 Arimistane 75/50mgs and have inhibit P also.

JCX

JCX

Awards
DAY 46 Update:
Osta seems like it never really "kicked in "but Pumps and strength are noticeable when I am training in the gym, but not lasting throughout the day like I hoped. Endurance in the gym is up, feel like I can lift and lift and life... No DOMS either- osta great for recovery. Bit more definition similar to being on AA(xgels) However, I Have NOT experienced any fatloss effects like some others have described. My diet has been maintenance approx. 2400 cals (-500 at times)
I experienced better pumps, fullness, and vascularity when I ran research chem osta last year.

When I added in the 11-oxo, I started with 375mg and then up-ed to 750mgs and even 900 mgs. I believe the caps were bunk as I experienced none of the effects related to adrenosterone. When ergopharm originally released 11-oxo I had significant hardness, fatloss and vascularity at a mild dose of 450mgs.

I am going to continue the OL ostarine @ 25mg and I just ordered sup3r-11 to finish up my intended summer cut. will report back, I am excited to try the sup3r-11!

I Have experienced no shutdown, no sides at all other than slight head ache at the beginning of cycle. Went away when I split the osta dose 10mg am and 10mg pm.

warrior737

Awards
Estro bounch back after osta can be harsh. also with the dermacrine I would suggest using an estro blocker in a pct of some sort. IMO

JCX

JCX

Awards
Yes, have new erase and arimistane on hand. Also will be running nolva (25/25/2512.5) , Viron and DAA as pct.