First "stack"

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I think this is the right place to post this?

So I was going to do my first, "stack". I was thinking i would do Trenevar, epistane, and 1-AD. For pct I was just going to do clomadex. Does this sound good for just a prohormone stack? Or what should I change?

I'm not in any way against legit roids, I actually have a past of drug abuse. So I'm definitely not concerned about a little juice. BUT, I'm just sketched out about buying them because locally they're considerable overpriced, and online is just WAY to sketchy for someone on parole. Lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is this your first time using prohormones?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Hey, thanks for the reply.

I've used prohormones once before, but not strong ones. It was 5-at, 7-keto, and regular dhea.

bradray5871

Awards
Epistane and dhea would be a great stack, but throwing trenavar in the mix is a bit of an advanced stack. You will get great results dont get me wrong, but the sides from either substance are like night and day.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on 1-andro and 4-andro. What kind of results do you think a guy could realistically see in a 8 week cycle with them?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
First "stack"

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on 1-andro and 4-andro. What kind of results do you think a guy could realistically see in a 8 week cycle with them?
We have people on our 1-testosterone, 1ad, and androdiol results seeing 7 lbs + with no sides.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
We have people on our 1-testosterone, 1ad, and androdiol results seeing 7 lbs + with no sides.
Is that for new or experienced lifters? If that's for experienced lifters, can't really complain about those results from a legal pro hormone. Ha.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
First "stack"

I've personally used 1 & 4 andros, actually during the same cycle. Responded decently to them, solid mass gains, same with strength. Enjoyed the cycle and pumps and endurance were improved. I would run them again, no issues reported here.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've personally used 1 & 4 andros, actually during the same cycle. Responded decently to them, solid mass gains, same with strength. Enjoyed the cycle and pumps and endurance were improved. I would run them again, no issues reported here.
Thanks for the input. Maybe I'll go against my natural instinct and start with something lighter and go with the 1-andro, 4-andro.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Thanks for the input. Maybe I'll go against my natural instinct and start with something lighter and go with the 1-andro, 4-andro.
No worries, everyone is different though so you could have a better reaction or a more "meh" reaction than I did. All in all, from what I've read/experienced myself, 1-Andro/4-Andro are solid.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
No worries, everyone is different though so you could have a better reaction or a more "meh" reaction than I did. All in all, from what I've read/experienced myself, 1-Andro/4-Andro are solid.
Thanks for the info. I ended up ordering IML super 1 andro, and IML super 4 andro. I saw they had different chemical structures that previous items, but I looked them up and it appeared to still be basically the same chemical. Hopefully Google didn't lie. Ha!

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Thanks for the info. I ended up ordering IML super 1 andro, and IML super 4 andro. I saw they had different chemical structures that previous items, but I looked them up and it appeared to still be basically the same chemical. Hopefully Google didn't lie. Ha!
Sounds good bro what's the dosing on the capsules ? Try and get 330mg both 1 and 4 andro daily , if you want adding in Epi andro is pretty sick to , really
No sides at all

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Sounds good bro what's the dosing on the capsules ? Try and get 330mg both 1 and 4 andro daily , if you want adding in Epi andro is pretty sick to , really
No sides at all
I was thinking about adding it. Maybe I'll just throw it in to ensure a good run. Ha. I just now realized I need to order some more like right now anyways because 1 bottle will only last about 6 days. Ha. I did see hit-tech pharma had the same ingredients but for more mg's to the dollar. So I'll probably order theirs this time to save a couple bucks.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Yeah order a higher doses one I use Olympus labs sup3r-1 and sup3r-4 and sup3r Epi , you can upgrade to an elite bottle for like ten bucks more and comes with 90 caps each

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about adding it. Maybe I'll just throw it in to ensure a good run. Ha. I just now realized I need to order some more like right now anyways because 1 bottle will only last about 6 days. Ha. I did see hit-tech pharma had the same ingredients but for more mg's to the dollar. So I'll probably order theirs this time to save a couple bucks.
Good call. Good results with the Andros are definitely dependent on the dosage. IMO, the ph's that rely on an ester or absorption system in order to lower the dose are not reliable. OL UK 1,4, and Epi are all dosed as high as possible like HT's:). Both have absorbtion enhancement but don't rely on that to justify low dosing. We also have a nice sale going on:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/280709-olympus-uk-gift.html

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
the ones I mentioned were our andro products.nomenclature can be written different ways

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
the ones I mentioned were our andro products.nomenclature can be written different ways
****... too bad it didn't click in my head that was the brand you were talying about. I would've just originally ordered it and saved myself a couple bucks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
****... too bad it didn't click in my head that was the brand you were talying about. I would've just originally ordered it and saved myself a couple bucks
More importantly over double the dosage per pill

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Actually, how about 600 1-andro and 500 4-andro? No sense I'm being stingy. Ha.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Do got think 440 a day of 1-andro and 300 a day of 4-andro would be alright?
Usually 300-600 for beginners is the dosing for 1-andro . I would run it around 300 the first week and see how you react , and up it the second week etc . Have to
See how your body reacts , I started 330 , now
I'm
At 550 for my last two weeks I tried 660 and got way to much tension , the shakes and stuff not sure why but when I went back down to 550 I can handle it . I would
Keep the 4-andro at 300 or 400

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards

I finished a 4 week cycle of androdial, 1 andro, 4 andro, and epi andro. I absolutely had the best gains since my newb gains. Absolutely would run again.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I finished a 4 week cycle of androdial, 1 andro, 4 andro, and epi andro. I absolutely had the best gains since my newb gains. Absolutely would run again.
Man... if I could go through newb gains again... that would be a dream come true. Ha!

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just run epistane or trenavar by itself.trenavar at 90mg or epistane at 40mg-50mg.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Why don't you just run epistane or trenavar by itself.trenavar at 90mg or epistane at 40mg-50mg.
I guess because I don't really have a reliable source. I've found a couple that claim they sell it but I couldn't find any proof. Trenevar and epi was actually my first choice. I would've loved to have done it, but then everyone started saying 1 andro and 4 andro works and there are only 1,000 places to buy that from, so I just took the easy route.