RAD 140 Suppresive

renegadeguy

Awards
Guy at a store said this ****s not suppressive. Which I find hard to believe considering it's as anabolic as test. Anybody know? And I didn't buy it btw.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Post his picture, this guy needs to be found and punched.
Dma378 are you going to suppress his natural stupidity? You realize that if RAD140 does not suppress him, he's probably also bullet proof.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 are you going to suppress his natural stupidity? You realize that if RAD140 does not suppress him, he's probably also bullet proof.
Suppress? Probably not. Just punish him for. And then find his parents.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
RAD140 is most defininatly suppressive Haha its actually quite harsh for a SARM

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to suppression, lethargy seems to appear at week 4 too, but its bearable.
I can't find any supporting evidence, as I tried when I ran it, but I suspect blood-thinning at higher doses as well. Myself and another member were both experiencing the same things at the same time. When we ran it at 16 and 20 mg, started experiencing nose bleeds. Sometimes unprovoked, but usually after blowing or picking too hard. Also bleeding gums while brushing. Like severe bleeding. Never been a problem before, and quickly stopped after stopping the RAD.

Not sure if related to the bleeding, but both of us were also using it with Test.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't find any supporting evidence, as I tried when I ran it, but I suspect blood-thinning at higher doses as well. Myself and another member were both experiencing the same things at the same time. When we ran it at 16 and 20 mg, started experiencing nose bleeds. Sometimes unprovoked, but usually after blowing or picking too hard. Also bleeding gums while brushing. Like severe bleeding. Never been a problem before, and quickly stopped after stopping the RAD.

Not sure if related to the bleeding, but both of us were also using it with Test.
Wow, bleeding gums and nose bleeds? That is very strange. Maybe it's thinning blood platelets or increasing RBC counts very high, as some androgens (and other things like fish oil, aspirin, B12) have a tendency to do. But I've never heard of bleeding gums from AAS.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Post his picture, this guy needs to be found and punched.
ill pick up him after you knock him down so you can hit him again

renegadeguy

Awards
Chill your tits. I'm going off what a guy at a store told me and new nothing about. You need Jesus

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, bleeding gums and nose bleeds? That is very strange. Maybe it's thinning blood platelets or increasing RBC counts very high, as some androgens (and other things like fish oil, aspirin, B12) have a tendency to do. But I've never heard of bleeding gums from AAS.
Not sure he logs on much anymore but I'll tag him to see if he'll chime in on his experience as well. nbshazeezee
Remember the bloody smiles on RAD?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Chill your tits. I'm going off what a guy at a store told me and new nothing about. You need Jesus
we are all going off on that guy that told you that. We believe that you dont believe (we hope you dont believe him) that sales crap. Its good that you mentioned this anyway in case someone else read this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarcasm and silliness doesn't always translate well in text.

Yeah man, we're just goofing around. He obviously doesn't know shiit.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
holla

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I can only speak from own experience, others and this bloodwork that I found online after someone ran RAD140.