RAD-140 test base?

JS424

Awards
This is maybe outside thinking, I've tried searching for an answer online but didn't find much of anything helpful.

I am new to hearing about RAD140 SARM. But the way it was described is as a "blast of testosterone." Being such, could this SARM actually be used as a test base for a PH cycle?

And if anyone has any experience with this please let me know! How does it compare to ostarine?

Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No. Rad-140 actually is known to cause extreme lethargy after 3-4 weeks of use.
You're better off using dermacrine or 4-andro. Trest maybe if you have experience but you don't seem like you have used anabolics that much.
Where did you hear it described as a "blast of testosterone?" The Evolutionary forum?

JS424

Awards
Yes to your last question. And with trest orals, are those more effective than 4-andro?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes to your last question. And with trest orals, are those more effective than 4-andro?
Trest is a very potent oral steroid, as a beginner/less experienced individual, I would not suggest you use trest as a base for now. 4-andro is much more mild and serves its purpose well.
Advice: don't believe anything you read on Evolutionary or any other site affiliated with Dylan Gemelli.

Last edited:

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Trest is a very potent oral steroid, as a beginner/less experienced individual, I would not suggest you use trest as a base for now. 4-andro is much more mild and serves its purpose well.
Advice: don't believe anything you read on Evolutionary or any other site affiliated with Dylan Gemelli.
The amount of times we have to say to disregard everything involving that guy is entertaining.

JS424

Awards
Really? "Dylan Gemelli here, bringing you another video..." Can't be trusted? Lol.

JS424

Awards
I'm somewhat nervous to try trest anyway due to its side effect of causing sterile men. I want to have kids some day!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Really? "Dylan Gemelli here, bringing you another video..." Can't be trusted? Lol.
Yeah. Dude's a piece of **** that will tell you anything to get you to buy his ****ty products.
I'm somewhat nervous to try trest anyway due to its side effect of causing sterile men. I want to have kids some day!
Then don't try it like I've said.