Recomp Cycle

Vikings

Awards
Hello Fellow lifters,

I wanted to get some advice on PCT and what I should do with the Hi -Tech 1-TESTOSTERONE on the way.

I was logging on the BlackStone Labs forums, because I was only taking blackstone products, but after reading these forums I found that Hi-Tech seems to be a much better company.

Stats:
6 foot 4

04/30/2016 - 05/02/2016

Starting my first dose of Brutal and Eradicate. I do intermittent fasting and do not eat until 9 or 10 AM on most days, sometimes I push it back later. On Tuesdays I low carb and drop my calories.

5 AM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate
2 PM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & Liquid Osta 25mg
3 PM: Gym
05/03/2016 - 05/07/2016
Weight 208 (05/03/2016)

Tapering off my Liquid Osta, as I am almost out.

9 AM: 5 AM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate
2 PM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & Liquid Osta 10mg

05/08/2016

After looking at some reviews, for best results it sounds like I should add in Chosen1. I want to test the dosage for the first day and I dropped everything down back to the recommended dosage.

5 AM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & 1 Chosen1
2 PM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & 1 Chosen1

05/09/2016 - 5/10/2016
Weight: 212 (05/09/2016)

Going back up to 3 servings a day:

5 AM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & Chosen1
9 AM: 5 AM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & Chosen1
2 PM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & Chosen1

05/10/2016
Wight: 210

Talked with Blackstone labs about possibly doubling the dose for both. Forgot to ask if I should take it twice a day or 4 times.

9 AM: 5 AM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & Chosen1

6 PM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & 1 Chosen1

05/13/2016
Weight: 209

Feeling fatigued but definitely getting stronger and I have a crazy aggression in the gym. Reached out to Blackstone labs and let them know at double the dose, I am not getting the initial energy I had. This may not be related to the dosage, the initial effects may be waring off. I am going to go back down to the recommended dosage and run this cycle longer.

05/14/2016
Ran out of xtend, so I purchased some 5% “ALL DAY YOU MAY” for use during my fasting and gym time.

05/16/2016
Ordered Black Stone labs Dust v2, sounds like a good pre-workout and I will compare this to Kill IT. I also ordered GW-501506, sounds like this stuff is great at cutting fat. I will throw this into my cycle as soon as I get it. Probably just 1 pill a day. Seems like running all 4 of these, should provide great results. I also have some Cycle support stuff, I have been taking each day.

Update: Feeling better after I dropped the dosage, getting some of that initial energy back. I am definitely looking leaner and getting stronger. The scale does not show me losing BF% but it is crap.

5/17/2016

Well I do not want to post everything over, so I will keep this clean unless anyone wants me to post all my updates here, you can check it out over there.
on 5/24/2016 I added GW501506 (20mg) with my 2PM dosing of everything else.
Stopped taking Chosen1 on 5/31/16

Currently running:

6/9/2016
2 PM: 1 Brutal 4ce & 1 Eradicate & GW

So here is the question: I have been on this cycle for 40 days now and have enough Brutal to last a week at normal dosing. I feel I could have got better results, so I have the following question:

1. Should I add in the hi tech - test when it gets here, in a few days and run it at double dosage, while I run out of Brutal?
2. Drop the dosing of Brutal down to 1 tab a day, this will last me two weeks and I could run double dosages of hi-tech test until it is out?
3. Save the high-tech test for my bulking cycle in the winter?

I also have some liq clen on the way, can I run this when I get it or should I wait until PCT, or after everything. I am around 18% BF, I have heard clen might be a waste.

My goal right now is to drop BF and maintain or put on a little size.

The other question I have is PCT.

I have liquid Timox on hand and thought that would be enough. It sounds like many others on this forum suggest adding in some other stuff. That being the case, I can order SUP3R PCT or blackstone labs PCT to go along with the Timox.

I spent a lot of money on this cycle and not supper happy with the results, so I do not want to spend a lot more on the PCT.. But I also do not want to **** up my body. I hear a lot of people say that these over the counter PCT's are crap and really wont do anything.

Currently I was able to drop down to 205, this week. I am happy about that and look forward to your advice.

Vikings

Awards
I wanted to include some other **** I am currently taking:

- In the AM and PM before bed I am trying Trojan Horse
-5150 or Dust v2 (Pre-workout) - I think I liked Kill IT more, better focus. Muscletech Neurocore so far, still maybe my fave.
-Xtend (amino blend & hydration mix I take during my fasting and workout)
-L Carnitine (take during fasting)
-CLA I take with my 1st meal
-Fish Oil
-Muilti vitamin

Diet:
-Vegetarian diet, mostly beans, rice, veggies and protein powder. I am aiming for around 3500 calories a day. I also aim to get about 210g of protein in. I noticed some users of Brutal said you should take in more protein, while on it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
the reason you're not seeing the results you want is you're using all BSL products and they've been having nothing but quality/bunk issues lately. Plus they're all underdosed regardless what delivery system you choose, should've made a better choice in your PH manufacturer.

Vikings

Awards
I know that now lol that is why I got hi tech coming. The reason I went with BSL was that my supplement store caries them.

I would not say it's been a horrible cycle down around 6 lbs , strength has increased and Brutal made me feel good.

Just trying to move on and get some better results now.

Ps: I am not saying BSL is bad, I have nothing to compare it too

Vikings

Awards
So I guess the question is: I have been on this cycle for 40 days, should I throw in hi tech test for double dosage until I run out and then go on to pct or save it. I also have Clen, should I run it now or during pct ? Also is liquid Timox enough for pct or should I add SUP3R pct?

Vikings

Awards
OK - sounds like no one has any advice on this cycle.

Maybe a different question someone could answer.

I decided to cancel the Clen order. I do not like the sound of the sides and after reading for hours it seems, it would not even be worth it at around 18% bf.

They want to charge me a restocking fee, unless I buy something else. Is there any other SARM, serm someone would suggest for burning fat ?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
OK - sounds like no one has any advice on this cycle.

Maybe a different question someone could answer.

I decided to cancel the Clen order. I do not like the sound of the sides and after reading for hours it seems, it would not even be worth it at around 18% bf.

They want to charge me a restocking fee, unless I buy something else. Is there any other SARM, serm someone would suggest for burning fat ?
LGD best SARM made IMO, it's amazing. Well worth a run i've run it 6 times.

Vikings

Awards
Update 42 days on cycle:

Got my hi tech 1 - test yesterday and decided to start running it. This will be a long overall cycle, but it's sounded like an OK idea from what I have read. Being it is better to keep going vs a short pct. I figure this way I can try to get the results I wanted and then do double the time off.

3pm yesterday :

1 brutal 4ce
2 high tech test
3 eradicate

I decided to just get a refund for the Clen and not get anything else at this time. I will save up for a bulk after the summer.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
YBB for the win ! Grab some oral tren n IM test if u can dig it.